View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the MVP?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melo

30 69.77%
  • Durant

3 6.98%
  • LeBron

7 16.28%
  • None of the above

3 6.98%
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 51529303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 Carmelo Anthony Player Performance and News Thread

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You guys underrate Kiyaman. He's the oldest Knicks fan here and has followed this team longer than any of us. His views aren't deluded, he normally tend to sees things outside the box. Don't overlook his post.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You guys underrate Kiyaman. He's the oldest Knicks fan here and has followed this team longer than any of us. His views aren't deluded, he normally tend to sees things outside the box. Don't overlook his post.
    Yea but a dumb comment is just that. Idc how long he's been posting.

I'm glad that's what Kiya feels in his heart but it's just not rational.

Superstar

Just because u have an enormous amount of posts it doesn't warrant merit to all of them. This is a major clunker. A.d i really want to know who he would trade them for. That post was the worst

Superstar

I stopped taking Kiya serious when he basically said to build the team around Landry Fields.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    all your rep power should be revoked..... ok kiyaman for who? and you dont even need to use the trade machine, just a rational trade scenerio. please answer
    Stop acting like 20 of our last 30 games performance didnt IRK-u into wanting to change the channel in the 3rd quarter, I can recall 2 first quarter blowouts that .......

The clairity of my point (ready to trade Melo & JR) was the Knicks are NOT playing TEAM-BALL on offense or defense with four players (Felton, Kidd, Melo, Stat) sharing the ball to get others involve .. we been seeing to much of Melo or JR holding/chucking the ball on the majority of our offensive-possession, plus all the walking back on offense & defense is killing us. How many times do we have to watch coach Woodson do nothing everytime Melo feel like arguing with refs on the offensive-end while the ball is alive on the defensive-end???

It's not about me .. its abot how u feel about the way we been ballin

Veteran

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    I stopped taking Kiya serious when he basically said to build the team around Landry Fields.

get it right .. I said "u build a contender around role-players like Landry Fields".
    I said the samething about David Lee & Wilson Chandler

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Stop acting like 20 of our last 30 games performance didnt IRK-u into wanting to change the channel in the 3rd quarter, I can recall 2 first quarter blowouts that .......

The clairity of my point (ready to trade Melo & JR) was the Knicks are NOT playing TEAM-BALL on offense or defense with four players (Felton, Kidd, Melo, Stat) sharing the ball to get others involve .. we been seeing to much of Melo or JR holding/chucking the ball on the majority of our offensive-possession, plus all the walking back on offense & defense is killing us. How many times do we have to watch coach Woodson do nothing everytime Melo feel like arguing with refs on the offensive-end while the ball is alive on the defensive-end???

i recall those same games melo shooting us to victories and jr smith hitting two game winners... i just think wanna know who you would swap them for that is all

Veteran

Yeah but Kiya Felton missed a month...Melo has missed 7 games...This team is still trying to find its flow...Like mentioned above MELO is up for MVP, 2nd leading scorer in the league and JR is up for most improved...Don't be so hard on them

Veteran

i recall those same games melo shooting us to victories and jr smith hitting two game winners... i just think wanna know who you would swap them for that is all
    James Dolan is not trading his GOLDENBOY Melo .. and Melo is not going to let Grunwald trade JR
    My post was not about trading the two selfish ball-hogging players who are defenseless on the defensive-end ..
    My post was aimed at coach Woodson for giving the two players unlimited minutes and shot attempts (Green-Light to controlling the offense for 48 minutes) this has been stopping the rest of the Knicks players from GELLIN on both side of the court. We need to get this type of foolishness off the team.

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Yeah but Kiya Felton missed a month...Melo has missed 7 games...This team is still trying to find its flow...Like mentioned above MELO is up for MVP, 2nd leading scorer in the league and JR is up for most improved...Don't be so hard on them

I'm not being hard on them .. its just the two-players have to stop playing the same exact type of performance they been playing for the Denver Nuggets .. its only good for a 50 win season and getting knocked-out of the first-round, because teammates are tired of the two-players taking all the GLORY...

Superstar

James Dolan is not trading his GOLDENBOY Melo .. and Melo is not going to let Grunwald trade JR
    My post was not about trading the two selfish ball-hogging players who are defenseless on the defensive-end ..
    My post was aimed at coach Woodson for giving the two players unlimited minutes and shot attempts (Green-Light to controlling the offense for 48 minutes) this has been stopping the rest of the Knicks players from GELLIN on both side of the court. We need to get this type of foolishness off the team.
    Sooo your post saying you're ready to trade them wasn't about trading them? I'm lost. U said it just own up to it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran

Sooo your post saying you're ready to trade them wasn't about trading them? I'm lost. U said it just own up to it.

u dont get it .... Melo & JR never provided any team-chemistry on the Denver Nuggets, and they are not providing any team-chemistry in New York .. untill Melo & JR start playing "TEAM-BALL" on both ends of the court, I will always want them traded.
    Players with Melo status adds big controversy throughout the NBA when talks involve the "Melo-Trade" because some teams value Melo as a high commodity franchise player, and some teams wont give up a Brook Lopez for Melo.

Superstar

u dont get it .... Melo & JR never provided any team-chemistry on the Denver Nuggets, and they are not providing any team-chemistry in New York .. untill Melo & JR start playing "TEAM-BALL" on both ends of the court, I will always want them traded.
    Players with Melo status adds big controversy throughout the NBA when talks involve the "Melo-Trade" because some teams value Melo as a high commodity franchise player, and some teams wont give up a Brook Lopez for Melo.
    so you admit u want him traded. Key word TRADED which ultimately means a swap. So if u want him traded who do u want? Thats what u can't answer because there won't be any equal value for him and,being realistic at the same time.

No you don't get it. You want to trade the top two leading scorers on the second best team in the conference. One is the second leading scorer in the league and an MVP candidate and the other is a 6th man of the year candidate. Asinine on multiple levels. You talk about team chemistry, that would create a cluster f@ck for the second half of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran

Thanx Metro .... I have a habit of drawin-out player-fans, who believe the Knicks resolve around one player .... Marbury-Fans, Damnphoney-Fans, Melo-Fans ...... Teams Win Championships .. not players.

30-15 Record we da TEAM to beat .. we-one seed away from owning da EAST
    We on a 4 Game win streak

knicksince 93 so you admit u want him traded. Key word TRADED which ultimately means a swap. So if u want him traded who do u want? Thats what u can't answer because there won't be any equal value for him and,being realistic at the same time.
    Melo's value is his wide fan-base that sells-out over half the NBA stadiums .. there's only a few star-players able to do such .. The Melo-Trade was a smart $$$ bussiness decision for MSG to have 2-star-players to keep MSG sold-out.
    I mention TRADE after watching the 20th straight Knicks game of "Melo or JR" SELFISH-performance the same selfisness they pulled in Denver .. I want the selfishness off this veteran-team .. Share the rock

JaYnYcE
    No you don't get it. You want to trade the top two leading scorers on the second best team in the conference. One is the second leading scorer in the league and an MVP candidate and the other is a 6th man of the year candidate. Asinine on multiple levels. You talk about team chemistry, that would create a cluster f@ck for the second half of the season.

What u dont get is
    .. Denver spent 8 seasons building around Melo, plus 5 those seasons were with JR .. there success in Denver were winning-seasons, plus consistently getting knocked out of the first-round of the playoff.
    G.M Grunfield filled the 2012-13 Knicksroster with 11 elite-veterans, whom are capable of winning the Atlantic Division Title without a problem, plus going further than the first-round.

Our last two wins were back to back, we used a 8-man rotation vs the Bucks, and vs the Kings we gave double diget playingtime to 8 bench players.
    The huge difference in the two-games vs Bucks & Kings which suppose to be two-blowouts with the return of Felton/Shump/Amare in the rotation.
    In the Bucks game "Melo & JR" average the same amount of stats as they been averaging all season long in minutes played 40-35/shot attempts 22-16/and field-goal percentage 39% .. when u come-pair (Melo & JR) stats in the Bucks game vs their stats in the Kings game or better yet .....
    our 8th Blow-Out of the season 120-81 Knicks Team win .. 13 Man Rotation