Boycott MSG movement

http://www.boycottmsg.com/

firstoff no I don't support this, its just a bunch of Jeremy Lin fanboys (and a bunch of asian people i guess) trying to start this movement. I can't stand "fans" like this but were about to see alot of Knicks "faithful" become diehard Rockets fans on Tuesday at midnight. Our front office has brought us this far and I still believe they will make the proper adjustments to improve our team WITH or WITHOUT JLin7. Thoughts?

::EDIT
Honestly, it really DOES piss me off that they'd give Jerome James a 30 mil contract after seeing him play 3 good playoff games but not Jeremy Lin after the whole "Linsanity" era. But still I'm faithful to the orange & blue

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Without even clicking that link, the truth is that this team has been run to the ground by a Fat Moron.

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo's star wanes because he's a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Without even clicking that link, the truth is that this team has been run to the ground by a Fat Moron.

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo cant do it alone,but I'll whine any because im a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.

your welcome.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
I've been through Jerome James 5 year 30 mill contract based on 2 playoff games

Eddy Curry 60 million contract based on his outstanding heart condition.

Where do i sign?

TakMan

Rotation player
Never before have I seen this much pathetic, unashamed, undignified grovelling, by so many, for a player who has 3 good weeks of basketball to show for on his resume. Rather than signing your groupie petition, why not just follow Lin to the next team he joins? I'm more than satisfied with the team we've got, whether Lin re-signs or not.

CA7

Scoring Champ
All this **** and we end up matching Smh guys are so catty but this did show a lot of true colors

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Keep bitching about this chump show your colors you'll have to sign up undetermined a new name cause the real won't **** with you. Bye bye

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. We all should be thankful that Colan has decided not be be follow in that linsanity by doing what has been done in the past. He has finally learned from those expensive mistakes (J.James, E.Curry, etc.)

Cheers Knicks brass....a move in the right direction of how to spend wisely.

PS... Movement will be over in 3 weeks....NEXT!

jimkcchief88

All Star
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. We all should be thankful that Colan has decided not be be follow in that linsanity by doing what has been done in the past. He has finally learned from those expensive mistakes (J.James, E.Curry, etc.)

Cheers Knicks brass....a move in the right direction of how to spend wisely.

PS... Movement will be over in 3 weeks....NEXT!

Bingo. We went from "Linsanity" to reasonable. Take the side- show to Houston

jimkcchief88

All Star

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo's star wanes because he's a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.

Do us ALL a favor and go root for the Nets or Houston or the Bejing Tigers for all we care. This board is for KNICK fans, not LIN fans. Now that's real talk.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Do us ALL a favor and go root for the Nets or Houston or the Bejing Tigers for all we care. This board is for KNICK fans, not LIN fans. Now that's real talk.

stamped-stamp-thumb8330095.jpg

clumsy

Rotation player
We have been known that we have an Awful front office. The Ron Artest miss in the draft was by far the worst draft pick we ever blown in the draft.

munco

Benchwarmer

Don't people root for a team because of the players on the team? Why are you a Knicks a fan? Do you love James Dolan? Got that life sized Mike Woodson poster in your room? If you're from NY there's an allegiance because of that but outside of that people root for teams because of the players.

elcol

Rotation player
Don't people root for a team because of the players on the team? Why are you a Knicks a fan? Do you love James Dolan? Got that life sized Mike Woodson poster in your room? If you're from NY there's an allegiance because of that but outside of that people root for teams because of the players.

I practically disagree with everything Jim says but you are just a dumbass
We root for the team, as in all the players in the team, not just Lin or Melo, we root for teamwork, and camaraderie, you clearly didn't get his post...its about riding on 1 and 1 player only, that's not support for a team

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I practically disagree with everything Jim says but you are just a dumbass
We root for the team, as in all the players in the team, not just Lin or Melo, we root for teamwork, and camaraderie, you clearly didn't get his post...its about riding on 1 and 1 player only, that's not support for a team
Agreed 100%!
Melo,for example,If he were to be traded then he'd still be my favorite player but the Knicks would be my team and if Melo came with his new team I'd hope Melo got crushed by us because im a Knicks fan.

:gony:

elcol

Rotation player
Agreed 100%!
Melo,for example,If he were to be traded then he'd still be my favorite player but the Knicks would be my team and if Melo came with his new team I'd hope Melo got crushed by us because im a Knicks fan.

:gony:

T-Mac retired, but I never stopped watching basketball or was ever a dickhead "Clutch Fan."

Unfortunately, a massive portion of my fellow yellows will literally stop watching basketball if Lin leaves New York.

Never be a bitch bandwagoner and have the audacity to sign up to a knicks forum.