2012-13 Amar'e Stoudemire Player Performance and News thread

We'll be BETTER with STAT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'd rather say AmarKNEE intentionally injured himself, cause he knew Woody would kick the **** out of him for not playing D. :lol:

STAT got hurt so we'd suck without him, they'd blame Melo and then fire Woody, trade Melo and JR to Dallas for Shawn Marion, OJ Mayo and a 1st Rounder and then hire Mike D'Antoni back

smokes

Huge Member
just a joke on how the media and dumb fans will blame Melo if we come out flat and have a bad start to the season

It's all up to him to perform. After a great Olympics you'd expect him to come out and put up around 25/5/5 as the leading dog on the team with no Amare to take touches away from him.

smokes

Huge Member
just a joke on how the media and dumb fans will blame Melo if we come out flat and have a bad start to the season

It's all up to him to perform. After a great Olympics you'd expect him to come out and put up around 25/5/5 as the leading dog on the team with no Amare to take touches away from him.

CA7

Scoring Champ

Not only will he have to play lights out, we gotta win especially the winnable games

Nets- We have to win
Heat- Our home opener, I'd be okay with a great effort and loss
Sixers- we should win
Sixers- we should win
Maverick- no Dirk, we should win
Magic- they have no one, we should win

We have to start 5-1/4-2. I wont settle for less

As for Melo 26/8/4 on almost 50% shooting and great defense

CA7

Scoring Champ

Not only will he have to play lights out, we gotta win especially the winnable games

Nets- We have to win
Sixers- we should win
Sixers- we should win

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I mean a lot of people bashed us for getting both Melo and Amare on the same team when they don't really mesh. But imagine the team we would put out if we never traded for Melo and STAT missed this much time?

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I mean a lot of people bashed us for getting both Melo and Amare on the same team when they don't really mesh. But imagine the team we would put out if we never traded for Melo and STAT missed this much time?

smokes

Huge Member

Nets- We have to win
Sixers- we should win
Sixers- we should win

I agree on the results front and where Melo is concerned if he lived up to that kind of ability I'd be thrilled.

smokes

Huge Member

Nets- We have to win
Sixers- we should win
Sixers- we should win

I agree on the results front and where Melo is concerned if he lived up to that kind of ability I'd be thrilled.

Kiyaman

Legend

Sometimes a JOKE could have more facts in it then it attended ..
or did I miss something in the Toronto Raptors 19 point win over the Knicks no-chemistry Melo/Stat/Tyson in the 4th quarter on either side of the court .. Embarrasement-Trio made other teammates look bad.

A NO-GELLIN $54M trio of Melo/Stat/Tyson .. would not look right on opening night as Starters and Finishers.

If the three-players wouldve worked-out together in the offseason learning some moves, then all three-players couldnt wait to show-off their new moves in regular season games .. but they didnt.
Melo/Stat/Tyson are the blame for Stat's 5 to 8 weeks injury LOL LOL

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
crazy⑧s;250971 said:
ny sports talk ‏@nysportstalk

breaking news: Amare stoudemire will miss the first 5 weeks of the season for the #knicks.

amare-stoudemire_crop_650.jpg

lmao!!!!!!!!!!