View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the MVP?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melo

    30 69.77%
  • Durant

    3 6.98%
  • LeBron

    7 16.28%
  • None of the above

    3 6.98%
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21226272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 569

Thread: 2012-13 Carmelo Anthony Player Performance and News Thread

  1. #466
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    did KG get any games off?
    No sir. So this @sshole will just continue to act the way he does.

  2. #467
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    No sir. So this @sshole will just continue to act the way he does.
    So Stu Jackson is going to totally ignore what Kevin Garnett did to Melo on the court?





    This league makes as much sense as loduass Alex Jones on his radio show.

  3. #468
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    6

    Default I'd appeal it

    How does the appeal process work? If he appeals, could he possibly be available for tomorrow's game at Indy? Best case scenario (if the appeal is denied): appeal, available for tomorrow and Chicago, then suspended for Sunday's game against N.O. at home (a game we might be able to take even w/o Melo)...I'm not sure how the process works though...Anyone know?

    Too bad about the suspension -- I mean if he knew he would've gotten a suspension for what happened, he should've gotten his money's worth and knocked that idiot's teeth out for saying what he said to him. Might have been worth the extra couple of games. lol...This KG some piece of ****, boy.

  4. #469
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    NBA loses money anyway, because they just removed the only relevant NBA superstar from a TNT broadcast game.

    George is a beast, but he ain't no Melo yet.

  5. #470
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    NBA loses money anyway, because they just removed the only relevant NBA superstar from a TNT broadcast game.

    George is a beast, but he ain't no Melo yet.
    Novak ?

  6. #471
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I have no idea why the NBA continues to protect KG but hes been sonned several times and will continue to be...yea, he talks sh*t. But Lebron and Duncan have both sonned the sh*t outta him multiple times. The Celtics will eventually run into a team in the playoffs again this year that will embarrass them and send them home crying again. KG takes losing to heart so im sure he'll be at home crying, Id love for the Knicks to play them at some point. But i gotta feeling Miami will get to them first in the 2nd round, who knows. Anything can happen, were right there with the Heat

    Its bullsh*t and like Metro said its the NBA's loss, sucks that Melo wont be able to play in a TNT game.



    Heres one of the GOAT KG sonnings


  7. #472
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I have no idea why the NBA continues to protect KG but hes been sonned several times and will continue to be...yea, he talks sh*t. But Lebron and Duncan have both sonned the sh*t outta him multiple times. The Celtics will eventually run into a team in the playoffs again this year that will embarrass them and send them home crying again. KG takes losing to heart so im sure he'll be at home crying, Id love for the Knicks to play them at some point. But i gotta feeling Miami will get to them first in the 2nd round, who knows. Anything can happen, were right there with the Heat

    Its bullsh*t and like Metro said its the NBA's loss, sucks that Melo wont be able to play in a TNT game.



    Heres one of the GOAT KG sonnings


    Great video MSGKnickz33...

    The day the Knicks sweep the Celtics in the playoff will be as sweet as a championship.

    I hate Boston more than the Heat and I wish nothing but bad upon KG, he's screwed the Knicks big time, and it was so embarrassing to lose to the Celtics with Pierce hitting that big shot on Tyson.

    It's officially war on Boston.

    They played us big time.

  8. #473
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Novak ?


    Basically where 20% of our offense will come from now.

    What are the minutes gonna look like with Melo out?

    Kidd - 28 minutes Pablo - 20 minutes
    Smith - 36 minutes Brewer - 12 minutes
    Brewer - 8 minutes - Novak - 24 minutes - Copeland - 16 minutes
    Camby - 28 minutes - Copeland - 16 minutes - Novak - 4 minutes
    Chandler - 36 minutes - Camby - 12 minutes


    Yes...I'm hoping for Camby to play 40 minutes here.

  9. #474
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,472
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Honey Nut Cheerios Tumblr

    Boston fans have gone off on a Honey Nut Cheerios tumblr:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Melo has gone from player of the week to
    fool of the week in one day.

    suspension of disbelief!

  10. #475
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Boston fans have gone off on a Honey Nut Cheerios tumblr:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Melo has gone from player of the week to
    fool of the week in one day.

    suspension of disbelief!

  11. #476
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    All this **** is funny but you look at both team's records we see who laughs last

  12. #477
    Member 21 Shump Street's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    When Stat return on Christmas, I wanted Melo to miss the next 5 to 10 games so Stat could get familiar with the new 2012-13 Knicks roster on the court without the interuption of Melo-ball.

    How come no-one is curious about why Woody has not put a bench frontcourt lineup of Camby/Stat/and Copeland together for PG-Pablo to get his pick n roll game flowin, plus Pablo could gain an assist off of his steals with a fastbreak basket from Stat.
    I really like this line up, with Smith at SG.

    Camby for the mid range jumper or ready for the rebound.
    STAT & Pablo PnR
    Copeland & Smith shooting the 3 ball.

  13. #478
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,931
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    They won't ever will...their styles clash and always will.

    just like Francis and Marbury

    Randolph and Curry.

    Metro it's call compromise .. Frances & Crawford shouldve been Marbury & Nate backup the first half of the season .. Marbury & Frances shouldve got spot minutes as a offensive tandem.

    Curry & David Lee were doing fine as a frontcourt tandem, Randolph shouldve came off the bench with Crawford .. Curry & Randolph shouldve shouldve receive spot minute after their first 5 games.

    Melo been playing PF throughout this season getting touches on every offensive-possession, making JR & Novak the SF .. Stat is a natural C/F who lead Phoenix in points, rebounds, and FG% shooting inside 20 feet of the basket for 8 seasons on ball-movement.
    When Melo & Stat are on the court, Stat get 1 touch out of 5 offensive possessions, plus the touches stat receive are 20 feet outside his range. com'on
    All of Tyson Chandler inside scoring moves are the same moves Stat been doing in his NBA career.
    Strange coincidence that Felton is out 4 to 6 weeks with a injured pinky a week before Stat return .. another strange coincidence are Camby being put in the starting lineup the day of Stat return ....
    Camby & Stat are suppose to be in the same lineup coming off the bench to replace Tyson & Melo .. YES! I do believe Camby & Stat tandem will out-perform Tyson & Melo in every phase of the game.

    We have 2 seasons of reasons why Stat & Melo are not ready to be in the same lineup .. Melo & Stat should receive spot minutes together in certain games.
    When we play the Chicago Bulls we all will see what is expected from a Frontcourt-lineup from the strong gellin chemistry of "Noah/Boozer/Deng/Gibson" they will show us the million things we lack in our expensive Big-3 frontcourt of Tyson/Stat/Melo in an open-court, low-post, offense/defense performance, their transition plays are 100 times better than ours.
    Metro .... who is the star of the Bulls frontcourt???
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Jan 10, 2013 at 09:22.

  14. #479
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Hopefully a lesson learned. Players have to be able to separate the game from the streets. This is a biz. If you are really about it....save it for the streets...away from the NBA. Im sure mello and most players have a goon squad to handle the dirty work. Garnetts antics would have been dealt with off the court with no attachments to myself. I'm sure he'll think twice before going overboard with his mouth the next time. Just my opinion.

  15. #480
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Metro it's call compromise .. Frances & Crawford shouldve been Marbury & Nate backup the first half of the season .. Marbury & Frances shouldve got spot minutes as a offensive tandem.

    Curry & David Lee were doing fine as a frontcourt tandem, Randolph shouldve came off the bench with Crawford .. Curry & Randolph shouldve shouldve receive spot minute after their first 5 games.

    Melo been playing PF throughout this season getting touches on every offensive-possession, making JR & Novak the SF .. Stat is a natural C/F who lead Phoenix in points, rebounds, and FG% shooting inside 20 feet of the basket for 8 seasons on ball-movement.
    When Melo & Stat are on the court, Stat get 1 touch out of 5 offensive possessions, plus the touches stat receive are 20 feet outside his range. com'on
    All of Tyson Chandler inside scoring moves are the same moves Stat been doing in his NBA career.
    Strange coincidence that Felton is out 4 to 6 weeks with a injured pinky a week before Stat return .. another strange coincidence are Camby being put in the starting lineup the day of Stat return ....
    Camby & Stat are suppose to be in the same lineup coming off the bench to replace Tyson & Melo .. YES! I do believe Camby & Stat tandem will out-perform Tyson & Melo in every phase of the game.

    We have 2 seasons of reasons why Stat & Melo are not ready to be in the same lineup .. Melo & Stat should receive spot minutes together in certain games.
    When we play the Chicago Bulls we all will see what is expected from a Frontcourt-lineup from the strong gellin chemistry of "Noah/Boozer/Deng/Gibson" they will show us the million things we lack in our expensive Big-3 frontcourt of Tyson/Stat/Melo in an open-court, low-post, offense/defense performance, their transition plays are 100 times better than ours.
    Metro .... who is the star of the Bulls frontcourt???

    Curry was so a liability for the Knicks, never seen a more turnover prone, foul prone, getting out rebounded prone player in my life time as a Knick fan. His 18 ppg without dunking at 7 feet tall and 300 pounds was nice, but the bad Curry brought to team especially with a David Lee that couldn't play a lick of defense made the Knicks the 20 win team that they were...we knew how horrible that team was.

    Nate has his moments in NYC, but Marbury, Francis, Crawford, Robinson should of have never been on the same team in the first place. Isiah was a mad man.


    As for Chi-town
    It's tied between Deng and Noah, Deng is pretty good defensively, gives you almost 7 rebounds per game, 18 points and Noah's all around game is coming into the next level, I'm disappointed in Gibson this season.

    I'm hoping you don't defend Boozer here.

Similar Threads

  1. 2012-13 JR Smith Player Performance and News Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 334
    Last Post: Apr 24, 2013, 12:11
  2. Replies: 587
    Last Post: Mar 15, 2013, 14:58
  3. 2012-13 Raymond Felton Player News + Performance Thread
    By FrazierVocab in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: Mar 07, 2013, 10:56
  4. Replies: 127
    Last Post: Jan 16, 2013, 14:47

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •