New Uniforms On The Way??????

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The new Jerseys are alright, i would of preferred to have kept the same Curve New York Letters on the front of the Jersey instead of these smallish straight New York Letters.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
A2Hi_bZCIAAuHBK.jpg

314229_10151046153768325_2136649230_n.jpg

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
The blue jerseys look better than I expected. Just the right shade of blue. The white ones look a little too plain though. Maybe I'll get used to it once we start racking up home wins at The Garden. :gony:

metrocard

Legend
I hate this organization.
They half ass everything they do. Every single thing. From drafts, to trades, to front office signings, player management and development.

These uniforms are weak, nothing new or exciting about them.

Knicks fail us once again.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
A2Hi_bZCIAAuHBK.jpg

I like the Blue jerseys

& yeah i agree the white ones look boring and odd especially that big random blue waist band, maybe they should of made it white and orange or just orange

Last edited:

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
i really like the white ones, they just look classic and slim

really glad they brought back the retro blue look and made it our perm road jersey's

im guessing we will see this style in green also for christmas/st pattys day

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, i'm dissapointed. The thinner numbers with the extra borders, the flatten New York, that plain blue line on the shorts.. just can't seem to find any identity. The road ones look less retarded though

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Honestly, i'm dissapointed. The thinner numbers with the extra borders, the flatten New York, that plain blue line on the shorts.. just can't seem to find any identity. The road ones look less retarded though

Really!? I love the minimalist scheme of both of them. Definite buy.

They'll look fly once they're out and running.

Peejay88

Rookie
I wonder if the flattened word arc and half-assed sleeves are to do with sponsorship appearing on UnI's soon?! I'm not sold on it yet because of them two things and the goofy blue waistband

metrocard

Legend
The only good NEW NBA jereseys of this decade were the Warriors...

76ers should of never changed from their Iverson days
Jazz should of never changed from the epic 90 years.
Magic should of never changed from their pinstripe 90's days.
There should still be a Seattle Sonics team.

NBA has no tradition or culture...I lose interest to the superficial crap.

Hornets shouldn't be in New Orleans, Jazz shouldn't be in Utah, Lakers shouldn't be in LA, Bobcats is the lamest name ever. It's all very unpleasing to follow. Teams are just bought and run by rich scumbags, takes the fun away from supporting and following the sport.

These Knicks jersey lack culture and say nothing about New York except the colors of the NYC flag and the print.

I love the logo they used on the back of the necks.

I like the road uni's a lot better than the home unis. The font, I feel, works a lot better on with the blue than on the white. I'll probably pick up the road jersey at some point soon. Does this mean the older jerseys will be on clearance at Modells or Sports Authority?

I would love an orange alternate. Maybe one with the font from the 40's?

Mike

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me or they changed the thickness of the numbers?

a_560x375.jpg

vs

541133_10151466305074616_1680014246_n.jpg

The first release looked awful