KingCharles34

All Star
James Harden gettin blown up! :teeth:
HardenAnkles.gif

That Melo shrug u have in your sig needs to be turned into a smiley

Pricey

Rotation player
You Americans are a disgrace!!! :D

Man no one is going to get close to you. Spain probably the best chance but even they will lose by 20+

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
99-94 USA. Lebron takes over in the fourth. He and Melo finished with 20 to lead USA to victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo can't win

He plays good, the competition sucks
He plays bad, he can't even dominated weak comp

LeBron and Carmelo have both been on another level this Olympics period

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Melo can't win

He plays good, the competition sucks
He plays bad, he can't even dominated weak comp

LeBron and Carmelo have both been on another level this Olympics period

LeBron has been on another level, I don't think Melo has.

In the single challenging game they've had, LeBron dropped buckets in the fourth to seal the win while Melo went 1-2 with 2 points.

He did have 37 against Nigeria, but I think some posters on this board could have dropped 37 on NIgeria that night.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
LeBron has been on another level, I don't think Melo has.

In the single challenging game they've had, LeBron dropped buckets in the fourth to seal the win while Melo went 1-2 with 2 points.

He did have 37 against Nigeria, but I think some posters on this board could have dropped 37 on NIgeria that night.

Lebron had been subpar up until the Lithuania game actually. He had 20 points in the first few games combined whereas Melo has shown a more consistent effort. It's really not even close regarding Melo's consistency vs Lebron's in this summer's Olympics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344260183.287026.jpg

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Lebron had been subpar up until the Lithuania game actually. He had 20 points in the first few games combined whereas Melo has shown a more consistent effort. It's really not even close regarding Melo's consistency vs Lebron's in this summer's Olympics.

View attachment 214

That's not a matter of consistency, it's that Team USA has been running through other countries. This lack of competition means that LeBron wasn't really needed and the lesser players were allowed to have their fun and "get theirs".

We saw what happened when **** got real against Lithuania: LeBron to the rescue while Melo shrivels away. Ain't nothin' change, playa; don't get it twisted.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Patty Mills ice cold!!!!! Bring on USA :D

Millsy's been killing it, but he has to bring some more playmaking in to his game. Dude's been too itchy out there, and has missed some dimes on breaks because of his tunnel vision.

Still don't know why Joey Ingles isn't in the NBA.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
That's not a matter of consistency, it's that Team USA has been running through other countries. This lack of competition means that LeBron wasn't really needed and the lesser players were allowed to have their fun and "get theirs".

We saw what happened when **** got real against Lithuania: LeBron to the rescue while Melo shrivels away. Ain't nothin' change, playa; don't get it twisted.

Melo was keeping USA in the game. Coach K took him out to give him a breather as he had played practically the whole second half. Lebron got hot so he left Melo on the bench. And 1-2 means nothing if you're not playing.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Melo was keeping USA in the game. Coach K took him out to give him a breather as he had played practically the whole second half. Lebron got hot so he left Melo on the bench. And 1-2 means nothing if you're not playing.

I don't know, my friend.

Was he keeping them in the game or the cause of their struggles?

I'm just looking at the facts, jack:

1. Melo was not in the game when it mattered most

2. LeBron was in the game when it mattered most

Draw the conlusions!