• Even at 5-0, we can be stronger with STAT

30 81.08%
  • No, he will mess it all up!

4 10.81%
  • STAT who?

3 8.11%
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9193334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 Amar'e Stoudemire Player Performance and News thread

cant wait for stat to prove all you haters wrong.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Toons
    Co sign to the fullest!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Co sign to the fullest!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    That makes three of us!

Originally Posted by Toons
    Yeah, can't wait until D'antoni proves his haters wrong too.
    Last edited by knicksin60; Jan 26, 2013 at 00:14.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Toons, what do you see Stat averaging for the rest if the year.

17 pts 8 rbs 2 blks

Our chances of winning a championship this year relies on Amare's play. Let's keep it real, he never really had a legit PG after Felton left cause Billups was always injured and Lin and Amare never really got much time to play together.

I owe amare a huge apology. Dude put in work in the off season and its showing. Hope I didn't jinx him by acknowledging this but I'm definitely loving what I'm seeing from him no homo

I'm real happy for Amare he's been amazing down low I knew he'd have a good post game all the other star players that worked with Hakeem improved their low post game a lot but it seems like he's made the made the most drastic improvement he's like money to either score or get fouled.

I think a lot of Knicks fans have been too hard and disloyal to the guy a lot of criticism has been warranted but I knew he just needed time now him, Melo, and Chandler look like they can play together the Knicks have a lot of potential the only think I'd be worried about is Amare's health.

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    I'm real happy for Amare he's been amazing down low I knew he'd have a good post game all the other star players that worked with Hakeem improved their low post game a lot but it seems like he's made the made the most drastic improvement he's like money to either score or get fouled.

I think a lot of Knicks fans have been too hard and disloyal to the guy a lot of criticism has been warranted but I knew he just needed time now him, Melo, and Chandler look like they can play together the Knicks have a lot of potential the only think I'd be worried about is Amare's health.
    Couldn`t agree with you more. Some of the Knicks fans hatred for Amare is, quite frankly, pathetic. There are some on this forum who are desperate for Amare to fail so that they can pat themselves on the back and say "I told you so". Shame on them. What kind of moron wants a player on the team they claim to support to fail.

Amare, Melo and Tyson can and do play well together. Let`s not forget that when these three players were first put together on the court our coach was Mike Dumphoney. A clueless coach who had no idea what to do with them. Woodson has slowly put these three together on the court and now it`s paying off.

I just love seeing Amare shaking and baking in the paint, and yes, his D has been good since his comeback and it`s getting better. Maybe it has something to do with having no D Dumbphoney coaching him for most of his career.

He needs to keep his role, because the role he is playing is absolutely deadly.

Health and Amare Stoudemire determines if we win a title.

Yeah now everyone wants to d1ck ride Stat! You Amare hater's are lame!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan

Patting yourself on the back?

It's still to early, Amare has adjusted to his role in a great fashion and we're happy for that.

But you sound like a god damn idiot when you come here and claiming people wanted Amare to fail. You're being too dramatic and too inaccurate.

Critiquing a player is not wanting to fail, when a player plays horrible, and you give an assessment, that assessment will be negative of course. It doesn't mean you want him to do worse and no here has ever stated they wished the worst for Amare. You went totally off nonsense with that statement.

We're paying Amare a lot of money, and he's in the top 10 of the highest paid players. This is the level of performance we expect from STAT and no one should be coming here patting themselves on the back saying "I told you so". Dude has been a 24-26 ppg wrecking ball for most of his career, he's battled injuries and his brothers death...now he's coming back to shape.

Expectations are being met, so it isn't a problem. Amare has to keep playing like this. This isn't a gift to us, dude owe us this.

I'm tired of this mentality from the Isaiah era where overpaid players get praise to finally playing to what their contract signifies. It's a weak mentality that needs to be vanished.

I love the way STAT is playing because it'll make our front court the BEST in the East, hands down.

Keep it up Amare.

today is the anniversary of stat's brother's death.
    amare may have struggled last year, but how much would you care about your job if you lost a sibling? hopefully no one here has to deal with that.

Veteran

Amar'e is currently in the process of taking a proverbial **** on everybody who ever doubted him.

So far, he's looking great. Some of us doubted whether or not he could develop a post game, he seems to have one. Some of us doubted his effort on defense, now it seems like he's at least trying. He's looking pretty damn good, and the fact that he's got no problem coming off the bench even though he's our second best offensive weapon is pretty beastly. He is playing well with Carmelo on the floor and shutting up his doubters for the time being...and I love it. Whatever leads to a Knicks win.