View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the MVP?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melo

30 69.77%
  • Durant

3 6.98%
  • LeBron

7 16.28%
  • None of the above

3 6.98%
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 81832333435363738

Thread: 2012-13 Carmelo Anthony Player Performance and News Thread

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Kiyaman, when are you going to give Melo credit for his post defense?

Superstar

Kiya here's another question u won't answer because the only and obvious answer to Anything i ask u will result in u putting your foot in your mouth.... if u take melo off the knicks what would our record be or if u take kidd off the knicks what would our record be.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Superstar

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Kiya here's another question u won't answer because the only and obvious answer to Anything i ask u will result in u putting your foot in your mouth.... if u take melo off the knicks what would our record be or if u take kidd off the knicks what would our record be.

Would it be better with kidd or no melo or melo and no kidd

that was a great effort today by melo.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Lebron didn't win sh*t till he helped formed super friends in Miami. Durant got bounced in 5 against the Griz, and he had a much better supporting cast(even with Westbrook out) than Melo did. CP3 couldn't get it done either and he had Blake to work with. It's virtually impossible to win a chip when you don't have help.

anyone who hates on Melo is a ****

I'm proud of Melo and the whole team. Age isn't on our side and most of the guys were playing with injuries/illness. You can pretty much guarantee Melo's shoulder was a lot worse than he let on. so to make a run like we did was pretty much a miracle. I'm tired of J.R. though and I don't know if we can retain the majority of the team with their age. It's going to be a busy and exciting Off season

Banned

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Lebron didn't win sh*t till he helped formed super friends in Miami. Durant got bounced in 5 against the Griz, and he had a much better supporting cast(even with Westbrook out) than Melo did. CP3 couldn't get it done either and he had Blake to work with. It's virtually impossible to win a chip when you don't have help.

anyone who hates on Melo is a ****
    Unfortunately, Melo has also has STAT. The sad fact is he (and STAT), and the team played worse when they were on the court together.

The Knicks almost got taken from behind from a crippled. 500 Boston team in the first round man.

Do you honestly believe this franchise is going to win a chip with Melo playing as he does?

Again, Melo flaws actually were made worse when he had a fellow max player. Keep in mind this was Healthy STAT, too, the guy who was setting records for 25 n 30 point games.

You shouldn't compare Melo to another player or another team. He should be judged in his own right, same as the Knicks.

Melo came through, but didn't have enough help. He proved a lot.

Media saying Melo was distraught in the locker room, I can only hope he maintains this focus and goes even harder this off-season to come back even better next year

He looked heartbroken down the stretch. We wouldn't have had a chance to win game 6 if he didn't play lights out. He balled and showed heart.
    Last edited by ronoranina; May 20, 2013 at 01:28.

Superstar

I was proud of Melo and Shump yesterday. They seemed like the only ones that were playing their hearts out.

i like melo a lot.. but I think he hurt us in the 4th quarter... he cant be walkin up the ball... caused us 2 crucial turnovers.. that's why we have a pointguard !!!.. we need a pg who is gonna put his foot down and do smart plays.. not just give the ball to whoever wants it for one on one plays

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I completely agree. Melo is a great player, no question, but he's taking a lot of shots and becoming a black hole on the offense. Shooting over double teams is great if the shots are falling. I remember when we had Zach Randolph doing the same ****, putting up double, doubles night after night, and fans wanted his head because he stopped ball movement. Now I see similar performance from Melo.

All that being said, you can't fault him for not trusting his teammates. It's not like they're being productive. JR was drunk and played like it, Amare lost the entire season with injuries and Woodson's offensive strategy was play 3 point guards at once, jack up threes and let JR keep shooting out of his slump. Unfortunately he shot us out of a game. Can't put this all on Melo. He needs help, but he also needs to be able to take fewer shots and make his teammates better. I don't really see him doing that yet.

Superstar

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]