Looks like Bush won again

rady

Administrator
Staff member
just courious, who did you supported? republicans.. democrats..?
probably if i lived in USA i would have voted for kerry

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
Bush is one of the biggest scums on the face of this earth and i cannot explain how angry i am that he won

.... in general i think the electoral college needs to be removed it does not correctly show americas true choice and party associations also need to be removed people blindly vote by party without actually knowing the issues . If they did vote on issues Bush would never have had a chance of winning.

... all the people out of the U.S whats the international perspective on Bush winning I heard in general Europe was dissapointed

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
thats cuz those states ahve educated people middle america is all uneducated retard white trash rednecks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
AJD,
i don't know what's wrong with you, but your last posts don't contribute at all. If you don't have anything to add, just let it go
:|

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
I was not a big supporter of either candidate but I mostly supported Kerry and cheered for any candidate other than Bush...

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
AJD said:
^f**k you.

Bush rules.

if u have a comment to make, make an educated response.... what i say is the truth middle american including the bible belt voted on morality issues, well these morality issues all violate the separation of church fo state bush is butchering the constitution...American is now looked at by the world as the worlds big fat dumb bully.