Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boycott MSG movement

Default Boycott MSG movement

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

firstoff no I don't support this, its just a bunch of Jeremy Lin fanboys (and a bunch of asian people i guess) trying to start this movement. I can't stand "fans" like this but were about to see alot of Knicks "faithful" become diehard Rockets fans on Tuesday at midnight. Our front office has brought us this far and I still believe they will make the proper adjustments to improve our team WITH or WITHOUT JLin7. Thoughts?

::EDIT
    Honestly, it really DOES piss me off that they'd give Jerome James a 30 mil contract after seeing him play 3 good playoff games but not Jeremy Lin after the whole "Linsanity" era. But still I'm faithful to the orange & blue

Without even clicking that link, the truth is that this team has been run to the ground by a Fat Moron.

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo's star wanes because he's a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    Without even clicking that link, the truth is that this team has been run to the ground by a Fat Moron.

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo cant do it alone,but I'll whine any because im a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.
    your welcome.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Just found this in case you all are interested.

I've been through Jerome James 5 year 30 mill contract based on 2 playoff games

Eddy Curry 60 million contract based on his outstanding heart condition.

Where do i sign?

Superstar

Never before have I seen this much pathetic, unashamed, undignified grovelling, by so many, for a player who has 3 good weeks of basketball to show for on his resume. Rather than signing your groupie petition, why not just follow Lin to the next team he joins? I'm more than satisfied with the team we've got, whether Lin re-signs or not.

All this **** and we end up matching Smh guys are so catty but this did show a lot of true colors

Originally Posted by CA7
    All this **** and we end up matching Smh guys are so catty but this did show a lot of true colors
    Yeah...He's not even off our team as of now.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Keep bitching about this chump show your colors you'll have to sign up undetermined a new name cause the real won't **** with you. Bye bye

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. We all should be thankful that Colan has decided not be be follow in that linsanity by doing what has been done in the past. He has finally learned from those expensive mistakes (J.James, E.Curry, etc.)

Cheers Knicks brass....a move in the right direction of how to spend wisely.

PS... Movement will be over in 3 weeks....NEXT!

Veteran

Originally Posted by KnickfanaticinGA
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. We all should be thankful that Colan has decided not be be follow in that linsanity by doing what has been done in the past. He has finally learned from those expensive mistakes (J.James, E.Curry, etc.)

Cheers Knicks brass....a move in the right direction of how to spend wisely.

PS... Movement will be over in 3 weeks....NEXT!
    Bingo. We went from "Linsanity" to reasonable. Take the side- show to Houston

Veteran

Originally Posted by orangeblobman

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo's star wanes because he's a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.
    Do us ALL a favor and go root for the Nets or Houston or the Bejing Tigers for all we care. This board is for KNICK fans, not LIN fans. Now that's real talk.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Do us ALL a favor and go root for the Nets or Houston or the Bejing Tigers for all we care. This board is for KNICK fans, not LIN fans. Now that's real talk.

Superstar

We have been known that we have an Awful front office. The Ron Artest miss in the draft was by far the worst draft pick we ever blown in the draft.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88