Melo: Linsanity Forged Selfish Reputation

Who'd you prefer in O&B?

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
:jump::jump:

Don't know why that made me laugh so hard. Long day of work....

If you completely subtract whether Melo is really selfish or how good he is......
He's still a complete retard when it comes to PR. He needs to hire a good PR manager to just shut his ass up and keep him from saying stupid ****. Nothing good can come out of what he said.

Shut up and start winning. That is the only answer and he doesn't seem to get that.

Your taking things way too far. Yea Carmelo doesnt always do the best job with interviews but theres alotta players in the league that are alot worse then him. And who gives a f*ck either way, Do u feel u have to hate on Carmelo's ability or inability to sound sophisticated and educated just to make yourself feel better?

*Neg Rep*

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Thank god you are not famous or else you will be called stupid and retarded as well. ohhh..and selfish
259bg5z.jpg

p0nder

Starter
So... do you guys think that Melo was calling out Amar'e? or is he simply telling it like it is and now it's "Melo's Team"?

I'm a little disappointed that he felt he had to respond yet again to the selfish/lin ****. honestly i feel Melo's PR in NYK hasn't been great. He's done some good and some bad but the media attention seems to get to him. Things will be better if they start winning this year but if we go though another 1-9 or 8-16 stretch, things will get ugly.