New Uniforms On The Way??????

tiger0330

Legend
The new Bklyn Nets jerseys have to be the worst in the NBA.

BrooklynNetsNewHomeJersey.jpg

BrooklynNetsNewAwayJersey.jpg

orangeblobman

Rotation player
The new Bklyn Nets jerseys have to be the worst in the NBA.

BrooklynNetsNewHomeJersey.jpg

BrooklynNetsNewAwayJersey.jpg

I'm not a fan of the V-cut pattern in the front, but I like the jerseys overall. It's a classic color combination and the numbers and letters don't try to do too much.

Helluva lot better than anything they had in Jersey.

At the same time, overall, their look feels like it's missing something. I love that it's clean-cut and direct, but it just needs maybe one little thing, I can't quite put my toes on it. Maybe a third color as an accent would do it.

I LOVE the straight line on the back, separating the name and number fields. That's a great look.

I'm not a fan of the V-cut pattern in the front, but I like the jerseys overall. It's a classic color combination and the numbers and letters don't try to do too much.

Helluva lot better than anything they had in Jersey.

At the same time, overall, their look feels like it's missing something. I love that it's clean-cut and direct, but it just needs maybe one little thing, I can't quite put my toes on it. Maybe a third color as an accent would do it.

I LOVE the straight line on the back, separating the name and number fields. That's a great look.

I actually like the black one, the white one looks a bit bland, imo. I think their home court looks nice too.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Personally i love the new unis! A rounded collar might have been a better choice but losing the trims to bring back the old championship jerseys feeling is great! I'm so glad they didn't do any radical changes and i can't wait to see them in action!

p0nder

Starter
the blue seems lighter then the 2010/2011 jerseys and the lack of black really brightens it all up. It feels more old school. I can dig it. But i am looking forward to seeing the winter jerseys that the teams have this year. It may be the right time to pick up a Melo or tyson jersey depending on the scheme.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I wanna see the game worn jerseys rather than these pics just so I know how the blue will look

the orange is gonna blend either way but depending on how the blue looks will determine if we look to girly or if the grey is the right 3rd color