Prigioni's Stoney Boney

Do you think there's any likelihood that Priggers will outplay Kidd or Ray?

• Y

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • N

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Pablo Prigioni has been sidelined from the Olympics by kidney stones.

"We've ruled out an infection and we confirmed he has little stones in his urinary tract," said Argentina team physician Dr. Diego Grippo. "He won't have to go through surgery as the stones will probably pass naturally. If that happens, he can play again (in the tournament)."

Prigioni averaged 8 points, 7 assists and 2.5 steals in 33 minutes over Argentina's first two Olympic games.

db138-33.jpg

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...Indefinitely_With_Kidney_Stones#ixzz22VJEzyAt

Paul1355

All Star
Prigioni's performance against team USA was suprising to me. He ran the offense for Argentina and barely lost against a studded all star lineup in USA. Priogioni is the classic veteran PG= not much athleticism but has a high basketball IQ and knows where to find his players.

Prigs might be a diamond in the rough and really contribute for the Knicks. He can hit an open shot and is very good in the pick and roll.

I think it is possible he might play better than Kidd who is basically the same type of player or Felton since Prigs looks like more of a pure point than Felton.

I wish we signed him for more than one year but I expect him to be pretty good, his performance against USA was noteworthy.