Originally Posted by knicksince 93
Some people just can't develop a rhythm off the bench and i think that's stats problem. He needs to start to develop confidence and rhythm

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Amar'e Stoudemire's playing time increases as NY Knicks forward is cleared to see 25 to 30 minutes of action per game
Stoudemire averaged 20.5 minutes in his first six appearances since returning from knee surgery. Mike Woodsoon intimated Stoudemire should receive even more playing time Thursday against the Pistons in London

BY PETER BOTTE / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

SUNDAY, JANUARY 13, 2013, 10:22 PM

Just six games back from knee surgery, Amar'e Stoudemire says he feels 'great physically.'
In keeping with the dietary theme of the day — Carmelo Anthony's revelation that he’s been fasting for the past two weeks – Amar’e Stoudemire also divulged that he switched to a vegan diet about three months ago.

The six-time All-Star reiterated that he feels “great physically,” and Mike Woodson confirmed that before Sunday’s 100-87 win over New Orleans by noting Stoudemire has been cleared for a minutes increase to 25-to-30 per game after he’d averaged 20.5 minutes in his first six appearances since returning from knee surgery.

“It’s coming,” Stoudemire said after contributing 12 points and three rebounds in 24 minutes off the bench. “I feel great. Again, my main goal is to get better defensively and I have been, and I’ve accepted every challenge that Coach Woodson has brought forth. And I’m willing to accept the challenge he gives me. I’ve been doing that so far. Offensively, that’s going to come. I’ve been a solid offensive player my entire career…As we play more minutes, and get more comfortable out there, the better my game will evolve.”