View Poll Results: Rate your faith in Ray Felton to be the PG the NYK need.

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll

11 14.10%

9 11.54%

16 20.51%

11 14.10%

7 8.97%

3 3.85%

4 5.13%

1 1.28%

6 7.69%

10 12.82%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 Raymond Felton Player News + Performance Thread

He has 3 months to get into shape

if he drops more weight and comes back focused + regains the chemistry with Amare i have alot of faith in him.

Looks in shape and thin in the interview and he made valid points about how when one thing goes wrong thats all everyone talks about, not what they've done in the past(definition of all the posters on here) but yea hes
    Looking good.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    @alanhahn: Felton admits to Breen on @msgnetworks he was upset about being traded to Denver, "But I'm back home now."

@TommyDeeTKB: RT @ChrisBHaynes: Former #Blazers G Raymond Felton in Vegas. Weight is really down. Wouldn't reveal how much he's lost but says he's on a mission.looks good

@alanhahn: Felton also says he would have come to Knicks regardless of Lin situation because "this is where I wanted to be."

@alanhahn: Felton on @msgnetworks: "I won't make no excuses, I wasn't in shape [last season]..I'm looking fwd to this year and shutting everybody up."

@alanhahn: Felton says he is in shape now, could play right now. Really seemed to take to heart what's being said about him.

#Felton Interview add on

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Jul 19, 2012 at 19:49.

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    He just admitted to being a fatass last year and said he's in great shape right now and can't wait to prove everyone wrong.
    He couldn't have said it any better. He is a man on a mission to prove haters wrong and isn't afraid to say it. Gotta love Felton....he is making the Lin situation easier.

"That's all I'm hearing from everybody, you know that, 'Oh he wasn't in shape last year.'. I played in the league 7 years, about to be 8. Came in out of shape one year and that's all everyone want to talk about. They don't talk about what you did good, they talk about when you do something bad. So that's all everybody wanna talk about? I look forward to this year to shutting up everybody's mouth."

Felton (During an interview with Mike Breen earlier today)
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342742015.063294.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342742028.963563.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    @alanhahn: Felton admits to Breen on @msgnetworks he was upset about being traded to Denver, "But I'm back home now."

@TommyDeeTKB: RT @ChrisBHaynes: Former #Blazers G Raymond Felton in Vegas. Weight is really down. Wouldn't reveal how much he's lost but says he's on a mission.looks good

@alanhahn: Felton also says he would have come to Knicks regardless of Lin situation because "this is where I wanted to be."

@alanhahn: Felton on @msgnetworks: "I won't make no excuses, I wasn't in shape [last season]..I'm looking fwd to this year and shutting everybody up."

@alanhahn: Felton says he is in shape now, could play right now. Really seemed to take to heart what's being said about him.
    Thanks for posting. I really like how Felton is talking, he sounds like a man on a mission. Love it when guys play with that chip on their shoulder.

Eye of the Tiger Ray. Eye of the Tiger! Come on, let's GO!

Last edited by STAT1; Jul 19, 2012 at 21:09.

he looks motivated and in shape! This just made me very excited. Especially seeing him and stat sitting on the sideline together

Chris Haynes: According to Raymond Felton's best friend, Conoda Gore, Felton has lost 15 pounds and counting. Says he's about 200 lbs right now. #Blazers Twitter

15 pounds already! nice...this was unexpected.

If he is around 200 then he is at the same weight when he was a knick....

If he can lower that than he will be a bullet in the fast break

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Chris Haynes: According to Raymond Felton's best friend, Conoda Gore, Felton has lost 15 pounds and counting. Says he's about 200 lbs right now. #Blazers Twitter

15 pounds already! nice...this was unexpected.

If he is around 200 then he is at the same weight when he was a knick....

If he can lower that than he will be a bullet in the fast break
    Felton down to 200. STAT down to 240. Melo & Tyson balling with the Olympics Dream Team. I am getting more & more excited about the upcoming season. Seems like everyone has really bought in to Mike Woodson's mandate for them to all get in shape this offseason & be ready to ball out in 2012!

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    #Felton Interview add on

Originally Posted by JaYnYcE
    "That's all I'm hearing from everybody, you know that, 'Oh he wasn't in shape last year.'. I played in the league 7 years, about to be 8. Came in out of shape one year and that's all everyone want to talk about. They don't talk about what you did good, they talk about when you do something bad. So that's all everybody wanna talk about? I look forward to this year to shutting up everybody's mouth."

Felton (During an interview with Mike Breen earlier today)
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342742015.063294.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342742028.963563.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YES! This is what I'm on about, gents. Don't count Ray out just yet. He's clearly dropped a lot of excess weight, and has said that he's home, and that he wants to prove his doubters wrong.

As the expectancy builds up for him to perform in the wake of Lin, look for him to want to put in what he needs to get out of this situation.

Will he do it? There are no guarantees. But you can quote me on this: Ray'll turn some heads by being the PG he needs to be on this team, and though there'll be rough patches, he'll find his groove.

Inspirational stuff from Ray!

3 more months of waiting. Damn.

Originally Posted by STAT1
    Felton down to 200. STAT down to 240. Melo & Tyson balling with the Olympics Dream Team. I am getting more & more excited about the upcoming season. Seems like everyone has really bought in to Mike Woodson's mandate for them to all get in shape this offseason & be ready to ball out in 2012!
    It's great to see and hear. Go Knicks!

★ completely off topic, but is anyone else unable to add color to their text using the option? Not working for me.

I see alot if you guys have closed your mouths about felton. Thas right ray ray! Prove em wrong!!

Veteran

That's a good start coming into camp at playing weight and he's talking the talk. Now back it up RayRay.

felton and amre both lost weight, amare looked fairly thin at summer league game and felton didnt look fat

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    I see alot if you guys have closed your mouths about felton. Thas right ray ray! Prove em wrong!!

Haha I love it!!!!

I loved in the interview when he talked about learning from Jason Kidd

He also talked about loving to play defense!

Felton
    Shump
    Chandler

1 pretty good defender and 2 great defenders in our starting 5, the culture or our team has changed fellas!

Say what you want....our PG situation is better this year than last year.

Felton/Kidd/Spanish Dude >Lin/Davis/Bibby/Douglas

Our PG position has improved in terms of Playmaking,Experience and most of all Defense