2012-13 JR Smith Player Performance and News Thread

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Come on dude.. I know you love your P&P threads, but this news deserves it's own. You can admit that can't you?

metrocard

Legend
Come on dude.. I know you love your P&P threads, but this news deserves it's own. You can admit that can't you?

Can you talk about basketball for once and not about how people post or manage their moves? You're always on my dick about any little thing. You don't contribute **** to this site besides negativity and a few pennies. You never post breaking articles, make game threads or invite or engage debates...posters like you kill this site, spectators who don't get involved.

I made this thread for a reason. JR Smith news archive. Let people read threads and stop trying to be a moderator. Maricon.

tiger0330

Legend
Congrats to JR. The bad news is his negotiating leverage just went up winning the award and he might bolt for a better offer.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Sensitive much?

Typical response from you. A more useful one would be to admit I'm right, which I am, and then throw out the estrogen pills. :)

Can you talk about basketball for once and not about how people post or manage their moves? You're always on my dick about any little thing. You don't contribute **** to this site besides negativity and a few pennies. You never post breaking articles, make game threads or invite or engage debates...posters like you kill this site, spectators who don't get involved.

I made this thread for a reason. JR Smith news archive. Let people read threads and stop trying to be a moderator. Maricon.

metrocard

Legend
How can anyone argue that Jamal Crawford deserves the award?
A lot of non Knick fans feel so and I think it's stupid.

metrocard

Legend
BIeiBlNCUAETsQW.jpg

tumblr_mecd3u0P1q1rktm1go2_500.gif

bigapple

Starter
he says "my family" where was his wife + 2 kids which he was allways kissing before some MSG games :)

anyway 1st 6man in Knicks world after John Starsk

now JR do your job and take this series :)

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
JR is my guy glad to see him win this. Where the haters at now who say he is a 1-3 mil player. You say that you don't know the game.