30 81.08%
  • No, he will mess it all up!

4 10.81%
  • STAT who?

3 8.11%
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 71731323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 Amar'e Stoudemire Player Performance and News thread

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Stat is a 20-10 bigman that need to work on his inside/outside passin skillz more than anything else .. turnovers & selfishness should be band from the 2012-13 Knicks.

The Knicks BIG-3 biggest problem has been ..
    Tyson has no passin-skills
    Stat has no passin-skills
    and Melo has no passin-skills
    funny how all 3 can catch an alley-oop pass but cant throw one lol

Our BIG-3 frontcourt would be dynamic if they could pass the ball half as good as the Chicago Bulls front-court bigmen

I recall a time when Zach Randolph & Boozer had no passin-skills, but not anymore .. their defensive-skillz are still the same.
    Melo has passing skills.

Veteran

Yeah, I was about to say. Melo can pass the ball pretty well for a forward of his size. He's not a LeBron when it comes to running an offense, but his mid-range game is way better so it makes up for it.

Damn doctors told Woodson to Limit Amare's already limited minutes. Not good

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by welcometonycity

Wow...so basically Stat isn't even 100% yet to beast.

Kiyaman, you read that?

Originally Posted by welcometonycity

I don`t see any problem with this. It`s obvious that when a player comes back from an injury that his minutes should be limited. He played too many minutes against the Celtics. Of curse his knee will be sore. Body parts that have been injured are always sore when you put stress and strain on them a little while after your recovery.

Just because a player is cleared to play it doesn`t mean that the body has completely healed. The knee will be sore for a little while until STAT is "game fit" so I see no problem with this. In truth, it`s not much of a story.

Of course, the Knicks have a history of not being honest about these kinds of things so there may be more to it. But if they are being honest then a sore knee after playing 28 minutes coming off of knee surgery is really a non story.

12th man

With Amare being 30/31 years old, it's pretty much time to trade him asap before he becomes Juward Howard.

I don`t think we could trade Amare. Would anybody take a 30/31 year old with an uninsured $100m contract and dodgy knees?

12th man

Originally Posted by Scipio
    I don`t think we could trade Amare. Would anybody take a 30/31 year old with an uninsured $100m contract and dodgy knees?
    Bobcats? Their PF rotation consist of Tyrus Thomas, Byron Mullens and Jeff Adrien.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Scipio
    I think we can, unfortunately it'll cost us shump.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

12th man

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    I think we can, unfortunately it'll cost us shump.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Knicks trade
    Amare Stoudimire
    Iman Shumpert
    James White
    Chris Copeland

Bobcats trade
    Kemba Walker
    Bismack Biyombo
    Diop
    Thomas
    Williams

Bobcats

Sessions/Gordon
    Shumpert/Henderson/White
    Kidd-Gilchrist/Taylor/Copeland
    Stoudimire/Adrien
    Haywood/Mullens

Knicks
    Walker/Felton/Prigioni
    Kidd/Smith/Brewer
    Anthony/Novak/Williams
    Camby/Thomas/Thomas
    Chandler/Biyombo/Wallace

Waive Diop

No way do I want Shumpert to go.

Bad deal, who are those scrubs?

12th man

Originally Posted by deamon
    Bad deal, who are those scrubs?
    I really like Walker as a player, I think he can be an all star in 2-3 years. Bismack Biyombo has Ben Wallace/Theo Ratcliff potential.

The rest of the guys don't matter.

The Amare signing is starting to look like one of the top 10 worst signings in Knicks history.He is getting paid 20 million dollars to be a role player and is a big disappointment to watch.I don't see much of a difference between the Eddy Curry signing and the Amare signing other than the fact that the Knicks gave up two picks in the former.Both of these players gave us half a season of all-star level production but then ended up underperforming and being plagued by injuries.I don't see why the NBA can't allow teams to amnesty a player on their roster at least more than one time.so sick of these bad contracts crippling teams that are trying to be a contender.

12th man

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    The Amare signing is starting to look like one of the top 10 worst signings in Knicks history.He is getting paid 20 million dollars to be a role player and is a big disappointment to watch.I don't see much of a difference between the Eddy Curry signing and the Amare signing other than the fact that the Knicks gave up two picks in the former.Both of these players gave us half a season of all-star level production but then ended up underperforming and being plagued by injuries.I don't see why the NBA can't allow teams to amnesty a player on their roster at least more than one time.so sick of these bad contracts crippling teams that are trying to be a contender.

Sadly, this is true...

I don't think Amare can recover from what he was 2 seasons ago.