Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bspn

Default Bspn

Mike and Mike just said we are the 6th or 7th best team in the East

I'm sick of this bull **** from experts

Hahahahaha

Lol at least its better than what Skip Bayless has us at...he said were a 7th or 8th seed at best Im glad to see Stephen A. Smith telling him how stupid he sounds but I lost it when he said the Nets were a 4th seed

Originally Posted by CA7
    Mike and Mike just said we are the 6th or 7th best team in the East

I'm sick of this bull **** from experts
    Who did they have above us?

Miami
    Boston
    Indiana
    Brooklyn

Those are the only teams I can even imagine at this point Chicago isn't on the Knicks' level until Derrick Rose comes back healthy, & I personally don't think the Pacers, the team the Knicks handled easily twice in back to back games last year & just lost their PG Darren Collison, nor the Brooklyn Nets, who just put together their team & have yet to form any type of chemistry & coming off 1 of the worst seasons they've ever had last season, are better teams than the Knicks either (if anything they are on par at best). ESPN has always been haters of the Knicks & of the Yankees. I would put the Knicks #3 or #4 in the EC this season easily, especially after how they played to end the season last year under Mike Woodson.

& Please, if they even THINK that Orlando with all their internal turmoil & their best player Dwight already checked out on them are better than the Knicks then they are seriously sniffing on some strong stuff.

Knicks will be seeded in the 3rd-5th range BOOK IT!

Camby/Thomas/Copeland >>> Jerome, Harrellson, jeffries

Felton/Kidd/Pablo >>>> Davis Bibby

Minus losing Lin for nothing our roster is improved, all we need to do is find a SG and we should be Set

Were older but we are better than you may think... throw in the training camp and well be business
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Jul 18, 2012 at 10:32.

Just because these ppl are on tv and the radio doesn't make them experts. Have either of them ever played real competative basketball?

These ppl have a show and thats it. Always gotta get new listeners.

They had it

Miami
    Chicago
    Indiana
    Boston
    Brooklyn
    Philadelphia
    New York

Smfh I pray Melo is ready to prove these idiots wrong and now Colin Cowherd goin in on Melo but JVG handled him

Veteran

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    Just because these ppl are on tv and the radio doesn't make them experts. Have either of them ever played real competative basketball?

These ppl have a show and thats it. Always gotta get new listeners.
    This.

But their prediction isn't ridiculous either. We have a ton of question marks, and weren't exactly a juggernaut last year.

And we just lost the one player who catapulted perhaps our seasons' biggest and most important winning stretch. That's a fact. Whether you think we need him or not.

I think we have the talent and ability to be a 4, even a 3 seed, but would I be shocked if we were the 5th, 6th....even 7th? Absolutely not. And I'd bet on us finishing 7th before finishing 3rd any day of the week.

Also, nobody talks about it, but Tyson Chandler's health is a concern, too (despite his exceptional play *and* exceptional health last year).

Betting on Knicks to finish higher than 5 would be a real bad bet, IMO. Even higher than 6.

I hope we finish 3, though.

Originally Posted by CA7
    They had it

Miami
    Chicago
    Indiana
    Boston
    Brooklyn
    Philadelphia
    New York

Smfh I pray Melo is ready to prove these idiots wrong and now Colin Cowherd goin in on Melo but JVG handled him
    Just having Chicago 2nd over Boston with Rose out w/his knee surgery tells you all you need to know about their expertise level, or lack thereof. I have a feeling it was Mike Golic who put up those rankings, that meathead is so ignorant on basketball related matters it's not even funny.

Originally Posted by CA7
    They had it

Miami
    Chicago
    Indiana
    Boston
    Brooklyn
    Philadelphia
    New York

Doug Collins expects to start Kwame Brown at center while sliding Spencer Hawes over to power forward.

Collins was Brown’s first coach in Washington in 2001.

"I think when people view Kwame Brown they look at a guy who was a bust as the No. 1 draft pick in the NBA," Collins said, "and that's not what we're signing him for. I had him at that period in time when he was 19 years old, and I understand the pressure that young guy was under. I wish I could go back and be a better coach and a better mentor for him at that time."

Brown is set to play for his seventh team.

"Again, we're not asking him to come in here and be the No. 1 pick like back then," Collins said. "He's coming to a place where he feels good about. I think we're going to see the best of what Kwame has to offer."

Via John N. Mitchell/Philadelphia Inquirer

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hahahahahaha lol lmao anyone thinking the nets are above a 5th seed is dilusionsal. How are JJ and Wallace suddenly Good players when last year they were average? Lopez? Really? Humprhies? That's the best? Should be worse then the hawks big 3. Laughable. JJ and Wallace are average starters along with below average Lopez and hump. Dwill can't make this team much better. Knicks should be top 4. Predictions next season:
    1st. Heat
    2nd. Celtics
    3rd. NY
    4th. Chicago
    5th. Pacers
    6th. Nets
    7th. Phily
    8th. Bucks
    Possible 7th-8th: wizards, cavs (with Bynum)

As much as I cannot stand the Nets I think they have a better team than the Knicks. Joe Johnson is one of those rare players that can guarentee any team 30 more wins. Avery Johnson is a better postseason coach than Mike Woodson. And Deron Williams will be motivated to put up superstar numbers this season. The Nets have the ability to win 60 games this year and make it to the Eastern Conference finals. The Knicks would have had an opportunity to be as good as the Nets but losing Jeremy Lin will make them a 44 win team at best.

Originally Posted by CA7
    They had it

Miami
    Chicago
    Indiana
    Boston
    Brooklyn
    Philadelphia
    New York

lmao keep waiting for your girlfriend melo to do something, dont worry you wont die a disappointed fool

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    As much as I cannot stand the Nets I think they have a better team than the Knicks. Joe Johnson is one of those rare players that can guarentee any team 30 more wins. Avery Johnson is a better postseason coach than Mike Woodson. And Deron Williams will be motivated to put up superstar numbers this season. The Nets have the ability to win 60 games this year and make it to the Eastern Conference finals. The Knicks would have had an opportunity to be as good as the Nets but losing Jeremy Lin will make them a 44 win team at best.
    i dont think its even a debate the nets are a much better put together team

Before LIN emerged from nowhere, what was the Knicks record again?