Knicks 2012-2013 FULL SCHEDULE

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We kick off this season with a string of 9 nasty games, though I think we'll smash up Philadelphia all season this year, so 7.

Hopefully by the new year we'll be hovering around 18-10, have an 8-5 January (taking us to 26 and 15 or thereabouts - Jan is rough) and then cruise through February. I hope we don't have too many throwaway games against teams that just shouldn't beat us. Our depth should come in to play in avoiding the bad losses.

March is another nice month for us,

Fri 01 @ Washington 7:00pm
Sun 03 vs Miami 1:00pm
Mon 04 @ Cleveland 7:00pm
Wed 06 @ Detroit 7:30pm
Thu 07 vs Oklahoma City 8:00pm
Sat 09 vs Utah 7:30pm
Mon 11 @ Golden State 10:30pm
Wed 13 @ Denver 10:30pm
Thu 14 @ Portland 10:30pm
Sun 17 @ LA Clippers 3:30pm
Mon 18 @ Utah 10:30pm
Wed 20 vs Orlando 7:30pm
Fri 22 @ Toronto 7:00pm
Sat 23 vs Toronto 7:30pm
Tue 26 @ Boston 7:00pm
Wed 27 vs Memphis 7:30pm
Fri 29 vs Charlotte 7:30pm
Sun 31 vs Boston 7:30pm

I think we can get a high win loss margin happening as the league tenses for April and that last seeding push.

God I can't wait.

Awesome! I know there's more of us here, figured we can all get together in London this January.
Also, i'm thinking about asking for some media credentials so if anyone wants to cover the event for KO i might be able to do something about it :)

whoa whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock Rady! you can ask for media credentials for KO?
howzabout asking NYC media relations at MSG for the fine reporters you got here?

Each game thread can have a reporter/reporting recap! genius!

mefirst.
:smokin:

That'd be so awesome! Get it done, Rady. I vote CoolClyde for sure. Get your anus to Ye Olde London Town, Clyde. Tea, cake and bum-fun with her Maj.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I will start saving now for our DEC 8th date at the UC...Full Knicks gear in effect...25 nationally televised games plus NBATV I may not even need to buy the gamepack....This is how it should be folks...Knicks on national TV at least twice a week...We survived the dark ages people

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@Crazy8s: I have no idea how much CoolClyde makes annually, but if you're commited to cover his expenses he'll probably book a flight and join us in London. ;)

CoolClyde

i love london... to poop on

@Crazy8s: I have no idea how much CoolClyde makes annually, but if you're commited to cover his expenses he'll probably book a flight and join us in London. ;)

TRUE!! however, I was asking about NYC media for MSG press credentials, not to go to London.
whatever... i'm in London now for the Olympics (i won a bronze in the sh*tting competition), so
I'll just use my frequent sh*tter miles to head back. thanks all! looking forward to her Maj vag.

j/k
filipinoclyde.jpg

Wargames

Starter
With Bynum in Philly those first 4 games are going to be must see. I give it 50/50 odds a fight breaks out in one of them. Also the atlantic division is officially the most stacked division in the league.... So each division game is really going to count come playoff time.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
With Bynum in Philly those first 4 games are going to be must see. I give it 50/50 odds a fight breaks out in one of them. Also the atlantic division is officially the most stacked division in the league.... So each division game is really going to count come playoff time.
:) i made this thread and forgot we played philly so early lol, this is going to be a fun season man i cant wait so much is happening

-Knicks / Camby Reunited with MSG / How Far Can MElo take us?? / Amare + Post moves = New trouble for the opponent? cant wait to see how effective he is with his new post moves / How good are these Knicks REALLY going to be this season?? we shall see!

-Lakers Adding Dwight/Nash <--- Enough said

-Brooklyn Nets have arrived... just how good are they really??? / Cant wait for the Brooklyn vs Knicks opener

-Philly adding Bynum / are they a new threat in the conference??? :alert:

-Heat adding Ray Allen? Not 1 Not 2 Not 3.... Bron finally got one can the Heat do it again or was it a 1 hit wonder

-Boston becoming deeper / cant wait to see that first Heat vs Celtics game.

-Lin to Houston

-Granger and Pacers talking Sh*t making bold statements, saying there the second best team in the East

-Denver adding IGGy, the nuggets are going to be one of those teams players are going to hate playing + Mcgee working on his post moves! there going to be fun to watch

-Chi Town / better or worse? can they make the playoffs? can Rose come back healthy?

-Hornets / Just how good will Davis end up being & what numbers will he put up in his rookie season... will he become the next dominate center in the NBA in time to come?

- Who's hungry for that 8th seed in the East Could it be the Raptors? Cavs? Wizards??

Some juicy stuff coming this season (no Homo)

:peace:

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
F*ck Granny Danger

-Granger and Pacers talking Sh*t making bold statements, saying there the second best team in the East

Danny Granger is an overpaid, underwhelming vagina. He's still cut up about Melo draining a game winner in his mug, and then swatting his attempt at doing the same.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Melo also had a game winner against Granger when he was on the Nuggets from that exact same spot. He owns his soul. Same with Deng 2 game winners in his grill