Bandwagon Knicks Fans : Burn A Slow Death

BillyHoyle

Benchwarmer
All I have been hearing and reading is how much the Knicks will be sorry for not resigning Lin , not supporting the team, now Rockets fans etc. Thank you very much for showing us all how much of a Bandwagon front running piece of **** you are.

You are front running for a fad , cult,hyped up D League player who was given the keys to a fast forward offense when our star players were hurt. You people are so sick I don't even know what else to say. We are a way better team with the pickups we made and you are ****ing fake as **** for even registering for this site and calling yourself a Knicks fan. This site is for diehard fans not people like you.

We are called the New York Knicks not "LINS". If anyone is gonna be sorry its the Rockets and you cult morons who are going to look stupid when this jig is up. He has average speed , jumpshot, and defense at best. He can only drive to the left and kicks the balls or turns it over every three plays.

85% healthy and wont play...

Name one player who played in any playoffs who was playing at 100% health. **** Jeremy Lin and **** all you people who are gonna jump on here and flame my post. I am a Die Hard fan and nobody leaving this team will ever make me change that.

bandwagon.jpg

You make a good post saying people shouldn't just stop being Knicks fans because of 1 player, but then you go off on a rant against Jeremy Lin.

Quick question: What's the harm in signing him given the way our cap situation is currently structured?

As for the injury BS you just helped propagate: You attack him for not playing when "85 % healthy..." Just because a guy says he's 85 % doesn't mean he is ready to play an NBA game. If you're a doctor, you don't diagnose somebody as "85 % better.." You can't quantify an injury, there is no magical machine that says how healed somebody is, and the 85% bs is just for the fans or to put into layman's terms...It's not like Lin is sitting there being like, "today i feel 85 % better, yesterday i was 80% better, and tomorrow i'll be 90%". It really depends on the type of injury somebody has. if you sprain your knee, and you're "85%," maybe you can't make a cut...if that is the case, what good is the guy? Every injury is different, and if the guy is not healthy enough to play, it shouldn't be held against him. You don't see Houston holding this against him, just like in reality i'm sure the Knicks management isn't. The injury thing is just more speculation from "sources," which we gladly believe.

Paul1355

All Star
All I have been hearing and reading is how much the Knicks will be sorry for not resigning Lin , not supporting the team, now Rockets fans etc. Thank you very much for showing us all how much of a Bandwagon front running piece of **** you are.

You are front running for a fad , cult,hyped up D League player who was given the keys to a fast forward offense when our star players were hurt. You people are so sick I don't even know what else to say. We are a way better team with the pickups we made and you are ****ing fake as **** for even registering for this site and calling yourself a Knicks fan. This site is for diehard fans not people like you.

We are called the New York Knicks not "LINS". If anyone is gonna be sorry its the Rockets and you cult morons who are going to look stupid when this jig is up. He has average speed , jumpshot, and defense at best. He can only drive to the left and kicks the balls or turns it over every three plays.

Name one player who played in any playoffs who was playing at 100% health. **** Jeremy Lin and **** all you people who are gonna jump on here and flame my post. I am a Die Hard fan and nobody leaving this team will ever make me change that.

bandwagon.jpg

there was only one clown on this forum that is now a Nets fan because Lin might leave....i LOL at the title...they should burn a slow death...damn bandwagon fans are FAKE plain and simple.
A fan is a fan of a team not a player....can't stand people that just loved Jordan or Lebron.

I want Lin to be here but if he goes I wil enjoy seeing the bandgwagon fans dispurse and become Nets and Rocket fans...let them...I want real fans on the side of NY

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
Add dolan to the fire

I still hope Dolan dies in a fire for what he did (not just Lin but everything else over the years that I've followed us) but I will be a Knicks fan (the ONLY TRUE MO F******* bball team in NY) till i die.

So yea, if we could add Dolan to the bonfire of Bandwagon Knicks Fans it would be nice bc he's proven to be one of the biggest anti-Knick fans ever.

Sage

Rotation player
I'm a Knicks fan first and a fan of the players second. If this is specifically about Lin, I'm only a fan of his cos he's on the Knicks.

I did enjoy the exposure the team got globally because of Linsanity though, even if that meant bandwagoners.

Benchwarmer

You have the right to your opinions, just like any of the so called "Bandwagon front running piece of sh*t" you refer to who want Lin to continue playing for the Knicks. You also have the right to vent as you did in the above post.

However, I can't for the life of me understand why someone elses wants and opinions can make someone else, like you, so upset?

Yes, you're a diehard and loyal Knicks fan. That's wonderful and I applaud you! But, to disagree with someone elses opinions to the point you start hating them, I just can't and never will understand or agree with.

(Especially to want them to "burn a slow death!" :?

You have the right to your opinions, just like any of the so called "Bandwagon front running piece of sh*t" you refer to who want Lin to continue playing for the Knicks. You also have the right to vent as you did in the above post.

However, I can't for the life of me understand why someone elses wants and opinions can make someone else, like you, so upset?

Yes, you're a diehard and loyal Knicks fan. That's wonderful and I applaud you! But, to disagree with someone elses opinions to the point you start hating them, I just can't and never will understand or agree with.

(Especially to want them to "burn a slow death!" :?

Its word play don't take it literal.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Names on the back of jerseys change all the time. Us as Knicks fans know this more than anyone. But the Orange and Blue.....that dont fade.

Wargames

Starter
I don't know why people would threaten to be Nyets fans... those guys made a bunch of dumb*ss moves this offseason as well.... Brook Lopez got the OD undeserved contract and then they add Joe Johnson whose contract is worse than Amare's as well.

And houston with or without Lin will suck if you took a look at their roster its a mess.

Anyhow I've said this before Dolan is what in his 50's... 60's maybe? He will die like Al Davis eventually too and then the Raiders stopped sucking as much. Me I am in my late 20's I have time to wait and hopefully Dolan picks up a smoking habit to look cool while he plays a guitar or whatever he does.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Long time fan of the site, diehard NYK fan of 15 years, happy to be aboard! Couldn't agree more with the OP. Am I gonna be bummed if Lin isn't a part of this team next year? Sure. He had an insane run with us last year. But as you guys have been saying, players come and go. But REAL fans stick by their team! If given a choice between Jeremy Lin and the team I have been devoted to since I was a little boy, I easily choose my team! Knicks for life!

Pricey

Rotation player
Why the fk would you go through the Isiah and Dolan era to jump off now? Fk that. Im not even from New York but i aint jumping off. When we win that ring its going to be sweet. It may not be soon but when it does happen at least i can say i didnt jump on when we were good.

Benchwarmer
BUT, why the heck is everyone assuming that
just because a Knicks fan wants Jeremy Lin
to continue playing for the Knicks, he/she
will NOT stick around if he is traded??

Oy vey! I give up (for the night).:rolling:

Hayato

Benchwarmer

bandwagon.jpg

i agree except for the 85% healthy part. dont go by stephen a smith; lin wasnt even cleared by doctors to play

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
BUT, why the heck is everyone assuming that
just because a Knicks fan wants Jeremy Lin
to continue playing for the Knicks, he/she
will NOT stick around if he is traded??

Oy vey! I give up (for the night).:rolling:

They're not. I in fact am one of them who wants him to stay. They're talking about the ones who will leave us or will not watch another game if the Knicks don't match.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
They're not. I in fact am one of them who wants him to stay. They're talking about the ones who will leave us or will not watch another game if the Knicks don't match.

I probably won't watch another game if Lin doesn't come back. But that doesn't mean I don't bleed the orange and blue! I won't jump ship to another team, but it will be like hibernation for me, and I will come out of the cave again when Melo-era has ended. Or if they make it to the Finals, in which case I will watch the Finals.

Anyway, this is moot balls, Lin will be back and all the fans will stay happy and together, and we will hug.

p0nder

Starter
As a knick fan one player shouldn't make a difference to your opinion on the knicks and weather or not you follow the team.

Be that Melo, Lin, Amar'e whomever. I'll admit that after the knicks lost to Toronto in the playoffs i went into a more "hibernation" mode then year past but i always followed the knicks, watched the games when i could etc. It wasn't because of any particular player, it was because the knicks just sucked and it was hard to deal with.

Now that we have a playoff calliber team and are making some moves that make sense for once I'm inclined to watch and see what happens. Falling off the knick bandwagon now would be pretty stupid for anyone who was a fan before 2010. Especially if it's because of Lin or Melo.