Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bandwagon Knicks Fans : Burn A Slow Death

Knicks OR GTFO![/SIZE]

Although I disagree with some of what you said about Lin, this sir is really annoying. I am Chinese and a huge fan of Lin, but the dudes that are gonna walk to the rockets just to follow him are a bunch of pussies. So disgraceful that you sign up to a forum for just 1 player, why not Judy make a forum for Lin alone..whatever happens to the knicks by Wednesday I will still be a 100pct knicks fan.not a rockets fan or nets fan, because **** them!

Well i think its time we call the neg rep hit squad to deduct from this f*ggot

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

LOL, Dudes were showing their slips every time JLin’s name was mentioned and attached to some common sense (some still are). You have to be truly crazy to still be feeling the effects of what he did many moons ago. It’s time we move on to bigger and better things because we are a much better team now then we were last year. believe it or not.

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    All I have been hearing and reading is how much the Knicks will be sorry for not resigning Lin , not supporting the team, now Rockets fans etc. Thank you very much for showing us all how much of a Bandwagon front running piece of **** you are.

You are front running for a fad , cult,hyped up D League player who was given the keys to a fast forward offense when our star players were hurt. You people are so sick I don't even know what else to say. We are a way better team with the pickups we made and you are ****ing fake as **** for even registering for this site and calling yourself a Knicks fan. This site is for diehard fans not people like you.

We are called the New York Knicks not "LINS". If anyone is gonna be sorry its the Rockets and you cult morons who are going to look stupid when this jig is up. He has average speed , jumpshot, and defense at best. He can only drive to the left and kicks the balls or turns it over every three plays.

85% healthy and wont play...

Name one player who played in any playoffs who was playing at 100% health. **** Jeremy Lin and **** all you people who are gonna jump on here and flame my post. I am a Die Hard fan and nobody leaving this team will ever make me change that.

You make a good post saying people shouldn't just stop being Knicks fans because of 1 player, but then you go off on a rant against Jeremy Lin.

Quick question: What's the harm in signing him given the way our cap situation is currently structured?

As for the injury BS you just helped propagate: You attack him for not playing when "85 % healthy..." Just because a guy says he's 85 % doesn't mean he is ready to play an NBA game. If you're a doctor, you don't diagnose somebody as "85 % better.." You can't quantify an injury, there is no magical machine that says how healed somebody is, and the 85% bs is just for the fans or to put into layman's terms...It's not like Lin is sitting there being like, "today i feel 85 % better, yesterday i was 80% better, and tomorrow i'll be 90%". It really depends on the type of injury somebody has. if you sprain your knee, and you're "85%," maybe you can't make a cut...if that is the case, what good is the guy? Every injury is different, and if the guy is not healthy enough to play, it shouldn't be held against him. You don't see Houston holding this against him, just like in reality i'm sure the Knicks management isn't. The injury thing is just more speculation from "sources," which we gladly believe.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Everyone in this thread repped Robert for that monsterous post he made. Nice.

All I have been hearing and reading is how much the Knicks will be sorry for not resigning Lin , not supporting the team, now Rockets fans etc. Thank you very much for showing us all how much of a Bandwagon front running piece of **** you are.

You are front running for a fad , cult,hyped up D League player who was given the keys to a fast forward offense when our star players were hurt. You people are so sick I don't even know what else to say. We are a way better team with the pickups we made and you are ****ing fake as **** for even registering for this site and calling yourself a Knicks fan. This site is for diehard fans not people like you.

We are called the New York Knicks not "LINS". If anyone is gonna be sorry its the Rockets and you cult morons who are going to look stupid when this jig is up. He has average speed , jumpshot, and defense at best. He can only drive to the left and kicks the balls or turns it over every three plays.

Name one player who played in any playoffs who was playing at 100% health. **** Jeremy Lin and **** all you people who are gonna jump on here and flame my post. I am a Die Hard fan and nobody leaving this team will ever make me change that.

there was only one clown on this forum that is now a Nets fan because Lin might leave....i LOL at the title...they should burn a slow death...damn bandwagon fans are FAKE plain and simple.
    A fan is a fan of a team not a player....can't stand people that just loved Jordan or Lebron.

I want Lin to be here but if he goes I wil enjoy seeing the bandgwagon fans dispurse and become Nets and Rocket fans...let them...I want real fans on the side of NY

Default Add dolan to the fire

I still hope Dolan dies in a fire for what he did (not just Lin but everything else over the years that I've followed us) but I will be a Knicks fan (the ONLY TRUE MO F******* bball team in NY) till i die.

So yea, if we could add Dolan to the bonfire of Bandwagon Knicks Fans it would be nice bc he's proven to be one of the biggest anti-Knick fans ever.

**** this noise. I'm just waiting for the season to start. I'm more excited what white and jr combo can do for us.

Originally Posted by BananaSauce
    **** this noise. I'm just waiting for the season to start. I'm more excited what white and jr combo can do for us.
    I can def see a double alley oop dunk like we saw With J.R and Shumpert happen again...

I'm a Knicks fan first and a fan of the players second. If this is specifically about Lin, I'm only a fan of his cos he's on the Knicks.

I did enjoy the exposure the team got globally because of Linsanity though, even if that meant bandwagoners.

You have the right to your opinions, just like any of the so called "Bandwagon front running piece of sh*t" you refer to who want Lin to continue playing for the Knicks. You also have the right to vent as you did in the above post.

However, I can't for the life of me understand why someone elses wants and opinions can make someone else, like you, so upset?

Yes, you're a diehard and loyal Knicks fan. That's wonderful and I applaud you! But, to disagree with someone elses opinions to the point you start hating them, I just can't and never will understand or agree with.

(Especially to want them to "burn a slow death!"

Originally Posted by Newbie
    You have the right to your opinions, just like any of the so called "Bandwagon front running piece of sh*t" you refer to who want Lin to continue playing for the Knicks. You also have the right to vent as you did in the above post.

However, I can't for the life of me understand why someone elses wants and opinions can make someone else, like you, so upset?

Yes, you're a diehard and loyal Knicks fan. That's wonderful and I applaud you! But, to disagree with someone elses opinions to the point you start hating them, I just can't and never will understand or agree with.

(Especially to want them to "burn a slow death!"
    Its word play don't take it literal.

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Its word play don't take it literal.
    How can I "play" with words, and then take it?