get all these stickies out of here.

knicksin60

Starter
The stickies are to keep the forum organized. For years people have created dozens of threads of the same topic and flooded the forum.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
stickies for Chandler, Amare, and Melo would be good enough, but if all these stickies prevent those stupid duplicated threads during the season we have to see, im all in for all these stickies :cool:

Especially after games when threads were being made bashing a player who had a poor performance was really unnecessary!!.

Keep the stickies!!

metrocard

Legend
Plus, stickies will go down after the season lol, they're not forever.

I just don't want the forum to be beastly packed with bashing threads on players, we have too much of that already like almost famous said in his post above me.

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
Stickies are fine.....

...but may I suggest that you color-code the background (different color) of the stickies threads, so our eyes can scan the front page faster and distinguish which thread are stickies and which are not?

A lot easier for the eyes and I think it would look much better. As of now, it's kinda hard to scan the page or find certain topics and all the stickies look overwhelming.

Sage

Rotation player
If it works and stops people making 50 threads about the same player any time he does something (omg Amare changed his hair lol!) then I'm all for it.