View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the MVP?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melo

    30 69.77%
  • Durant

    3 6.98%
  • LeBron

    7 16.28%
  • None of the above

    3 6.98%
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141529 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 569

Thread: 2012-13 Carmelo Anthony Player Performance and News Thread

  1. #121
    Member Shaunyboy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYNYK
    Lmao my bad but with some of the things that are said on this site, you can't really blame me for that one

  2. #122
    Member tripleaamin9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How about Melo now

  3. #123
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Carmelo Anthony is a mother****ing monster.

    5:26: Not another one! Just so we a clear, melo has the most points scored by a u.s. Player in an olympic game (34), most 3-pointers and most attempted (9-for-11). This is bonkers! People are beside themselves in here watching this. Melo is a 6-8, 240-pound forward shooting the cover off of the ball right now.

    4:58: Wow. Another one. Not even sure how to explain this. 10-for-12 from deep for melo. He goes to the bench with 37. He leaves the game with every u.s. Olympic 3-point shooting mark in his war chest. Not bad for a guy who gets ridiculed non-stop for all of the things he doesn’t do in the nba.

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Melo is just nasty! hope he brings this back to next season!

  5. #125
    Member JaYnYcE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    How did Melo do?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #126
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    MELOOOO MELOOOO MELOOOO

    I can hear the garden rockin the night he debuted.

    Not so much anymore.

    Certified beast and gets treated like the guy who killed someone and got away with it.

    Melo is a SUPERSTAR fools,rockin n rollin.

  7. #127
    Member JaYnYcE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    MELOOOO MELOOOO MELOOOO

    I can hear the garden rockin the night he debuted.

    Not so much anymore.

    Certified beast and gets treated like the guy who killed someone and got away with it.

    Melo is a SUPERSTAR fools,rockin n rollin.
    LOL I agree! You would think Melo was a criminal by how some fans treat him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #128
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    37 points in 3 quarters; 10-12 from deep.....hmmmm Where u at blob man and the rest of the MELO haters

  9. #129
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    37 points in 3 quarters; 10-12 from deep.....hmmmm Where u at blob man and the rest of the MELO haters
    "it was Nigeria!!!!"

  10. #130
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    "it was Nigeria!!!!"
    And your point is? Beat Steph's previous high of 6 vs Spain as he led the USA to a BRONZE

  11. #131
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    And your point is? Beat Steph's previous high of 6 vs Spain as he led the USA to a BRONZE
    didnt you see the quotes? lol

    I was talking for the Melo haters.

  12. #132
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    didnt you see the quotes? lol

    I was talking for the Melo haters.
    Aw right don't give them any ammo their silence is golden and speaks VOLUMES lol

  13. #133
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    And your point is? Beat Steph's previous high of 6 vs Spain as he led the USA to a BRONZE
    And so did Lebronze Aims back in 04


    *edit* Holy Toledo at the work Starmelo put in today...hes lookin like he could be MVPMelo next year



  14. #134
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    1st I wanna say if this was KD we'd see ESPN with so much articles and segments labeling him the greatest scorer in the world, we'd also see the Melo haters saying thats why KD is better than him

    2nd No one can question Melo's greatness after this performance 37 points in 14 minutes is 37 points in 14 minutes anywhere, people were gassing KD's what 66 at the rucker, the rucker for God's sake

    3rd If this is the Melo we get and Felton can run the team and set him up like he got set up tonight we can go all the way

    IN MELO WE TRUST

  15. #135
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    1st I wanna say if this was KD we'd see ESPN with so much articles and segments labeling him the greatest scorer in the world, we'd also see the Melo haters saying thats why KD is better than him

    2nd No one can question Melo's greatness after this performance 37 points in 14 minutes is 37 points in 14 minutes anywhere, people were gassing KD's what 66 at the rucker, the rucker for God's sake

    3rd If this is the Melo we get and Felton can run the team and set him up like he got set up tonight we can go all the way

    IN MELO WE TRUST

Similar Threads

  1. 2012-13 JR Smith Player Performance and News Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 334
    Last Post: Apr 24, 2013, 13:11
  2. Replies: 587
    Last Post: Mar 15, 2013, 15:58
  3. 2012-13 Raymond Felton Player News + Performance Thread
    By FrazierVocab in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: Mar 07, 2013, 11:56
  4. Replies: 127
    Last Post: Jan 16, 2013, 15:47

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •