View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the MVP?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melo

30 69.77%
  • Durant

3 6.98%
  • LeBron

7 16.28%
  • None of the above

3 6.98%
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1024252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 Carmelo Anthony Player Performance and News Thread

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Barbara Barker ‏@meanbarb

More Melo: "I lost my cool yesterday. I accept that. But certain things that push certain people's buttons." #Knicks

8m Barbara Barker Barbara Barker ‏@meanbarb

Carmelo on what kg said: Something "you shouldn't say to a grown man." #Knicks
    I would have happily taken Melo's suspension if he beat his azz yesterday

Apparently Melo cleared the Air with Garnett on the phone after the game. The convo probably went something like this:

*ring* *ring*
    KG: yo, who there
    Melo: it's me you little bitch
    KG: yo what's up Black Mamba
    Melo: no you fag, Melo
    KG: ohhhhhhhhh hey dog what's up. Listen, I don't need no stalking bull***t on my bus, son. It's just a game didn't mean nothin by it
    Melo: so you were just trash talking?
    KG: yeahhhhhhh dog, it's all good
    Melo: ok ok, just don't do that again
    KG: yeah for sure for sure. Your wife doesn't taste like honey cherios at all, son. that hoe tastes like f***ing nasty cheese stank, I'll send u some f***ing massengil
    Melo: WHAT!? - YOU f***ING COC...
    *dial tone*

Superstar

He lost his cool and he shouldn't have. Lesson learned on his part. Now nothing else that isn't as powerful as what as kg said should effect him at all. He'll be better because of it. I hope melo proves all these beat writers and "experts" wrong.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Signature size is too massive, (don't get me wrong, it's my favorite signature on the board) but if you could re-edit to this size it'll be easier to read your post.

I'll try to replace it

Signature size is too massive, (don't get me wrong, it's my favorite signature on the board) but if you could re-edit to this size it'll be easier to read your post.

How's that?

BTW after tough loses to BOS and CHI we're geting reputation of not being able to handle when teams play us hard.

Unfortunately I have to look at our leaders such as coach and Kidd etc...

Our leaders must calm us down and help the team maintain- surprisingly it was more JR doing this than Melo. And also I saw an opportunity/need for STAT last night.

Originally Posted by Red
    I'll try to replace it
    awww, i liked that massive sig. now i can hardly see Spree!
    ce la vie.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    awww, i liked that massive sig. now i can hardly see Spree!
    ce la vie.
    How art thou, Jabber the Butt?

HNY, CoolC. How f*cked up was the loss to Boston?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Red
    How's that?

BTW after tough loses to BOS and CHI we're geting reputation of not being able to handle when teams play us hard.

Unfortunately I have to look at our leaders such as coach and Kidd etc...

Our leaders must calm us down and help the team maintain- surprisingly it was more JR doing this than Melo. And also I saw an opportunity/need for STAT last night.
    I saw one too...I hope Stoudimire can step up because this is his chance to play a big role with Melo potentially getting suspended sadly...sigh. I hate this whole situation man...Garnett is a bastard.

12th man

Atleast we get Shump back soon

12th man

Rumors have it Melo gettin a divorce

Don’t ask me how I know this but reality TV star La La Vazquez and her NY Knick husband, Carmelo Anthony, are headed for divorce court. Friends say La La has been living the life of a single woman after separating from Anthony last year. Insiders say La La is keeping herself busy by focusing all of her attention on her son, Kiyan, and filming the 3rd season of her reality TV show, La La’s Full Court Life, which premieres in February. La La recently returned to her old stomping grounds in Atlanta, and tongues were wagging about a certain chick in La La’s entourage who she couldn’t take her eyes off.

Then La La jetted off to Miami, where she rang in the New Year at a luxury South Beach hotel without Melo, who partied in New York with friends. Insiders say La La and Melo are still courteous to each other, for the sake of their son. And they still go out in public together to keep up appearances. But La La has reportedly moved on — with Melo’s blessing!
    damn this sucks

Superstar

Originally Posted by CA7

damn this sucks
    Who's the source?

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    Who's the source?
    Kevin Garnett

Veteran

Unhappy A sad situation in New York

Originally Posted by CA7

Don’t ask me how I know this but reality TV star La La Vazquez and her NY Knick husband, Carmelo Anthony, are headed for divorce court. Friends say La La has been living the life of a single woman after separating from Anthony last year. Insiders say La La is keeping herself busy by focusing all of her attention on her son, Kiyan, and filming the 3rd season of her reality TV show, La La’s Full Court Life, which premieres in February. La La recently returned to her old stomping grounds in Atlanta, and tongues were wagging about a certain chick in La La’s entourage who she couldn’t take her eyes off.

Then La La jetted off to Miami, where she rang in the New Year at a luxury South Beach hotel without Melo, who partied in New York with friends. Insiders say La La and Melo are still courteous to each other, for the sake of their son. And they still go out in public together to keep up appearances. But La La has reportedly moved on — with Melo’s blessing!

damn this sucks
    New York New York the big booty Apple .. where divorce-rate has reach an all time high, where couples seperate but still stay intimate for one reason or another.

Doc Rivers small rotation crew headed by KG expose the identity of the 23-11 Knicks super-star Melo, and coach Woody 48 minute Melo-system-play-plan that Woody has been running consistently for 34 games (with Melo or without Melo in the lineup) .. a system that is only good for a 50 win season, and a unsuccessful postseason series .. having just one-strategy made Denver a first-round series team.

Lucky we are early in the season, where changes and several new plays could be added with the return of "Camby & Stat" to the rotation.
    This season 34 games has average a low 8 points per game on fastbreak baskets .. making us one of the top-5 worst transition teams in the league, plus being out-rebounded 2 games out of every 3 games does not make us look like the top-contender for the ECF.

So if u are curious about what is the "48 minute Melo-system-play-plan" it is a halfcourt system of walking the ball up-court on 98% of our offensive-possession to a setup defense where we have less or one option to score on a decent defensive team. Plus we get to layed back resting in our halfcourt-offense watching Melo & JR take more than 50% of the team shot attempts, which make teammates take their time getting back on defense, as if they expect our oposition to walk the ball up the court on their offensive-possession LOL.
    This system has not been utilizing peremeter-shooter Novak for 9 shot attempts per game, or Brewer in the back-door, or a transition fastbreak basket from all the steals rookie Pablo has had since the preseason games.

Its not about being a Melo-Hater .. its about knowing the type of player Melo were in Syracuse & Denver, a one conventional skill offensive-player who all-around best performance has not reach the level of Dwayne Wade poor performance.

Its not Stat that must co-exist with Melo .. its Melo that NEED to co-exist with Stat to take Melo to the next level.
    Its coach Woody's job to explain this to Dolan's boy Carmelo Anthony ..
    Man-up Woody...

Originally Posted by CA7

damn this sucks
    Honestly? I couldn't care less.