Let's give farewell to Lin

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Farewell Jeremy Lin.

I wish everyone knew who you were last season but you didnt exist.

PS: The last stop to Houston is as 11:59

Paul1355

All Star
Lin, I hope you suck in Houston so I don't have to look at Grunwald as Isaiah part 2. Please be average like every scout thinks you are. Please don't be the allstar I believe you will be. Please.

Sage

Rotation player
Until I get to see games to the contrary, I'm going to assume that the Knicks front office knows something that we don't.

Maybe the knee surgery didn't take as well as hoped, or maybe now that teams have heard of Lin, they will not find it that difficult to defend him.

Shame we lost him cos I did like the fact that all my Asian friends were talking about the Knicks with me, but what can you do.

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Mr. Jeremy Lin,
I hope you become an All Star in the NBA and make Dolan look so bad that finally he sells the team ...

Well at least I can go back to being a racist now. That was rough. Completely unrelated but I've been kicking around knick names for novak. How do you guys feel about White Power! Too much maybe.

Anyway hope no one is stupid enough to take this seriously.

I, for one, am not looking forward to the huge influx of Raymond Felton fans on this board. All aboard Feltonmania!

Have a good career, J Lin. Stay out of the Eastern Conference.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
darkoverlordoftheuniverse said:
Well at least I can go back to being a racist now. That was rough. Completely unrelated but I've been kicking around knick names for novak. How do you guys feel about White Power! Too much maybe.

Anyway hope no one is stupid enough to take this seriously.

Bad joke?....

Bye Lin, and i hope you turn out to be a bust so we don't sit here looking like every team in the 1996 draft that passed on Kobe and the Detroit Pistons for passing on Wade, Bosh and Melo.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
What a run you had, Lin.

Too bad you weren't able to stay healthy. :boohoo:

Here's to a (hopefully) mediocre future in Houston!! You're GETTIN PAID SON!

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Im willing to bet Lin will be an All Star this year,

OMG what a heartache would that be to Knicks FO and fans lol lolz

Sage

Rotation player
I just don't understand after all the hubub about the Bird rights case which was essetially about Lin, and the weeks and weeks of sweating on that, they just let him walk.

Would you at least match the offer and then trade him somewhere so you don't have to pay that 3rd year balloon? It's not like we have a lot of assets to trade, yet we just let one of the biggest names in sport right now walk out the door for nothing?

I'm lost.

STAT1

Starter
Jeremy Lin's facebook status update:
Jeremy Lin

Extremely excited and honored to be a Houston Rocket again!! Much love and thankfulness to the Knicks and New York for your support this past year...easily the best year of my life. Im forever grateful!

","type":22}" name="like" type="submit" title="Like this item" class="like_link stat_elem as_link">Like ? ? Share ? about an hour ago ?

Seems an overly canned post to say that you could be honored to be back on the same team that cut you Jeremy. I think we all know you wanted to be back on the Knicks, but you shouldn't have played games with Dolan, he's not the guy you want to be angry at you. Hope you're happy with your decision, now you're on 1 of the worst teams in the NBA & playing in a much smaller market. At least there will be a lot less pressure on you out there. I wish you much success, but I hope your franchise & your team languishes in misery for the rest of your career there. :)

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I find it amazing that two teams waived Lin before he got on the Knicks and then he has a good run here and one of the teams that waived him turns around and offers him 25mil to come back, does that even make sense???

Anyway, wished he woulda stayed eventhough it wasn't worth the money as I think he woulda helped the ultimate goal which is to win a championship, however I think we are in good shape with Kidd, Felton and Prigioni.

Ohhh and mark my words, Prigioni will be the X-factor for us this year. Feel free to quote me on this one. 35 year old rookie, best point guard in the spanish league, what is not to love??? His agent said he can make like 10 assists in 15 minutes walking backwards with his arm tied behind his back...lol

Man, i hate to say it but Houston is going to be kicking themselves in the ass for that contract just like the Raptors are doing with Fields.