Let's give farewell to Lin

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Wow, those comments were ruthless...can't blame them though. Well that is the last we hear about Lin until he gets cut again....lol

clumsy

Rotation player
That twitter thing from Fans is funny. Like people wouldn't go sign the best deals they possibly could. They talk all this loyalty stuff but Fans aren't loyal anyways. I now hope that Lin busts out of the NBA because if he is a legit top 10 PG every year putting up 18-8 i will be really tight.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Bye... Now I shall move on.

You can really see the fake ass knicks fans in here. People hoping Lin becomes an all-star to make the FO look bad and hoping MSG loses value because of this decision.

You dumb ass fake NYK fans (Lin lovers). Take your ass to a HOU fansite and continue your love for the guy if its that serious. Lin is no longer O&B so he's not a concern of mine anymore. I root for the KNICKS.

I HAVE FAITH IN THIS GUY NOW. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfYv-OUfzRw

Note: Everything he said he would bring to the team, he did. Can't deny that! @1:11

Exactly^^

I don't know why dudes are still hanging around here whining...as if we can do something about it. You either get over it or squeeze your ass up on that wagon that's heading to Houston.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I think this is the problem with all you LIN fans, Lin wasn't the only reason we made the playoffs.WTF do you mean Melo didn't help us win, did you even watch the APRIL games, when LIN was so called injured.The dude sat out on us, to get his payday.That showed me where his heart was at, but nobody gives melo any credit for trying to play through a Wrist and Groin injury most of the year(what a double standard some of you have).Peace LIN and all the B*tch *ss fans you brought with you, thank god it's over.

Chuuuuuurrrrrcccchhhhhh! :beer:

:gony:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Exactly^^

I don't know why dudes are still hanging around here whining...as if we can do something about it. You either get over it or squeeze your ass up on that wagon that's heading to Houston.

5xpIe.gif

iSaYughh

Starter
Lost the player who instrumented what was probably our season's biggest and most important winning stretch.

It's really as simple as that. And it was for a relative bargain contract. His final year is bull**** -- we'd have mad expiring contracts (his, too) to trade if we wanted to, and weren't doing well.

We were fortunate to be in positon to sign him for such a bottomline low cost to begin with.

Yes, please pass me some more blinders to make me think this isn't one more giant question mark and dubious move as to why we are in for (another) world of hurt this season.

It's as simple as that. It isn't clear cut what Lin will become, or what Felton will be -- but it is still clear cut as to what a disastrous and dumb move this was. To me, anyhow.

Also, I doubt anybody here doesn't want us to win a chip.

When people want Lin to play well, it is to punish the ownership and leadership of this franchise which has ****ed the NYK franchise and fans over for many years.

But if anyone wants to keep whispering sweet nothings into Dolan's ear and spinning their Jim's records, by all means, do what you gotta do to feel good.

I hope Lin lights it the **** up, just not at the expense of us winning games.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Lost the player who instrumented what was probably our season's biggest and most important winning stretch.

It's really as simple as that. And it was for a relative bargain contract. His final year is bull**** -- we'd have mad expiring contracts (his, too) to trade if we wanted to, and weren't doing well.

We were fortunate to be in positon to sign him for such a bottomline low cost to begin with.

Yes, please pass me some more blinders to make me think this isn't one more giant question mark and dubious move as to why we are in for (another) world of hurt this season.

It's as simple as that. It isn't clear cut what Lin will become, or what Felton will be -- but it is still clear cut as to what a disastrous and dumb move this was. To me, anyhow.

Also, I doubt anybody here doesn't want us to win a chip.

When people want Lin to play well, it is to punish the ownership and leadership of this franchise which has ****ed the NYK franchise and fans over for many years.

But if anyone wants to keep whispering sweet nothings into Dolan's ear and spinning their Jim's records, by all means, do what you gotta do to feel good.

I hope Lin lights it the **** up, just not at the expense of us winning games.

I hope Felton/Melo/Amare/Novak/JR/Kidd.. lights it the **** up, at the expense of us winning games.

elcol

Rotation player
Holy **** all of you are hungry for some God damn rep, there are like 13 threads about Lin fans leaving we get it, seems like y'all cant move on...

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Now that I've calmed down, I just want to say goodbye to Lin.

I want to thank Lin for giving NYK fans that incredible stretch of fantasies. You rekindled the interest in Knicks for many despondent fans from past. I wish you the best but make sure you suck ass against the Knicks.

As for all the twitter comments, it just goes to show that NY fans are the most passionate fans in the world. Their angry comments were nothing more than manifestation of their frustration with Dolan. As a group, NYK fans suffered about as much as Red Sox fans. We have an idiot for owner whose stupid moves put Knicks in this perpetual rebuilding mode and yet we continue to fill the seats at MSG. :(

So goodbye and don't come back to New York.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
**** Lin. Hope he blows. Have fun in yaos shadow. I dont care what he did last year. Agreeing to an offer then going and redoing the offer to make it harder for NY to match was selfish/greedy.

nash couldve been the mentor to lin like kidd was supposed to be. i agree with the greedy part with lin going back and redoing the deal.. but did he do it because the knicks said theyd match anything up to a billion so he wanted to suck as much money out of us as he could? possibly. or maybe he didnt even regard that and just wanted more money anyway. where in the Bible does it say loyalty over greed? cause we all know lin is religious. i understand this is how players make their living, but he still wouldve been comfortably rich joining us with the previous offer. not to mention he'd probably get endorsements. and then if he pans out, the next contract he gets he can make even better money.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Now that I've calmed down, I just want to say goodbye to Lin.

I want to thank Lin for giving NYK fans that incredible stretch of fantasies. You rekindled the interest in Knicks for many despondent fans from past. I wish you the best but make sure you suck ass against the Knicks.

As for all the twitter comments, it just goes to show that NY fans are the most passionate fans in the world. Their angry comments were nothing more than manifestation of their frustration with Dolan. As a group, NYK fans suffered about as much as Red Sox fans. We have an idiot for owner whose stupid moves put Knicks in this perpetual rebuilding mode and yet we continue to fill the seats at MSG. :(

So goodbye and don't come back to New York.

if i could chose, i would keep lin. but stephen a smith is right; when amare and melo went down, lin took over a freelance offense under d'antonis PG heavy offense and played stellar. they came back, and he cooled down mightly. felton had a terrific year under d'antoni too. not to mention he averaged better stats than lin did even when felton played more games than lin. i love lin, i loved the attention we got, and the praise we got, but lets face it; he benefited from d'antoni and being the focal point of the offense. lets just hope felton will play good under woodson which by the way; felton seems like a better fit than lin in woodsons offense. believe me, i wouldve loved to still have Lin and make him a combo 1 and 2 guard, but hey. And who knows dolans reasoning; maybe it was personal, maybe it wouldve trigged animosity in the locker room, maybe the knee injury is worse than we thought (probably not), or maybe he just wants to show that he cares about winning. i think it was something personal between them. it sucks we're not getting anything in return and that we didnt roll with the stretch provision option in case he didnt pan out but what can you do? at least he's going somewhere far away where we'll rarely ever see him and the team will most likely lose anyway. as their roster is now, houston probably wont even make the playoffs

Over Lin out

Peter

Benchwarmer
look at some of the comments on his twiiter

OBSyL.jpg

It is so wrong that so many fans blame lin signing his only contract, why did not dolan offer one to him? Rocket dont have pg now, that is the reason they decided to change the old verbal offer which lin has not sighed yet, and they know knicks will match it anyway, so they have to change it. What can lin do? That is the only offer he has at that time. I think lin does not want to come back at all even knicks offer him. Look at woodson, melo,JR and Baron davis, what they did and said, who can blame lin?

I guess lin fans are happy, melo fans are happy, win-win.

Lin played wholeheartedly every minutes in the game, he does not deserve any blame.

Best wishes to him!

portega1968

El Cacique
Lin, thank you for what you have done in the past season. Best luck in Houston and hope you succeed in the future.:beer:

New York Times

How you keep appearing to post your crap amazes me, so here goes my special message to you fakeknicksfan

images

This huge Lin fan bids adieu to he who should've been our starting PG for many years. You have been screwed by the moron agent you just hired and will regret signing that poison pill with the Rockets. Although I wish you a great career cause you are a great person, I will be pleased to see you fail when you return to face the Knicks.

And a special message to all the fake Knick fans who want to abandon ship:

cash_finger.jpg

Last edited: