Lakers get Dwight Howard in a four-team deal

p0nder

Starter
Re Bynum couldn't disagree more. Bynum has suffered as the thrid option on the Lake show. He'll get more touches and his game will show more as a result. Dude's game is tight. He's the second best big-man in the league and his offense game is light years ahead of DW's. I look for him to average 16-18 ppg and 9-11 boards this upcoming season.

Bynum is a product of the system/team culture in LA. He has the physical skill set to get 20/10 and will be a problem for smaller teams. But the Knicks are loaded up in that area of the court. Lets just say I'd rather have TC then Bynum, not even considering his knee issues. TC = 2nd best big man in the league. Bynum is maybe #3 and I expect he will be exposed on a team that is not a great fit for him.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Andrew Bynum was introduced as a member of the 76ers on Wednesday where he was greeted by 2,000 fans.

Bynum is eligible to become a free agent next summer.

?To be honest, man, my first experience here has been so great I?m really leaning toward making this my home,? Bynum said.

Via John Mitchell/Philadelphia Inquirer

3forLin

Rookie
Andrew Bynum was introduced as a member of the 76ers on Wednesday where he was greeted by 2,000 fans.

Bynum is eligible to become a free agent next summer.

?To be honest, man, my first experience here has been so great I?m really leaning toward making this my home,? Bynum said.

Via John Mitchell/Philadelphia Inquirer

yea watch him leave Philly after this season