Bandwagon Knicks Fans : Burn A Slow Death

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
All I have been hearing and reading is how much the Knicks will be sorry for not resigning Lin , not supporting the team, now Rockets fans etc. Thank you very much for showing us all how much of a Bandwagon front running piece of **** you are.

You are front running for a fad , cult,hyped up D League player who was given the keys to a fast forward offense when our star players were hurt. You people are so sick I don't even know what else to say. We are a way better team with the pickups we made and you are ****ing fake as **** for even registering for this site and calling yourself a Knicks fan. This site is for diehard fans not people like you.

We are called the New York Knicks not "LINS". If anyone is gonna be sorry its the Rockets and you cult morons who are going to look stupid when this jig is up. He has average speed , jumpshot, and defense at best. He can only drive to the left and kicks the balls or turns it over every three plays.

85% healthy and wont play...

Name one player who played in any playoffs who was playing at 100% health. **** Jeremy Lin and **** all you people who are gonna jump on here and flame my post. I am a Die Hard fan and nobody leaving this team will ever make me change that.

bandwagon.jpg

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ahhhhhhhh.....Passion. It's what Knick fans (the true blue ones) are all about. A very deliberate F*** OFF from our resident champ, K4L85.

Loved it.

Certainly won't be sorry to see bandwagons wagon the F out of here.

LeFlume

All Star
All I have been hearing and reading is how much the Knicks will be sorry for not resigning Lin , not supporting the team, now Rockets fans etc. Thank you very much for showing us all how much of a Bandwagon front running piece of **** you are.

You are front running for a fad , cult,hyped up D League player who was given the keys to a fast forward offense when our star players were hurt. You people are so sick I don't even know what else to say. We are a way better team with the pickups we made and you are ****ing fake as **** for even registering for this site and calling yourself a Knicks fan. This site is for diehard fans not people like you.

We are called the New York Knicks not "LINS". If anyone is gonna be sorry its the Rockets and you cult morons who are going to look stupid when this jig is up. He has average speed , jumpshot, and defense at best. He can only drive to the left and kicks the balls or turns it over every three plays.

Name one player who played in any playoffs who was playing at 100% health. **** Jeremy Lin and **** all you people who are gonna jump on here and flame my post. I am a Die Hard fan and nobody leaving this team will ever make me change that.

+1 and A green rep your way Sir.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★

bandwagon.jpg
:rofl: this is the first time i ever seen this guy go off lol, repped

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
we all agree to joe paterno Jason Kidd's DWI incident cuz we are true KNICKS FAN. THE INSTITUTION IS BIGGER THAN THE PERSON. FRONT OF THE F***ING JERSEY NOT THE BACK.

ORANGE AND BLUE RUNS THROUGH KIDD'S BLOOD PLUS A **** LOAD OF ALOCHOL

elcol

Rotation player
Although I disagree with some of what you said about Lin, this sir is really annoying. I am Chinese and a huge fan of Lin, but the dudes that are gonna walk to the rockets just to follow him are a bunch of pussies. So disgraceful that you sign up to a forum for just 1 player, why not Judy make a forum for Lin alone..whatever happens to the knicks by Wednesday I will still be a 100pct knicks fan.not a rockets fan or nets fan, because **** them!

LOL, Dudes were showing their slips every time JLin?s name was mentioned and attached to some common sense (some still are). You have to be truly crazy to still be feeling the effects of what he did many moons ago. It?s time we move on to bigger and better things because we are a much better team now then we were last year. believe it or not.