Bspn

CA7

Scoring Champ
Mike and Mike just said we are the 6th or 7th best team in the East

I'm sick of this bull **** from experts

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
Lol at least its better than what Skip Bayless has us at...he said were a 7th or 8th seed at best:peace: Im glad to see Stephen A. Smith telling him how stupid he sounds but I lost it when he said the Nets were a 4th seed:teeth:

STAT1

Starter
Mike and Mike just said we are the 6th or 7th best team in the East

I'm sick of this bull **** from experts

Who did they have above us?

Miami
Boston
Indiana
Brooklyn

Those are the only teams I can even imagine at this point Chicago isn't on the Knicks' level until Derrick Rose comes back healthy, & I personally don't think the Pacers, the team the Knicks handled easily twice in back to back games last year & just lost their PG Darren Collison, nor the Brooklyn Nets, who just put together their team & have yet to form any type of chemistry & coming off 1 of the worst seasons they've ever had last season, are better teams than the Knicks either (if anything they are on par at best). ESPN has always been haters of the Knicks & of the Yankees. I would put the Knicks #3 or #4 in the EC this season easily, especially after how they played to end the season last year under Mike Woodson.

& Please, if they even THINK that Orlando with all their internal turmoil & their best player Dwight already checked out on them are better than the Knicks then they are seriously sniffing on some strong stuff.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Knicks will be seeded in the 3rd-5th range BOOK IT!

Camby/Thomas/Copeland >>> Jerome, Harrellson, jeffries

Felton/Kidd/Pablo >>>> Davis Bibby

Minus losing Lin for nothing our roster is improved, all we need to do is find a SG and we should be Set

Were older but we are better than you may think... throw in the training camp and well be business

Last edited:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Just because these ppl are on tv and the radio doesn't make them experts. Have either of them ever played real competative basketball?

These ppl have a show and thats it. Always gotta get new listeners.

CA7

Scoring Champ
They had it

Miami
Chicago
Indiana
Boston
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
New York

Smfh I pray Melo is ready to prove these idiots wrong and now Colin Cowherd goin in on Melo but JVG handled him

iSaYughh

Starter
Just because these ppl are on tv and the radio doesn't make them experts. Have either of them ever played real competative basketball?

These ppl have a show and thats it. Always gotta get new listeners.

This.

But their prediction isn't ridiculous either. We have a ton of question marks, and weren't exactly a juggernaut last year.

And we just lost the one player who catapulted perhaps our seasons' biggest and most important winning stretch. That's a fact. Whether you think we need him or not.

I think we have the talent and ability to be a 4, even a 3 seed, but would I be shocked if we were the 5th, 6th....even 7th? Absolutely not. And I'd bet on us finishing 7th before finishing 3rd any day of the week.

Also, nobody talks about it, but Tyson Chandler's health is a concern, too (despite his exceptional play *and* exceptional health last year).

Betting on Knicks to finish higher than 5 would be a real bad bet, IMO. Even higher than 6.

I hope we finish 3, though.

STAT1

Starter
They had it

Miami
Chicago
Indiana
Boston
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
New York

Smfh I pray Melo is ready to prove these idiots wrong and now Colin Cowherd goin in on Melo but JVG handled him

Just having Chicago 2nd over Boston with Rose out w/his knee surgery tells you all you need to know about their expertise level, or lack thereof. I have a feeling it was Mike Golic who put up those rankings, that meathead is so ignorant on basketball related matters it's not even funny.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
They had it

Miami
Chicago
Indiana
Boston
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
New York

Doug Collins expects to start Kwame Brown at center while sliding Spencer Hawes over to power forward.

Collins was Brown?s first coach in Washington in 2001.

"I think when people view Kwame Brown they look at a guy who was a bust as the No. 1 draft pick in the NBA," Collins said, "and that's not what we're signing him for. I had him at that period in time when he was 19 years old, and I understand the pressure that young guy was under. I wish I could go back and be a better coach and a better mentor for him at that time."

Brown is set to play for his seventh team.

"Again, we're not asking him to come in here and be the No. 1 pick like back then," Collins said. "He's coming to a place where he feels good about. I think we're going to see the best of what Kwame has to offer."

Via John N. Mitchell/Philadelphia Inquirer

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222433/Kwame_Brown_To_Start_At_Center_For_Sixers#ixzz20zMpYkwd

:rofl::rofl:

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
Hahahahahaha lol lmao anyone thinking the nets are above a 5th seed is dilusionsal. How are JJ and Wallace suddenly Good players when last year they were average? Lopez? Really? Humprhies? That's the best? Should be worse then the hawks big 3. Laughable. JJ and Wallace are average starters along with below average Lopez and hump. Dwill can't make this team much better. Knicks should be top 4. Predictions next season:
1st. Heat
2nd. Celtics
3rd. NY
4th. Chicago
5th. Pacers
6th. Nets
7th. Phily
8th. Bucks
Possible 7th-8th: wizards, cavs (with Bynum)

knicksin60

Starter
As much as I cannot stand the Nets I think they have a better team than the Knicks. Joe Johnson is one of those rare players that can guarentee any team 30 more wins. Avery Johnson is a better postseason coach than Mike Woodson. And Deron Williams will be motivated to put up superstar numbers this season. The Nets have the ability to win 60 games this year and make it to the Eastern Conference finals. The Knicks would have had an opportunity to be as good as the Nets but losing Jeremy Lin will make them a 44 win team at best.

They had it

Miami
Chicago
Indiana
Boston
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
New York

lmao keep waiting for your girlfriend melo to do something, dont worry you wont die a disappointed fool

As much as I cannot stand the Nets I think they have a better team than the Knicks. Joe Johnson is one of those rare players that can guarentee any team 30 more wins. Avery Johnson is a better postseason coach than Mike Woodson. And Deron Williams will be motivated to put up superstar numbers this season. The Nets have the ability to win 60 games this year and make it to the Eastern Conference finals. The Knicks would have had an opportunity to be as good as the Nets but losing Jeremy Lin will make them a 44 win team at best.
i dont think its even a debate the nets are a much better put together team

STAT1

Starter
Joe Johnson is one of those rare players that can guarentee any team 30 more wins.

There isn't a player in the NBA that can guarantee any team 30 more wins other than maybe Lebron or Dwight Howard. Joe Johnson? Do you really think the Hawks will go from being a 40 win team to being a 10-15 win team this year just because they lost Joe Johnson? I don't see the Nets winning 52 games this season after having come from only winning 22 last year without him. That's just way too optimistic. I would estimate about 40-45 wins out of the Nets at best.

knicksin60

Starter
i dont think its even a debate the nets are a much better put together team

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets win all four games against the Knicks next season. There is anyone on the Knicks' roster who can guard Dwill and Joe Johnson except for Iman Shumpert but do you expect Shump to ever have a healthy NBA career? Amar'e Stoudemire will allow guys like Gerald Wallace and Brook Lopez to score 30 + points on him.

knicksin60

Starter
There isn't a player in the NBA that can guarantee any team 30 more wins other than maybe Lebron or Dwight Howard. Joe Johnson? Do you really think the Hawks will go from being a 40 win team to being a 10-15 win team this year just because they lost Joe Johnson? I don't see the Nets winning 52 games this season after having come from only winning 22 last year without him. That's just way too optimistic. I would estimate about 40-45 wins out of the Nets at best.

Before Joe Johnson became an Atlanta Hawk the Hawks were a 13 win team. He singlehandedly transformed them into a 45 win team. The Hawks won't be a 10-15 win team but I guarentee that they will not make the playoffs in the next few years. With JJ and Deron the Nets have the second best frontcourt in the NBA behind the Miami Heat. I don't really see any team in the East that can give the Nets problems besides the Heat and the Celtics.

tiger0330

Legend
This.

But their prediction isn't ridiculous either. We have a ton of question marks, and weren't exactly a juggernaut last year.

And we just lost the one player who catapulted perhaps our seasons' biggest and most important winning stretch. That's a fact. Whether you think we need him or not.

I think we have the talent and ability to be a 4, even a 3 seed, but would I be shocked if we were the 5th, 6th....even 7th? Absolutely not. And I'd bet on us finishing 7th before finishing 3rd any day of the week.

Also, nobody talks about it, but Tyson Chandler's health is a concern, too (despite his exceptional play *and* exceptional health last year).

Betting on Knicks to finish higher than 5 would be a real bad bet, IMO. Even higher than 6.

I hope we finish 3, though.
I agree, no ring for sure, outside shot at a division championship.

If Felton plays like he did in Portland, 6-8 seed best case. Felton plays like the 2010 Felton, division champions.

My concern is with this roster is we have a 1 year window not a 3 year window. Melo, Stat and Chandler won't win a championship by themselves and I think JKidd and Camby's best year as Knicks will be next year.