Melo: Linsanity Forged Selfish Reputation

Who'd you prefer in O&B?

• Total voters

jimkcchief88

All Star
The funny part is, KO.COM really is the basketball bizarro world for real. I was talking to an old school Laker fan last night, telling about what goes on here and getting his opinion on things and he was amused. Literally the guy was starting and finishing my sentences. I tell him and show the posts about how MELO is crap and Lin is a GOD and he thought it was riduculous to get your panties in a bunch over a guy that can't even last through a shortened NBA season. That's why I don't take you basketball no-nothings to seriously on this board because because 95% of the opinions posted here are laughable by any true basketball fan. The old school Laker cat was literally like "What game are these guys watching????" To which I replied " I know I say the same thing all the time...."

jimkcchief88

All Star
I think Crazy 8's started this thread just to irk JimKC.
when it comes to JLin, seems lotsa folks gots sands in tha vageen.

filipinoclyde.jpg

I think CRAZY started this thread because his boys are about to get handled easily by MELO and the DREAMTEAM tonight in the KNOCKOUT round. Back to the "Land Down Under" they go LOL:)

jimkcchief88

All Star
But to the haters don't they realize that this is a team game and we have assembled the most complete roster Melo has ever played with so far in his career. It's also funny with all the heat he gets I still see guys like Chandler and Kidd even maybe Camby being the real leaders but since Melo gets payed the big bucks he gets the Kunta Kinte treatment.

This is season 1 to me for this Melo era. If we dont make major strides now then I think you can justify his crucifixion(or Woodson's).

Ohhh now watch out now with the "Kunta Kinta" reference lol. Crazy is going to hit you with an infraction like he did me for being "racist." We ain't allowed to talk like that around here didn't you know:)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ohhh now watch out now with the "Kunta Kinta" reference lol. Crazy is going to hit you with an infraction like he did me for being "racist." We ain't allowed to talk like that around here didn't you know:)

I think CRAZY started this thread because his boys are about to get handled easily by MELO and the DREAMTEAM tonight in the KNOCKOUT round. Back to the "Land Down Under" they go LOL:)

Really?
facepalm2.gif

Perhaps some cheese with your whine, sir, or a whinging orderve complemented by a plaintive soup.

Surely you're too old to be bellyaching on the internet.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Crazy⑧s;246320 said:
Really?
facepalm2.gif

Perhaps some cheese with your whine, sir, or a whinging orderve complemented by a plaintive soup.

Surely you're too old to be bellyaching on the internet.

It aint whining, its called gloating cause the DREAMTEAM shot your boys out. I think we finished the game on something like a 22-3 run. "Melo-iso" worked to the tune of 17 in 20 minutes. It ain't being selfish when you are a SCORER doing what SCORERS do. Are you gonna root for MELO and CO now that your boys got shot out or be a hater:)?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It aint whining, its called gloating cause the DREAMTEAM shot your boys out. I think we finished the game on something like a 22-3 run. "Melo-iso" worked to the tune of 17 in 20 minutes. It ain't being selfish when you are a SCORER doing what SCORERS do. Are you gonna root for MELO and CO now that your boys got shot out or be a hater:)?

What do you think, Jim? Do you think I'd turn on my fave sports team because of an inevitable Olympic loss? Would I have over 2 dozen jerseys and all sorts of Knick paraphernalia and umpteen posts on this site if I would bail that easily? Never mind the fact that I've travelled thousands of miles to get to NY on 3 occasions just to watch the Knicks.

I honestly don't know why you have such a low opinion of me, and have categorised me as a Melo hater/fake Knick fan, when all evidence points to the contrary.

Seems like an awfully large waste of time.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Crazy⑧s;246323 said:
What do you think, Jim? Do you think I'd turn on my fave sports team because of an inevitable Olympic loss? Would I have over 2 dozen jerseys and all sorts of Knick paraphernalia and umpteen posts on this site if I would bail that easily? Never mind the fact that I've travelled thousands of miles to get to NY on 3 occasions just to watch the Knicks.

I honestly don't know why you have such a low opinion of me, and have categorised me as a Melo hater/fake Knick fan, when all evidence points to the contrary.

I am just messing with you man dang....and I enjoy your game threads thouroughly...I just think you over analyze sometimes esp....when its comes to MELO...This season coming up just kick back and enjoy it...I really enjoyed watching MELO drop 40 on our rivals and I can't understand why some don't see it, we haven't had a team this good in at least a decade.. the boyz are back in town....

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I am just messing with you man dang....and I enjoy your game threads thouroughly...I just think you over analyze sometimes esp....when its comes to MELO...This season coming up just kick back and enjoy it...I really enjoyed watching MELO drop 40 on our rivals and I can't understand why some don't see it, we haven't had a team this good in at least a decade.. the boyz are back in town....

Analysis comes from results. And thinking/deducting etc is just part of being a fan. I loved watching Melo destroy the Bulls (presumably that's the 40 you're referring to) and that player of the month award in April was well deserved; best player in the league at the time. And I can't understand why some don't see it, I've been backing Melo.

Best team in a decade..........I've been saying nigh on exactly the same thing, and have mentioned on numerous occasions that THIS is gonna be a season to remember, and am happy that Melo's the man to take this team as far as it can, if we're talking about a leader/star combo. :shrug:

elcol

Rotation player

Yes, you seem like the type of person who wastes time.

Gotcha!.gif

knicksince 93

Rotation player
for the 4 people who voted for lin, ur idiots and need to play in interstate traffic. u just said u would take a d league ok player over a perennial all, 3 time olympian, clutch gene, "i do this" sayin get buckets better then 85 percent of the nba. your dumb simple as that, lin isnt even better then 85 percent of the pgs. your dumb your dumb your dumb

iJoe

Rotation player

:jump::jump:

Don't know why that made me laugh so hard. Long day of work....

If you completely subtract whether Melo is really selfish or how good he is......
He's still a complete retard when it comes to PR. He needs to hire a good PR manager to just shut his ass up and keep him from saying stupid ****. Nothing good can come out of what he said.

Shut up and start winning. That is the only answer and he doesn't seem to get that.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer

If you completely subtract whether Melo is really selfish or how good he is......
He's still a complete retard when it comes to PR. He needs to hire a good PR manager to just shut his ass up and keep him from saying stupid ****. Nothing good can come out of what he said.

Shut up and start winning. That is the only answer and he doesn't seem to get that.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

If I was famous like Melo, I'd say the same sh!t

Lin's contract was ridiculous and I would have said the same.