Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 Jason Kidd Player Performance and News Thread

Hell, if I was him even if I didn't want to pay for a cab or limo (which is obviously not even pocket change for them) you could probably find a sober Knicks fan and say "Hey, drive me home. I'll give you a jersey/tickets" etc. I'd take that offer, haha

some of you people sound so stupid. you know how many people drive legally "drunk" see all those cars parked in bar parking lots? how u think they get home. just cause they got pinched being over the limit dont mean they are fall down drunk.

and to the tool who says u have no respect for d drivers? i guarentee your mother, father, sister or brother all at some point have driven somewhere with a drink or too in there system, which with todays standards of testing would make them over the limit. piss off geek

and really, why am i even a knicks fan? not matching for lin? who is running this team clowns?........oh wait

whatever, with the nets move to bklyn the faggot ass knicks will be losing a large portion of fanbase, i may go with them.

He was supposedly so drunk he had to be carried out.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by vrgadin
    some of you people sound so stupid. you know how many people drive legally "drunk" see all those cars parked in bar parking lots? how u think they get home. just cause they got pinched being over the limit dont mean they are fall down drunk.

and to the tool who says u have no respect for d drivers? i guarentee your mother, father, sister or brother all at some point have driven somewhere with a drink or too in there system, which with todays standards of testing would make them over the limit. piss off geek

and really, why am i even a knicks fan? not matching for lin? who is running this team clowns?........oh wait

whatever, with the nets move to bklyn the faggot ass knicks will be losing a large portion of fanbase, i may go with them.
    I think we have winner for troll post of the year. Normally I would say orange blobman, but you seem to have pulled a troll trifecta (support for drunk driving, calling the Knicks faggots on a Knicks forum, and admitting you are a the absolute definition of a bandwagoner by wanting to join in a rival team) in one post. I have to give credit where credit is due. Great job!

I just hope he doesn't DUI in the game. I feel so much better knowing that Kidd still acts like a 18-year-old.

Originally Posted by NYKnicks15
    Jason Kidd was arrested on a DWI Charge this morning. Not really huge news. Probably will just add to some posters fires. Regardless... thoughts?
    Yeah, he's a moron, and it's going to be one long, bumpy
    ride and the season hasn't even started! (Can't wait.)

P.S. He was out in Southampton, you can't blame him for drinking.

Just "kidding." Yuk-yuk-yuk.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Atleast you're supporting the right football team bro! Props for that.

Imo the Giants are the complete opposite of the Knicks, they usually draft well, they build their team through the Draft, they maximise their resources without stupidly wasting money, they know how to build winning teams, they got an identity and philosophy they stick to for decades and they're successfull.

Sad but true.

Thank god for the Giants
    Yeah the Giants are the epitome of good sports franchise ownership. They're a classy organization, they're loyal to their fans, and they're fair to their players.

Kidd probably heard about the Raymond Felton deal and decided that this season just wasn't worth playing anymore, so he decided to get trashed and say **** it all

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    I just hope he doesn't DUI in the game
    Like Duhon, who wouldn't have shocked anyone if he just starting bringing a bottle to the bench during games.

Hopefully this will all be forgotten once the season starts.

Why are you guys such Bandwagoners? We don't care about the back of the jersey? We only care about the front. He's a KnickerBocker and can do no wrong, unless he's about to leave the team. Joe Paterno this incident. The Knicks organization is bigger than this!

LETS GO KNICKS! WHO CARES ABOUT DWIs and smashing into a telephone pole! ORANGE AND BLUE RUNNING THRU HIS BLOOD NOW + a **** LOAD OF ALCOHOL

So word is that he knocked over a power pole that brought power and Cablevision to James Dolan....amongst other residents in the area. Out of both for 12 hours. Also swinging from a light fixture? Should match Lin, and have Lin teach the guy a thing or 2 about managing his life.

I'm just happy that he didn't hurt anyone and hopefully his new legal trouble dosnt affect his season

Now that Lin is gone, Kidd is semi-useless at his age.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Announcement 2012-13 Jason Kidd Player Performance and News Thread

All things Kidd here.

Maybe 1 or 2 three point buckets per game, 5 or 6 dimes. Leadership and mentoring of Lindawg.