30 81.08%
  • No, he will mess it all up!

4 10.81%
  • STAT who?

3 8.11%
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232438 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 Amar'e Stoudemire Player Performance and News thread

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    hmmm, Amare's 2012-13 salary is approx $20M (twenty million dollars!)

$20M / 82 games = approx $244,000/game

missing 5 weeks yields approx 18-20 games lost, about 1/5 of the season.

$20M / 62 games = approx $323,000/game, meaning for every 3 games SHAT plays, he's making a million bucks this year!!

I can understand not signing Lin at this point, as the Knicks are getting raped by SHAT's injuries.

f*ck that SHAT!

bring back David Lee!
    This is just painful to read.

Nice math work there, CoolC. All of that cash for STAT to tempt LeBron James to be a Knick, and look how it's payed off. 6 months of greatness (still only hovered around .500), followed by a year and a half of disappointment. Nice one, James.

The fire extinguisher was the low point, of course, but the lack of ball IQ this guy's displayed throughout the .400(ish) record he and Anthony have managed to produce together - I'm sick of this non stop f*ckery, honestly. And he's signed for 2 seasons after the one that's on the brink of starting.

He has an early termination option in that final year, but why would he bother? He's the league's worst and uninsured contract, making him the hardest player in the league to trade. He'll take that final year on and probably play 1/3 of the season.

We're stuck with him, for sh*tter or for worse.

Originally Posted by erivera
    i feel like this stat injury could be a blessing in disguise. the knicks didn't get off to a great start last year, but i felt like they were forcing things at the start. this year we know melo will be the primary scorer and felton will be the ball handler secondary scorer. if rasheed can give them solid play to start the season, i don't think stat's injury will be a huge blow.
    Absolutely agreed. I don't think STAT's necessarily done, but the timing of the injury. Just horrible. At this stage, he's just insurance in case Melo goes down. If that were to happen and he played exceptionally well (dreaming) we should look to unload him on to the stupidest GM in the league ASAP.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Absolutely agreed. I don't think STAT's necessarily done, but the timing of the injury. Just horrible. At this stage, he's just insurance in case Melo goes down. If that were to happen and he played exceptionally well (dreaming) we should look to unload him on to the stupidest GM in the league ASAP.
    David Kahn just felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. There's a bad trade to be had.

Angry Nostalgic rant

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    David Kahn just felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. There's a bad trade to be had.

I'm still dirty at that bag of douche for snaking his way in to the Melo trade. Sure, he got d*ck all for his efforts, but he opportunistically involved himself with Dolan's stupidity.

Add to that D'Antoni's disinterest in Corey Brewer, who we got from Minny for Curry's expiring (half paid), Anthony Randolph and $3M cash, because he didn't need a defensive wing.

It was retarded. Then, to add to the idiocy, Dolan thinks he can swing a trade for CP3 with Chauncey Billups as the chief piece of interest.

David Khan is probably the stupidest GM, but comparatively with Dolan, he's a f'ing cosmonaut.

Veteran

ESPN reporting Stat out 6 weeks after 2nd opinion over the weekend. I've seen other reports of 6-8 weeks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Amare needs to be very aware that the team is moving on without him. Should they get off to a good start, he may be asked to become a bench player. Woody seems like he prefers chemistry and consistency with his lineups. Funny how I called this extended injury time last week. You always have to think the worse when it comes to Amarknee.

Stoudemire (knee) is expected to miss at least the first six weeks of the regular season, ESPN reports.It's a tough break for Stoudemire, as it was originally thought his knee injury would keep him out only two-to-three weeks.

Superstar

I don't even care anymore, let's get rid of this dude.I tried to defend him, i really did, but i'm through, it's time to move on.

Im not surprised one bit, i predicted all of this. I hope to never see Stat in a Knicks uniform again...

With that being said, I havent let out a load in a few days so im gonna head over to tubegalore then go back to bed for a few hours with my splooge soaking through my under shirt into my stomach skin. See yall later

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Im not surprised one bit, i predicted all of this. I hope to never see Stat in a Knicks uniform again...

With that being said, I havent let out a load in a few days so im gonna head over to tubegalore then go back to bed for a few hours with my splooge soaking through my under shirt into my stomach skin. See yall later

The bad news for this season began when Shumpert went down last Spring. This just reminded us NYK fans that this is the Knicks, and this is par for the course: pain. We were foolish to get excited, right?

Seriously... This isn't good news but it could be worse. Amar'e had a bone bruise on the knee, and that requires rest. This latest cist problem will get him that rest. If he misses 2 months... 25-33 percent of the season, but returns in Jan... gets sharp by Feb... in NBA form by March and then healthy and strong come May... GREAT.

It's better he misses the beg. of the season than the end.

Plus, this helps on the chemistry front b/c it keeps Camby, Cope, Thomas in the mix; gets minutes for Novak and Pablo.

This team can truly become Melo's team. Get an identity and then slide Amare & Shump in come Jan-Feb.

It's like making a deal for 2 starters at the deadline.

Now it;s up to the other guys to keep things afloat while Shump & STAT are out. We'll see how that goes. 11-17 would be terrible.

I agree with Crazy, as soon as Amar'e looks serviceable again we should deal him to the Magic or some other bottom feeder. The funny thing is we will probably need to give up some picks just so some ******* of a GM will take him.

I thought I'd never say this but, I MISS GIRAFFERIES now..

Veteran

It's wishful thinking you trade him. Stat is just another dismal failure of the D'Antoni era, if D'Ants wasn't the Knicks coach I doubt we would have signed him.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3

Try xhamster. They've got pics and virtual games too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk