D.Will Takes Shot at Knicks

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Who cares, they must feel threatened if they keep talking trash. We have only responded to them once. I think the Brooklyn Nets are the cum their mum should have swallowed.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
tumblr_m0sx00nNtf1r8rbaao1_500.jpg

I hope Jason Kidd gets a minor injury in a drunken stupor say swinging from a goddamn light fixture.

Pablo gets his minutes and deron makes him a star. Then we get a whole year of pablo prigioni puns.

Sage

Rotation player
Well, they have to make some noise because at the end of the day they're still the Nets.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I think people are missing what I said so I'll just tell you what Deron said. Towards the end of the tape a reporter asks Tyson whose team it is and Tyson stumbles and then the reporter says Deron wants to know. Deron goes, "Who the Knicks? That's Jeremy Lin's team. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
D Will is just butt hurt that he didn't get Dwight. Nets have never had an identity and now all of a sudden they want our throne. GTFO

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Won't have to wait too long to put his money where his mouth is. Were gonna shut down BK, that defense we have Brewer will contain Johnson and feltip will get rugged with dwill. #knickstape

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Won't have to wait too long to put his money where his mouth is. Were gonna shut down BK, that defense we have Brewer will contain Johnson and feltip will get rugged with dwill. #knickstape

Would be nice to see Felton vs Williams. They both faced off against one another in the 2005 NCAA National Title Game.

Kiyaman

Legend
I think people are missing what I said so I'll just tell you what Deron said. Towards the end of the tape a reporter asks Tyson whose team it is and Tyson stumbles and then the reporter says Deron wants to know. Deron goes, "Who the Knicks? That's Jeremy Lin's team. "

u have to forgive some members are slow.... they didnt understand what Melo was fighting for when he came back from his so-call groin injury.

u seen Melo got no help from Amare .. both Lin & Amare went out with injury at the same exact time.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
u have to forgive some members are slow.... they didnt understand what Melo was fighting for when he came back from his so-call groin injury.

u seen Melo got no help from Amare .. both Lin & Amare went out with injury at the same exact time.
his "so-called" groin injury?.......

thats laughable.