Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want the Knicks FO to sign to complete the roster?

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    We currently have only one roster spot left. Who do you think we should sign? Kenyon Martin is still available, I wouldn't mind signing K-Mart to beef up our front-court.

Martin for vet min is prob best option right now since he is better than Kurt Thomas.

I am all for adding another PG. Can't have enough distributors, especially when 2 of them are 35 and older.

One thing I learned from last season is we need atleast two point guards healthy at all times or else we will lose.

Originally Posted by Kidd Karma
    Kmart would be my first choice. Barnes is an interesting get as he can defend both the 3-4 spots. What about Birdman, he's a free agent as well, gives the Knicks great length.
    Although i like birman and would want him in my team, I think williams is better fit for us. Another 3 point shooter is a plus. I believe Kmart wants to be a starter still so probably wouldn't come here for the 15th spot. I liked Williams and like to see him hitting those corner 3s for us again

Camby: check
    Kidd: check
    Felton: check
    Thomas: eh...check
    Lin: but oh well
    Brewer: check!

Just hope JR/Novak are consistent outside shooters and we have ourselves a team my friends.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

I think the addition of Kmart to the bench backing up stat easily puts us in the Miami heat class. Meaning perennial contenders. That would solidify our.front court and defensive tenacity over a 48 minute grind. no more easy baskets, no more put back, no more offensive rebounds. We'd be tough. Get it dome grunnie

I am with the majority here. K-Mart or Shawne Williams would be solid additions. I think Martin is the safer choice tho. After signing with the Clippers last year he immediately contributed off the bench and you know exactly what he brings to the table. If you are getting the Shawne Williams of two years ago then I'm all for it. But coming off injury and erratic play, that is no guarantee.

Originally Posted by dasilva1079
    Although i like birman and would want him in my team, I think williams is better fit for us. Another 3 point shooter is a plus. I believe Kmart wants to be a starter still so probably wouldn't come here for the 15th spot. I liked Williams and like to see him hitting those corner 3s for us again
    He's not coming for the 15th spot in the rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by JaYnYcE
    He's not coming for the 15th spot in the rotation.

Uhh if Purple Drank or Kmart came they're backing up STAT

I agree, what I'm saying he may be the 15th or 14th signing, but that doesn't mean that's where he will be in the rotation.

Originally Posted by JaYnYcE
    I agree, what I'm saying he may be the 15th or 14th signing, but that doesn't mean that's where he will be in the rotation.
    ain't that common sense? man, some posts just don't need to be dignified with a response... smh

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    ain't that common sense? man, some posts just don't need to be dignified with a response... smh
    Not really, what he wrote and what I said were completely different. I was responding to a post that sounded incorrect.

Dont worry, we knew what were talking about

Idk guys from the 3pt line in we are pretty crowded. We need more consistant 3pt threats. Who's available?

I like Williams but like others said idk if he'd come for such spotty minutes. Why not bring back Bibby who toward the end of last season was finding his shot again? We have other guys to play D and do everything else...

Plus Woodson and Bibby have history and trust in each other. He would pretty much just play off ball and I'm sure Kidd could find him ez with all the other threats on the floor.

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    Idk guys from the 3pt line in we are pretty crowded. We need more consistant 3pt threats. Who's available?

I like Williams but like others said idk if he'd come for such spotty minutes. Why not bring back Bibby who toward the end of last season was finding his shot again? We have other guys to play D and do everything else...

Plus Woodson and Bibby have history and trust in each other. He would pretty much just play off ball and I'm sure Kidd could find him ez with all the other threats on the floor.
    Felton
    Kidd
    Prigioni
    Bibby.

no. lol

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by stephon_marbury
    lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo