Olympics

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I don't know, my friend.

Was he keeping them in the game or the cause of their struggles?

I'm just looking at the facts, jack:

1. Melo was not in the game when it mattered most

2. LeBron was in the game when it mattered most

Draw the conlusions!

Team USA is stacked with talent including the best player in the world. If you're team leading scorer is told to come out because the coach wants a different lineup, that's not a slight against him. Melo still managed to hit his scoring average and grab a few rebounds and a some assists coming off the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pricey

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;246077 said:
Millsy's been killing it, but he has to bring some more playmaking in to his game. Dude's been too itchy out there, and has missed some dimes on breaks because of his tunnel vision.

Still don't know why Joey Ingles isn't in the NBA.
Yeah love Joe Ingles. He is a South Aussie like me.

CA7

Scoring Champ
That's not a matter of consistency, it's that Team USA has been running through other countries. This lack of competition means that LeBron wasn't really needed and the lesser players were allowed to have their fun and "get theirs".

We saw what happened when **** got real against Lithuania: LeBron to the rescue while Melo shrivels away. Ain't nothin' change, playa; don't get it twisted.

you over analyze everything with Carmelo. He's scoring efficiently while also playing solid defense, moving the ball and doing dirty work

unlike Durant, who's just shooting 3's but hey he's hittin them but aint doing much else
unlike Kobe, who's chucking up anything

Carmelo has been one of if not the best player this tournament and thats without being the focal point

KingCharles34

All Star
lol @ them showing Holyfield at the game...This Argentina team is tough. I like the way they play, I've always been a Ginobili fan and i like Scola too. If im Mike Shashesky i would take Lebronze outta the game

jimkcchief88

All Star
LeBron has been on another level, I don't think Melo has.

In the single challenging game they've had, LeBron dropped buckets in the fourth to seal the win while Melo went 1-2 with 2 points.

He did have 37 against Nigeria, but I think some posters on this board could have dropped 37 on NIgeria that night.

You not included donut; just stop and go slap yourself silly for real MELO's performance during the Olympics speaks for itself please go troll the Rockets board:(

Sage

Rotation player
Getting excited for the quarterfinals. Should be an easy win for the USA but I'm still hoping my country can be competitive.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
We need to get Delfino on Vet Min i know thats highly unlikey but dude is lights out from downtown he would fit like a glove on this team & help our floor spacing.

J.Kidd
Jr
Delfino
Novak
Camby

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Melo is on Fire atm...
:alert::alert::alert: lmao you saw that too, MELO straight abusing them from downtown i think he launched from almost half court too lmao & he racked up some assits as well. smh @ the MElo Haters!! step into the light this man Carmelo is the Truth.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
My only concern of his game right now is his defense. In the games I've watched he's had a little bit of trouble staying in front of his man and gets bullied easily. Not sure if it's because he doesn't want to risk injury or if he's just slow.

His scoring has never been an issue and his rebounding and assists are better too but I still feel like he needs to work on it.

Other than that, I feel he's been a dominant presence on the ball. Coming off the bench and pulling off ridiculous offensive numbers like that is insane.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
tumblr_m8mfx9NP4Z1qayxjmo1_500.jpg

WENLOCK-PARTY.gif

Congrats to Team USA for winning the gold medals

Last edited:

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
My only concern of his game right now is his defense. In the games I've watched he's had a little bit of trouble staying in front of his man and gets bullied easily. Not sure if it's because he doesn't want to risk injury or if he's just slow.

His scoring has never been an issue and his rebounding and assists are better too but I still feel like he needs to work on it.

Other than that, I feel he's been a dominant presence on the ball. Coming off the bench and pulling off ridiculous offensive numbers like that is insane.

You should of also noticed him guarding the other teams center most of the time

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Great Olympics, I was shocked when I saw the closing ceremony, thought we had a few more weeks to go LOL.

Congrats TEAM USA!!! But you'll never touch Dream Team!!!

tiger0330

Legend
Congrats to Team USA Bball. Now we need to fix men's sprinting, Bolt is a freak but why does the US not have the 2nd and 3rd fastest man in the world.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Congrats to Team USA Bball. Now we need to fix men's sprinting, Bolt is a freak but why does the US not have the 2nd and 3rd fastest man in the world.

In order to do that, we need to cheat like the Jamaicans. 2 of their top 3 were caught doping back in 2009. Bolt's trainer is Angel Heredia, Angel Hernandez, the chemist at BALCO Labs. The PEDS were cycled out of their system long before the competitions, thus not able to hammer these guys. I bet a lot Bolt's cash gets mixed up in this stuff. For someone to be able to strut the last 20 of a 100 or the last 50 of a 200, is just crazy. Even look at the Chinese woman in the 400 IM...actually girl, she's 16, she beats Lochte's last 25 free time on the same race.......the girl might not know, she's being fed PED's....she notices changes, deeper voice....coaches just tell her it's puberty.......

I don?t think it?s wise to speculate on anyone?s performance. If they can prove drugs were used I?m sure they will do everything in their power to do just that. If they can?t prove drugs were involved than it shouldn?t be mentioned because that sought of conjecture will only create resentment. That said, Bolt is a fast mofo and a pleasure to watch. I appreciate his athleticism simply because I know it takes a lot of commitment and sacrifice to be that good. Until doping is proven I?ll disregard the slander and give him the props he rightly deserves and earned. The risks of premature judgment will have you looking envious?especially when the facts on the matter have yet to be displayed.