2012-13 Carmelo Anthony Player Performance and News Thread

Who do you think will win the MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Keep in mind that Spain was out there feeling them out so that they will be better prepared when they face each other later in the tournament.
frabz-Excuses-Excuses-everywhere-9d05c0.jpg

jimkcchief88

All Star
See these are the threads that just make me wanna rip my hair out and wonder what game most KO.com posters watch. MELO is a legit superstar. No we did not give up to much to get MELO. First of all, Feltip is a KNICK again. Moz is barely average, and Gallo was D'ant's son. Denver got shot out in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs just like the Knicks did. You have to give up the farm to get superstars because there are not very many and are required to win a chip. What games were you guys watching as Melo was dropping 40 on fools and carrying this team down the stretch into the playoff. Melo played through his injuries like a true professional, unlike some of the other members of the Knicks(insert lin and stat here). What more does this man have to do for you guys???? National analysts, USA coaches including coach K are raving about Melo??? What is wrong with y'all??? What's really going on??? Why does our best player catch so much haterade on a board that should support him. Someone please explain this to rationally. That means without calling names, talking about the artwork in his house(????), how much money the man makes, and how many bums we head to give up to get MELO. What the hell do the members of KO.COM, most of whom are still mad about not paying a d league guard 40 million dollars, know that JVG and Coach K don't know????

KingCharles34

All Star
See these are the threads that just make me wanna rip my hair out and wonder what game most KO.com posters watch. MELO is a legit superstar. No we did not give up to much to get MELO. First of all, Feltip is a KNICK again. Moz is barely average, and Gallo was D'ant's son. Denver got shot out in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs just like the Knicks did. You have to give up the farm to get superstars because there are not very many and are required to win a chip. What games were you guys watching as Melo was dropping 40 on fools and carrying this team down the stretch into the playoff. Melo played through his injuries like a true professional, unlike some of the other members of the Knicks(insert lin and stat here). What more does this man have to do for you guys???? National analysts, USA coaches including coach K are raving about Melo??? What is wrong with y'all??? What's really going on??? Why does our best player catch so much haterade on a board that should support him. Someone please explain this to rationally. That means without calling names, talking about the artwork in his house(????), how much money the man makes, and how many bums we head to give up to get MELO. What the hell do the members of KO.COM, most of whom are still mad about not paying a d league guard 40 million dollars, know that JVG and Coach K don't know????
Jim I've agreed with most of your posts lately, cant believe im saying this. Once i re-up with rep a little later tonight im sendin some green your way. The beef has been squashed

:gony:

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
"You cannot give reputation to the same post twice"

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
Keep in mind that Spain was out there feeling them out so that they will be better prepared when they face each other later in the tournament.

Yea you're right, that's how competitive sports work, teams don't play hard the first time around so they can assess their competition. That's why sports analysts say always throw the first game in a playoff series to see how the other team plays then go on to win the next few games.

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
Yea you're right, that's how competitive sports work, teams don't play hard the first time around so they can assess their competition. That's why sports analysts say always throw the first game in a playoff series to see how the other team plays then go on to win the next few games.
What sports analysts do you listen to? They NEVER say to throw game one EVER

jimkcchief88

All Star
Jim I've agreed with most of your posts lately, cant believe im saying this. Once i re-up with rep a little later tonight im sendin some green your way. The beef has been squashed

:gony:

Forgot there was a beef but thanks:) I am really excited about this years team assuming they can stay healthy we have a CONTENDER on our hands first time in over a decade:) Seems most KNICKS fans have either NEVER SEEN OR HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT A GOOD KNICKS TEAM LOOKS LIKE

KingCharles34

All Star
Forgot there was a beef but thanks:) I am really excited about this years team assuming they can stay healthy we have a CONTENDER on our hands first time in over a decade:) Seems most KNICKS fans have either NEVER SEEN OR HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT A GOOD KNICKS TEAM LOOKS LIKE

I think i mighta forgot its been so long...ironically, the last time i think we were respectable (minus the glimpses we have shown the past 2 years) was when we had Kurt Thomas. It was when the responsibilities of protecting the paint were given to Curry, Frye, and whoever else, thats when we became unwatchable in my opinion. Im gonna keep my fingers crossed too about everyone staying healthy, especially the Renaissance man (no quiggle) (RIP)

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Im happy

I don't really care about his haters or this thread getting much love. I just wanted to tell my fellow knicks fans( I live in Philly and knicks fans are a rarity and I am frowned upon daily) that I am happyand proud we have melo. He actually is humble and one of the premier players on the USA team. He fits in with the superstar we always have. We never get the best, always his inferior second fiddler rival. Ewing-olajuwon, steph-kidd, Houston-miller and now melo-Lebron. We may not win the chip but im positive melo will at least give us one memorable playoff run deep into the postseason.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I don't really care about his haters or this thread getting much love. I just wanted to tell my fellow knicks fans( I live in Philly and knicks fans are a rarity and I am frowned upon daily) that I am happyand proud we have melo. He actually is humble and one of the premier players on the USA team. He fits in with the superstar we always have. We never get the best, always his inferior second fiddler rival. Ewing-olajuwon, steph-kidd, Houston-miller and now melo-Lebron. We may not win the chip but im positive melo will at least give us one memorable playoff run deep into the postseason.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343779612.483521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Low

Rotation player
Led the team in scoring with 16 again on 4-4 from the field and 2-2 from the 3 point line. Not bad for a fatass ballstopper who can't play with other good players

elcol

Rotation player
Led the team in scoring with 16 again on 4-4 from the field and 2-2 from the 3 point line. Not bad for a fatass ballstopper who can't play with other good players

what a dumbass, mindless haters is the **** I don't like