Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to Cream your Jeans or "Jorts"

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    man, f*ck houston rockets. scamming Lin, taking 2 of our big men (plus Tony
    Doug-less and picks) for Camby, only to let them go shortly thereafter, with Jorts
    ending up with the hated Heat. and nothing Knicks can do about it.

i hope Houston goes on one of those record-setting losing streaks,
    and Lin does nothing for them. sorry Lin lovers, he ain't a Knick no more,
    just don't care.
    Chill, coolclyde. This is Josh Harrelson we're talking about...not a real NBA player. He's that kid in gym class who always gets picked last. The guy is taking Eddy Curry's spot as the guy they bring in to make everyone else seem fast during sprints. Can he even dunk? Remember when he came back from his injury last year and would brick every single shot? Yeah...same dude. If this guy didn't go to Kentucky he would be in Europe right now...and not the rich part of Europe.

Originally Posted by BillyHoyle
    Chill, coolclyde. This is Josh Harrelson we're talking about...not a real NBA player. He's that kid in gym class who always gets picked last. The guy is taking Eddy Curry's spot as the guy they bring in to make everyone else seem fast during sprints. Can he even dunk? Remember when he came back from his injury last year and would brick every single shot? Yeah...same dude. If this guy didn't go to Kentucky he would be in Europe right now...and not the rich part of Europe.
    hmmm, good points, but I don't agree, I thought Harrellson was a work in progress.
    also, i just needed a reason to say f*ck houston, i hate that team.
    i liked them last year because i had Lowry, Dragic and Scola in fantasy b-ball,
    but now they can suck it. also, still not over Lin hurt completely.

Originally Posted by BillyHoyle
    YES... Jorts at best will be Kurt Thomas 2.0 and Kurt had a "don't take **** from anyone" mentality that I loved when he was here before. Now we have and older and smarter K Thomas back who is willing to do whatever to get a W.

Think about it... You're a coach... You look at your bench and there's Jorts and Kurt. Who do you roll with?

I'm over it. I see Jorts overseas in 2-3 years unless he turns into a poor man's Kevin Love, Big Baby or a Scola which I just don't see. Yeah it sucks that Houston took so much from us then turned around and dumped it but it is a business and all I can worry about is NY. Good luck Jorts... you're gonna need it.

It'd be more pissed if we didn't have the best team on paper we've had in a looonnggg ass time.
    Last edited by MSGhobo247; Sep 19, 2012 at 10:33.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    man, f*ck houston rockets. scamming Lin, taking 2 of our big men (plus Tony Doug-less and picks) for Camby, only to let them go shortly thereafter, with Jorts ending up with the hated Heat. and nothing Knicks can do about it.
    Camby/K.Thomas/Kidd/Felton/Brewer were unrestricted free agent .. we couldve got rid of Jorts & TD contract on draft-night ..
    Grunwald or Dolan didnt know this? or had no-plans for this season on draft night? u pick.

i hope Houston goes on one of those record-setting losing streaks, and Lin does nothing for them. sorry Lin lovers, he ain't a Knick no more, just don't care
    WOW!
    u are steal-upset about getting nothing for a money-making Lin-Sanity ..
    Grunwald or Dolan decision? u pick. LOL ha ha ha ha ha
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Sep 19, 2012 at 22:42.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    WOW!
    u are steal-upset about getting nothing for a money-making Lin-Sanity ..
    Grunwald or Dolan decision? u pick. LOL ha ha ha ha ha
    yes, I am steal-upset. good one.