2012-13 Jason Kidd Player Performance and News Thread

Benchwarmer
Jason Kidd was arrested on a DWI Charge this morning. Not really huge news. Probably will just add to some posters fires. Regardless... thoughts?
Yeah, he's a moron, and it's going to be one long, bumpy
ride and the season hasn't even started! (Can't wait.) :lol:

P.S. He was out in Southampton, you can't blame him for drinking. :mrgreen:

Just "kidding." Yuk-yuk-yuk.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Atleast you're supporting the right football team bro! Props for that.

Imo the Giants are the complete opposite of the Knicks, they usually draft well, they build their team through the Draft, they maximise their resources without stupidly wasting money, they know how to build winning teams, they got an identity and philosophy they stick to for decades and they're successfull.

Sad but true.

Thank god for the Giants

Yeah the Giants are the epitome of good sports franchise ownership. They're a classy organization, they're loyal to their fans, and they're fair to their players.

Kidd probably heard about the Raymond Felton deal and decided that this season just wasn't worth playing anymore, so he decided to get trashed and say **** it all

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
Why are you guys such Bandwagoners? We don't care about the back of the jersey? We only care about the front. He's a KnickerBocker and can do no wrong, unless he's about to leave the team. Joe Paterno this incident. The Knicks organization is bigger than this!

LETS GO KNICKS! WHO CARES ABOUT DWIs and smashing into a telephone pole! ORANGE AND BLUE RUNNING THRU HIS BLOOD NOW + a **** LOAD OF ALCOHOL

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
So word is that he knocked over a power pole that brought power and Cablevision to James Dolan....amongst other residents in the area. Out of both for 12 hours. Also swinging from a light fixture? Should match Lin, and have Lin teach the guy a thing or 2 about managing his life.

Paul1355

All Star
I am worried about him as PR problem with his DWI.

The Knick have one pet peev now that the Isaiah Thomas saga is over and that is any PR problem caused by a player.
We suffered the PR problems with Marbury and now Kidd pulls a stupid move and makes the KNicks look bad.

I believe the KNicks will keep a close eye on Kidd but he has to be smarter than this, especially since we considered him a mentor of any kind.

Now on the court....he will be a huge factor. Whether is a starter or backup he will give us stability in the back court which we have not had since Billups. A veteran that knows who likes to get the ball in certain spots. Kidd is a winner and it is because of his high bball IQ.

I believe the Knicks starting lineup would be better with a PG that can slash and dish like Lin or Felton but Kidd can provide solid 20-30 min any given night.

One thing we sorely lacked was PG depth last season.

I also see Kidd as a starting 2 guard with Lin or Felton.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
image.jpg

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Kidd is done.
his last good year was 2011.
He won't be any better than Mike Bibby - seriously what is the point of having Kidd on this team now that Lin is gone?
His only purpose was to coach Lin.

Paul1355

All Star
Kidd is done.
his last good year was 2011.
He won't be any better than Mike Bibby - seriously what is the point of having Kidd on this team now that Lin is gone?
His only purpose was to coach Lin.

Wow bro you are saying that Kidd will be Mike Bibby...gtfo

Tommy Dee said something interesting about Lin...the way he talks about his role on the team...he sounded surprised about backing up Lin and it looked like he expected to start. He would have taken a step back but he expects to start

He will make everyone better just like he always has. The only thing that suffers is his physical abilities and his offensive game. But he does have a better outside shot.

Kidd's size at 6'4 lets him guard shooting guards...I can even see him starting at the 2 with Felton at the 1 if Woodson wants J.R to come off the bench.

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Wow bro you are saying that Kidd will be Mike Bibby...gtfo

Tommy Dee said something interesting about Lin...the way he talks about his role on the team...he sounded surprised about backing up Lin and it looked like he expected to start. He would have taken a step back but he expects to start

He will make everyone better just like he always has. The only thing that suffers is his physical abilities and his offensive game. But he does have a better outside shot.

Kidd's size at 6'4 lets him guard shooting guards...I can even see him starting at the 2 with Felton at the 1 if Woodson wants J.R to come off the bench.

whoa,
take it easy, Kidd playing SG at 40 with a drunkard's pot belly?
No damn way.
The best he can do is to be a half decent backup and hit open 3's.
that's it.
Can't really see him outdoing what Bibby did with us last year.

munco

Benchwarmer
was a great PG and can still be a good floor general with that said shooting 35% will be a huge liability for us if that's what he gives us. also partying like a college kid and wrecking your car is not a good way to start off with your new team. lucky for him all the focus was on whether or not we'd resign Lin.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
why do the Knicks always get f*cked!

Not by Lin, gtfo.

Im talking players in general. We're always getting F*CKED

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I honestly think this is a stupid move to give him that much money if they weren't going to keep Jeremy Lin. He's probably pissed about it too, I don't think he's excited about the prospect of playing with Raymond Felton - who would be?