Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 130

Thread: Who do you want the Knicks FO to sign to complete the roster?

  1. #46
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    K-Mart or bust

    Felton,Kidd,Melo,Jr,Camby,Thomas all have the ability to convince K-Mart to sign at least one person better be in his ear + Turiaf just signed with the Clippers, there aren't many contenders left that NEED a PF and can offer Martin decent playing time... i have a feeling he's going to either the Nets or Knicks unless he wants more than Vet min but at this point in his career who chucking up big money for K-mart, not many teams have MLE to offer either the FA market is drying up.

  2. #47
    Veteran STAT1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Let me just reiterate...

    Originally Posted by STAT1

  3. #48
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,500
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    if KMart comes to NYK, imagine this:

    Shump
    Brewer
    KMart
    Camby
    Chandler

    not sure if this lineup ever WOULD be on the floor at one time,
    but the thought just rattles the mind...

    could there ever be a better defensive 5?

  4. #49
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    if KMart comes to NYK, imagine this:

    Shump
    Brewer
    KMart
    Camby
    Chandler

    not sure if this lineup ever WOULD be on the floor at one time,
    but the thought just rattles the mind...

    could there ever be a better defensive 5?

  5. #50
    Member 21 Shump Street's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    K-Mart or bust

    Felton,Kidd,Melo,Jr,Camby,Thomas all have the ability to convince K-Mart to sign at least one person better be in his ear + Turiaf just signed with the Clippers, there aren't many contenders left that NEED a PF and can offer Martin decent playing time... i have a feeling he's going to either the Nets or Knicks unless he wants more than Vet min but at this point in his career who chucking up big money for K-mart, not many teams have MLE to offer either the FA market is drying up.

    You also said kidd or bust haha. Seriously though, we would be the icing on the cake to this offseason. A second unit of:
    Kidd
    JR
    Novak
    Martin
    Camby
    Is great defensively and well spaced and offensively balanced. Would definitely not lose leads and beat most of the other second units out there.

    Copeland, White and Thomas can all play garbage minutes.

  6. #51
    Member TruOrngnBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    K-Mart must be shoppin for more dough. He's gettin up there in age as well. The FO has like 20 of his ex team-mates to vouch for him and recruit him. If he had shown to be a good teammate to these guys in the past, he'll be here.
    ...But if not..
    I think our perfect fit would be an enrgy player to take the charges, clean up the glass on rebs. and putbacks, and hit the occasional 15 ftr. If Lou Amundson had a lil jumper that's who'd I'd be lookin at. (Gotta like his enerygy off the bench though.)
    We Should get Ivan Johnson from the Hawks. Energy on the glass, nice lil jumper. He can be the young slightly more athletic version of Kurt Thomas mentored by ..Kurt Thomas.
    My list in order:

    Ivan Johnson
    K-Mart
    Lou Amundson
    Dominic Mcguire from Golden state.

  7. #52
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by 21 Shump Street
    You also said kidd or bust haha. Seriously though, we would be the icing on the cake to this offseason. A second unit of:
    Kidd
    JR
    Novak
    Martin
    Camby
    Is great defensively and well spaced and offensively balanced. Would definitely not lose leads and beat most of the other second units out there.

    Copeland, White and Thomas can all play garbage minutes.
    lol alright alright, but this ones really a bust well at least to me it is, K-mart played with a good portion of the players currently on our roster its like the perfect spot for him he got his buddies Melo, Jr, Camby and Kidd + he's played with Felton to and ontop of that we can offer him decent playing time off the bench and he has that New York toughness in him its the perfect fit lol can you imagine that.. Camby and k-Mart off the bench holding the fort down and Chandler can be as aggressive as he wants because he knows the backup can cover him up it's a no brainer.

    I know K-Mart is all about the Benjamins but i mean at this point in his career chasing the ring should be on his mind

  8. #53
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Yeah definitely K-mart. Whoever we sign though it HAS to be a power forward. We are set everywhere else.

  9. #54
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default



    Can't believe this dude hasn't been signed yet. Knicks really need somebody with NBA finals experience. I think he could really be a mentor for Carmelo Anthony and our younger players.

  10. #55
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by friedtilapia


    Can't believe this dude hasn't been signed yet. Knicks really need somebody with NBA finals experience. I think he could really be a mentor for Carmelo Anthony and our younger players.

  11. #56
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by friedtilapia


    Can't believe this dude hasn't been signed yet. Knicks really need somebody with NBA finals experience. I think he could really be a mentor for Carmelo Anthony and our younger players.
    lol funny joke

  12. #57
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    if KMart comes to NYK, imagine this:

    Shump
    Brewer
    KMart
    Camby
    Chandler

    not sure if this lineup ever WOULD be on the floor at one time,
    but the thought just rattles the mind...

    could there ever be a better defensive 5?
    Just thinking of that makes me want the d....

    No homo

  13. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,925
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    KMart for the vets min would be another value deal. Jorts will probably be waived by Houston any interest in getting him back.

  14. #59
    Member bboycustom92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by 21 Shump Street
    You also said kidd or bust haha. Seriously though, we would be the icing on the cake to this offseason. A second unit of:
    Kidd
    JR
    Novak
    Martin
    Camby
    Is great defensively and well spaced and offensively balanced. Would definitely not lose leads and beat most of the other second units out there.

    Copeland, White and Thomas can all play garbage minutes.
    Lol I think our 2nd unit would be better then some lottery teams starting 5.
    (toronto, Charlotte)

  15. #60
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,500
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    KMart for the vets min would be another value deal. Jorts will probably be waived by Houston any interest in getting him back.
    yes to Jorts, but where's this "probably" coming from? your butt?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 11, 2011, 04:36
  2. These Knicks May not be together Much Longer
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2011, 10:03
  3. Knicks @ Celtics 23/02/10
    By smokes in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2010, 10:39
  4. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 19:22
  5. Knicks 2007-2008 Season Recap
    By abcd in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 12:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •