The key to stopping the Heat in the playoffs next year

Their pick up of Ray Allen only further plays into this. They believe that he will be a good valve for them but instead I expect he will become a crutch. One that stunts their potential a little bit. Instead of looking for bosh for that easy 2 from 10-14, they'll be looking for ray for the trey. With Shump back for playoffs, I have every expectation that he'll make ray miss more often then not.
I still can't believe Ray Allen sold out like that. SMH

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
It's the NBA, people sell out all the time. Also, he put in work with the Celtics and helped win them a championship as well as numerous deep playoff runs. He didn't have a one hour special or have a huge party about it, at least to my knowledge, so I don't think it's disgraceful.

I think Ray Allen will be a huge force on the Heat. He's not being asked to do much except rain threes which he's done all his career. All he has to do is sit and wait for Lebron or Wade to be double teamed and pass out to him. He might be a liability on defense with his ankle injuries (dude has insane calves, no homo, how did he hurt his ankle?) but the Heat are one of the top defending teams in the league so they're not too worried about that. This is why I am saying we have to close out on their shooters and remove the 3 point threat.

a side note on Shump, ACL is a scary injury and it's a nightmarish thought I have in my mind every time I step on the bball court so I would prefer he takes all the time he needs to heal for his sake and for the Knicks in getting a good performance out of him. Like u guys I expect him to be back in full force for the playoffs though.

Brewer was a great pick up, I didn't even know we got him till you guys mentioned it and I think he'll provide some solid D against Allen.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
It's the NBA, people sell out all the time. Also, he put in work with the Celtics and helped win them a championship as well as numerous deep playoff runs. He didn't have a one hour special or have a huge party about it, at least to my knowledge, so I don't think it's disgraceful.

I think Ray Allen will be a huge force on the Heat. He's not being asked to do much except rain threes which he's done all his career. All he has to do is sit and wait for Lebron or Wade to be double teamed and pass out to him. He might be a liability on defense with his ankle injuries (dude has insane calves, no homo, how did he hurt his ankle?) but the Heat are one of the top defending teams in the league so they're not too worried about that. This is why I am saying we have to close out on their shooters and remove the 3 point threat.

a side note on Shump, ACL is a scary injury and it's a nightmarish thought I have in my mind every time I step on the bball court so I would prefer he takes all the time he needs to heal for his sake and for the Knicks in getting a good performance out of him. Like u guys I expect him to be back in full force for the playoffs though.

Brewer was a great pick up, I didn't even know we got him till you guys mentioned it and I think he'll provide some solid D against Allen.

Agree on Allen, Boston was literally going to trade him mid year last year, when Bradley became the starter, then Allen started to clash with Rondo. Boston drew first blood. He's been first class throughout his career.