Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boycott MSG movement

Why are there so many Asian Chick ads on this site?
    Is this part of the LinSanity effect? If he goes, are the Asian Chick ads going to disappear too.

Damn you Dolan!
    Last edited by LINvincible; Jul 17, 2012 at 08:26.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Do us ALL a favor and go root for the Nets or Houston or the Bejing Tigers for all we care. This board is for KNICK fans, not LIN fans. Now that's real talk.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Keep this thread alive

I'm reposting here to keep this thread alive, not that there's anything worth reading (especially JimKC's 2 cents of anti-Lin), but the idea that a boycott of MSG would perhaps lead to the firing of James D'oh-lan.

BoycottMSG.com is rather weak, just a petition to give to president Scott O'Neill after Lin goes to Houston. and the #boycottmsg tweet page is weak as well.

The renovation of MSG is costing close to a BILLION DOLLARS! 20 new luxury suites! 50% rise in ticket prices! Dolan makes mega-million moves to make more money for MSG and his uber-rich cronies (like any decadent republican), yet he let Lin go for personal reasons. how can he get away with this?

for starters, I would suggest heckling the sh*t out of James Dolan whenever possible, at Knicks games, at his band's shows. make his life a living hell.

If it were possible to boycott MSG for real, that would be the only way James Dolan would be voted out of office by the stockholders or fired by his dad, the only real way to make changes is by hitting them in the pocket.

Any ideas HOW to boycott MSG?

Banned

Knicks "fan" for 20 yrs here. Really pissed we lost Lin. It's symbolic of the entire mess. You still want to be so "loyal" to this team then be my guest.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by rady; Jul 20, 2012 at 08:00. Reason: i love ban

Superstar

Anyone know why the above poster got banned? Did I miss something? Also (as I've not been around this place for too long) is anyone aware of any previous instances where someone was banned on their first post? Surely some kind of record which I believe can be utilised in next year's Pay Your Props thread. Maybe in the form of a quickest ban award, in the name of "Ban(g) Ban(g) you're out."

He was banned for spam. I deleted the links inserted, however spamming is the only reason i ban people w/o asking questions.

Originally Posted by rady
    he was banned for spam. I deleted the links inserted, however spamming is the only reason i ban people w/o asking questions.
    Spam! Ban! Thank you ma'am!

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Spam! Ban! Thank you ma'am!
    A CC Trademarked Original.

Originally Posted by TakMan
    Never before have I seen this much pathetic, unashamed, undignified grovelling, by so many, for a player who has 3 good weeks of basketball to show for on his resume. Rather than signing your groupie petition, why not just follow Lin to the next team he joins? I'm more than satisfied with the team we've got, whether Lin re-signs or not.
    Amen to that!

Originally Posted by elcol
    I'm a new yorker, i bleed orange and blue, if my team has 0 good players (isaiah error) that I can root for, I root for them anyway. Stick with you team through thick and thin. This can be applied to a lot of situations in life. When things get tough, you don't just walk away from something you are dedicated to, whether its the knicks, ur girl/boy or ur job or the millions of other things in this world
    I've lived in NYC the last 12 years and have been rooting for the Knicks but when Linsanity happened it was the most exciting time to be a Knicks fan. Sticking through thick and thin is a great cliche but the reality is it can also be stupid and I guarantee there are times in life where you have not stuck around no matter what. Let's say your girlfriend/wife cheats on you repeatedly according to your life theory you should continue to stick it out. I admire perseverance but everyone has a line unless you're insane. My line was crossed. Are you going to stick with your girl if she continues to screw up and bang other dudes? If you say yes, I say you're a sucker with no backbone.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    Albert Einstein

Sick of Dolan epicly screwing things up again and again.

Veteran

Tell you what if the Knicks start 5-11 which probably means Felton is sucking it up Dolan may find fans staying on the train for another 20 minutes and getting off at Atlantic Ave instead of 34th St to go to a Nets game instead of a Knicks game. There's some competition in NY for a bball fans money with the Nets a clearly better team this year.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    A CC Trademarked Original.
    Man. It never gets old either.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    There's some competition in NY for a bball fans money with the Nets a clearly better team this year.
    I do not agree with that. We've been sold short by so many in the head to head with Brooklyn, IMO.

Gruenwald was hiding from houstton staff trying to give him the lin offer sheet. Bush league at best.

Every year there is a thread about boycotting. You guys gotta realize it's impossible to boycott any NY team. The seats will always be filled whether its by real fans or suits and ties on business. The Garden, team, and Dolan start making money the momet the janitor turns on the lights.

When it comes to fans leaving cause of Lin then so be it. We were fine without you before and I could care less anymore. My team could be the next beast in the east and I've already moved on...