2012-13 Raymond Felton Player News + Performance Thread

Rate your faith in Ray Felton to be the PG the NYK need.

• Total voters

knicksin60

Starter
I was one of those people that liked the Felton deal and thought that many Knicks fans had short term memory when they overlooked what he did for them 2 years ago. He almost made the all-star team and had it not been for the Nuggets being greedy and asking for him in the Melo trade I think the Knicks would have been a much better team than they were from the second half of the 2010-11 until last season. He looks very motivated to be a Knick and if he keeps this up I think he definitely should be an all-star. But I don't want to speak to soon. Hopefully he doesn't feel fatigue later on in the season.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Ray "chip on my shoulder" Felton is doing exactly what he promised. He loves playing for NYC and it shows in his production.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
59106_404014476337767_538676566_n.png

smokes

Huge Member
Felton injured hand MRI to come

Felton suffered a left hand injury during Sunday's game against the Suns and will have an MRI, the New York Newsday reports.

Felton put up 23 points, seven assists and three rebounds in 39 minutes Sunday, but this hand injury sounds somewhat concerning. The Knicks don't play again until Wednesday, but if Felton is forced to miss time, Pablo Prigioni would likely be in line to start at point guard.

Not the worst timing possible but let's hope he doesn't have to miss time. I want to see Felton running the show against the Nets and Heat so we can see how composed he can be under the heavy defensive pressure.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Feltons the last guy we can afford to have a serious injury, unlike pablo and Kidd felton is capable of breaking down the defense and getting to the basket.

Seems like we become more of a jump shooting team when feltons not on the floor.. suree it's all dandy when the shots are falling but when your going up against defensive teams like Miami etc etc things become tougher and the defense tightens up

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@nyknicks: An MRI of Raymond Felton's left hand revealed a contusion and bone bruise. He is listed as day-to-day.

@RFeltonGMBS: Thanks to everyone for checking on me and yes I will be ok. Just a bone bruise and I'm going to take it one day at a time.

@nyknicks: An MRI of Raymond Felton's left hand revealed a contusion and bone bruise. He is listed as day-to-day.

@RFeltonGMBS: Thanks to everyone for checking on me and yes I will be ok. Just a bone bruise and I'm going to take it one day at a time.
Lin and Amare both had bone bruises and were expected to return shortly but Lin never returned and Amare has yet to play this season, you can't take bone bruises lightly.

petescud

Starter
Felton is a gamer, he won't miss much time if any..we have 2 days off now. Kidd returns if Felton can't go...imo

New New York

Quiet Storm

Rest him up, let him heal completely, let Kidd and Pablo run the point against Charlotte and bring Ray back for Mia.

Rob Low

Rotation player
It's his left hand so it shouldn't be that bad. Plus Kidd is basically ready to return and Pablo has been playing great. I'd just rest him for like a week or let him play with a wrap of some sort.

Red

TYPE-A
Give that man the game ball! The Bulldog... Ray Felt

act_raymond_felton.jpg

Yo- for all the doubters adding fuel to Ray Felts fire... good looks!

Without Melo, Ray Stepped up and he deserves that game ball.

He is our floor leader and our catalyst.

Lets hope he can stay healthy. With Ray Felt playing like this... sky is the limit.

*Special shout out to THE VAC... Steve Novak for showing Shuttlesworth who the knew 3pt King is.

At halftime, Felton had a team-high 16 points. No other Knick was in double figures. He finished with 27 and 7.

"A Blow out of the defending champs on a back to back without Carmelo...

Eric Spoelstra is waving the white flag..." Steve Kerr