Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76

Thread: NBA 2K13 Thread

  1. #16
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    in agreeance with a 92 for carmelo... what will LBJ get?

    Also glad they put pippen in, that's great. Watched a movie called "1 Love" about basketball last night, was pretty good, showed a lot of AI. man AI was the **** when i was in high school. That guy was as "Real" as you get. He went hard on the court. Can't wait to see the game wit him in it.

    Will probably pick this up for the Xbox. played a bit of 2k11 with someone from this board. Anyone looking for a game can add me: NaMWoK

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I like Melo's 92 rating. Offensively he's a total package, so it makes sense plus his rebounding, i believe he can grab 7 rebounds and 4 assist along with solid defense. That merits a fair 92 rating.
    that why i think durant is over-rated in the game and the media! Im a heat fans so to me

    ofesnively Durant=melo

    defensivly durant=melo

    rebound melo>durant

    post game melo>durant

    3pt Durant>melo

    mid range melo>durant

    block and steals durant>melo

    Passer Melo>durant even do melo dosent pass to much but when he do he is effective!

    I think they are both equally!

    LeBron james rating should be 99! The only players that should be above 93 are WAde, Howard and chris paul from active players!

  3. #18
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Heres a list of the teams that will be on the game

    30 All-Time Franchise Teams (HAWK23)
    All-Time 2010s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 2000s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1990s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1980s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1970s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1960s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1950s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    2008 USA Redeem Team (HAWK23)
    1992 Dream Team (HAWK23)
    2011-2012 Oklahoma City Thunder (HAWK23)
    2011-2012 Miami Heat (HAWK23)
    2010-2011 Dallas Mavericks (HAWK23)
    2009-2010 Los Angeles Lakers (Laker06)
    2008-2009 Portland Trail Blazers (Brenzon)
    2008-2009 Orlando Magic (HAWK23)
    2008-2009 Houston Rockets (Nuhmete)
    2008-2009 Cleveland Cavaliers (Laker06)
    2008-2009 Los Angeles Lakers (Laker06)
    2007-2008 New Orleans Hornets (Nuhmete)
    2007-2008 Boston Celtics (HAWK23)
    2007-2008 Seattle SuperSonics (Nuhmete)
    2006-2007 San Antonio Spurs (Laker06)
    2006-2007 Golden State Warriors (TSD77)
    2006-2007 Phoenix Suns (TSD77/Nuhmete)
    2006-2007 Denver Nuggets (TSD77/Nuhmete)
    2006-2007 Utah Jazz (Nuhmete)
    2005-2006 New Jersey Nets (Аким/Nuhmete)
    2005-2006 Philadelphia 76ers (Аким/Nuhmete)
    2005-2006 Los Angeles Clippers (TDS77)
    2005-2006 Miami Heat (HAWK23)
    2005-2006 Washington Wizards (TSD77)
    2004-2005 Seattle SuperSonics (Nuhmete)
    2004-2005 Phoenix Suns (Tylerthecreature)
    2004-2005 San Antonio Spurs (Tylercreature)
    2003-2004 Houston Rockets (Laker06)
    2003-2004 Golden State Warriors (NickQuick)
    2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks (TSD77)
    2003-2004 Detroit Pistons (HAWK23)
    2003-2004 Indiana Pacers (CecilHayes)
    2003-2004 Los Angeles Lakers (HAWK23)
    2003-2004 Minnesota Timberwolves (HAWK23)
    2002-2003 GS Warriors (Sevin0Seven)
    2002-2003 Phoenix Suns (Аким/Nuhmete)
    2002-2003 San Antonio Spurs (TSD77)
    2002-2003 Washington Wizards (HAWK23)
    2002-2003 Orlando Magic (CecilHayes)
    2001-2002 Los Angeles Lakers (TSD77)
    2001-2002 New Jersey Nets (HAWK23)
    2001-2002 Charlotte Hornets (Аким/Sevin0Seven)
    2001-2002 Seattle Sonics (Brenzon)
    2001-2002 Boston Celtics (Аким/Nuhmete)
    2000-2001 Vancouver Grizzlies (Nuhmete)
    2000-2001 Los Angeles Clippers (Brenzon)
    2000-2001 Los Angeles Lakers (tylercreature)
    2000-2001 Milwakuee Bucks (TSD77)
    2000-2001 Dallas Mavericks (Laker06)
    2000-2001 Sacramento Kings (Brenzon)
    2000-2001 Philadelphia 76ers (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Los Angeles Lakers (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Portland Trailblazers (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Indiana Pacers (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Toronto Raptors (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Phoenix Suns (Nuhmete)
    1998-1999 Houston Rockets (Sevin0Seven)
    1998-1999 San Antonio Spurs (Nuhmete)
    1998-1999 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1997-1998 Minnesota T-Wolves (HAWK23)
    1997-1998 Cleveland Cavaliers (Inbar)
    1997-1998 Indiana Pacers (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Phoenix Suns (Laker06)
    1996-1997 Los Angeles Lakers (Broadsun)
    1996-1997 Philadelphia 76ers (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Washington Bullets (Nuhmete)
    1996-1997 Detroit Pistons (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Houston Rockets (TSD77)
    1996-1997 Chicago Bulls (Nuhmete)
    1996-1997 Charlotte Hornets (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Atlanta Hawks (RF10)
    1996-1997 Utah Jazz (Conv from NBA2K11)
    1996-1997 Miami Heat (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Toronto Raptors (Sevin0Seven)
    1996-1997 Milwaukee Bucks (Sevin0Seven)
    1996-1997 New York Knicks (Broadsun)
    1995-1996 Sacramento Kings (HAWK23)
    1994-1995 Dallas Mavericks (HAWK23)
    1994-1995 Indiana Pacers (Laker06)
    1994-1995 Minnesota Timberwolves (Sevin0Seven)
    1994-1995 San Antonio Spurs (RF10)
    1994-1995 Houston Rockets (Maximus)
    1993-1994 Miami Heat (HAWK23)
    1993-1994 Golden State Warriors (HAWK23)
    1992-1993 LA Clippers (Sevin0Seven)
    1992-1993 Seattle SuperSonics (Nuhmete)
    1992-1993 New Jersey Nets (Nuhmete)
    1992-1993 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1992-1993 Phoenix Suns (HAWK23)
    1991-1992 Portland Trail Blazers (NBA2K11)
    1991-1992 Chicago Bulls (HAWK23)
    1991-1992 Boston Celtics (CecilHayes)
    1990-1991 Utah Jazz (tommyhtc)
    1990-1991 Philadelphia 76ers (Sevin0Seven)
    1989-1990 Atlanta Hawks (NBA2K11)
    1989-1990 Detroit Pistons (NBA2K11)
    1989-1990 Chicago Bulls (NBA2K11)
    1987-1988 Washington Bullets (Brenzon)
    1987-1988 Dallas Mavericks (Nuhmete)
    1987-1988 Los Angeles Lakers (HAWK23)
    1986-1987 Seattle Supersonics (RF10)
    1985-1986 Houston Rockets (Maximus)
    1984-1985 Los Angeles Lakers (HAWK23)
    1984-1985 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1984-1985 Denver Nuggets (RF10)
    1983-1984 Phoenix Suns (Nuhmete)
    1983-1984 Utah Jazz (RF10)
    1983-1984 Boston Celtics (HAWK23)
    1982-1983 San Antonio Spurs (RF10)
    1982-1983 Philadelphia 76ers (RF10)
    1981-1982 Denver Nuggets (RF10)
    1981-1982 Los Angeles Lakers (TSD77)
    1981-1982 Denver Nuggets (RF10)
    1980-1981 Houston Rockets (RF10)
    1980-1981 Boston Celtics (CecilHayes)
    1979-1980 Boston Celtics (Brenzon)
    1979-1980 Los Angeles Lakers (Nuhmete)
    1978-1979 Seattle Supersonics (Nuhmete)
    1977-1978 Washington Bullets (HAWK23)
    1976-1977 New Orleans Jazz (Brenzon)
    1976-1977 New York Knicks (RF10)
    1976-1977 Portland Trail Blazers (Jayatsena)
    1946-1947 Phoenix Suns (johnpipe)
    1975-1976 New York Nets (Brenzon)
    1975-1976 Boston Celtics (HAWK23)
    1974-1975 Buffalo Braves (RF10)
    1974-1975 Golden State Warriors (johnpipe)
    1973-1974 Detroit Pistons (Аким/HAWK23)
    1973-1974 Boston Celtics (RF10/Nuhmete)
    1972-1973 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1971-1972 Chicago Bulls (Francis27nba)
    1969-1970 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1969-1970 Baltimore Bullets (jayatsena)
    1969-1970 Philadelphia 76ers (jayatsena)
    1966-1967 San Francisco Warriors (RF10)
    1961-1962 Cincinnati Royals (jayatsena)
    1961-1962 Philadelphia Warriors (jayatsena)
    1959-1960 Boston Celtics (RF10)
    1957-1958 St. Louis Hawks (jayatsena)
    1955-1956 Philadelphia Warriors (johnpipe)
    1954-1955 Syracuse Nationals (jayatsena)
    1954-1955 Fort Wayne Pistons (jayatsena)
    1951-1952 Minneapolis Lakers (jayatsena)
    1950-1951 Rochester Royals (johnpipe)
    1947-1948 Baltimore Bullets (johnpipe)
    1946-1947 Chicago Stags (johnpipe)
    1946-1947 Philadelphia Warriors (johnpipe)

  4. #19
    Member JaYnYcE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I don't know why they won't add the 1994 NY Knicks Squad. Last year they added the finger rollin' 1995 team and this year it's the 1993 team. 1994 was Ewing's first finals appearance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    but how you open the teams?
    i hope is like 2k12 or even better!

  6. #21
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I never got 2k12

    Im still playin 2k11. Gotta story to tell, I was doing the season mode when all of a sudden Linsanity began. I had to find a way to get Lin on the Knicks. I realized I had waived Yao Ming off the Rockets so i shrunk him, switched his skills up and assigned him to the Knicks. Now Yao Ming has returned back to Houston. I think I mighta jinxed the Knicks by shrinking the great Ming Dynasty down to 6'3 and putting him on the Knicks. My bad

  7. #22
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Heres a list of the teams that will be on the game

    30 All-Time Franchise Teams (HAWK23)
    All-Time 2010s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 2000s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1990s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1980s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1970s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1960s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    All-Time 1950s Legends Team (HAWK23)
    2008 USA Redeem Team (HAWK23)
    1992 Dream Team (HAWK23)
    2011-2012 Oklahoma City Thunder (HAWK23)
    2011-2012 Miami Heat (HAWK23)
    2010-2011 Dallas Mavericks (HAWK23)
    2009-2010 Los Angeles Lakers (Laker06)
    2008-2009 Portland Trail Blazers (Brenzon)
    2008-2009 Orlando Magic (HAWK23)
    2008-2009 Houston Rockets (Nuhmete)
    2008-2009 Cleveland Cavaliers (Laker06)
    2008-2009 Los Angeles Lakers (Laker06)
    2007-2008 New Orleans Hornets (Nuhmete)
    2007-2008 Boston Celtics (HAWK23)
    2007-2008 Seattle SuperSonics (Nuhmete)
    2006-2007 San Antonio Spurs (Laker06)
    2006-2007 Golden State Warriors (TSD77)
    2006-2007 Phoenix Suns (TSD77/Nuhmete)
    2006-2007 Denver Nuggets (TSD77/Nuhmete)
    2006-2007 Utah Jazz (Nuhmete)
    2005-2006 New Jersey Nets (Аким/Nuhmete)
    2005-2006 Philadelphia 76ers (Аким/Nuhmete)
    2005-2006 Los Angeles Clippers (TDS77)
    2005-2006 Miami Heat (HAWK23)
    2005-2006 Washington Wizards (TSD77)
    2004-2005 Seattle SuperSonics (Nuhmete)
    2004-2005 Phoenix Suns (Tylerthecreature)
    2004-2005 San Antonio Spurs (Tylercreature)
    2003-2004 Houston Rockets (Laker06)
    2003-2004 Golden State Warriors (NickQuick)
    2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks (TSD77)
    2003-2004 Detroit Pistons (HAWK23)
    2003-2004 Indiana Pacers (CecilHayes)
    2003-2004 Los Angeles Lakers (HAWK23)
    2003-2004 Minnesota Timberwolves (HAWK23)
    2002-2003 GS Warriors (Sevin0Seven)
    2002-2003 Phoenix Suns (Аким/Nuhmete)
    2002-2003 San Antonio Spurs (TSD77)
    2002-2003 Washington Wizards (HAWK23)
    2002-2003 Orlando Magic (CecilHayes)
    2001-2002 Los Angeles Lakers (TSD77)
    2001-2002 New Jersey Nets (HAWK23)
    2001-2002 Charlotte Hornets (Аким/Sevin0Seven)
    2001-2002 Seattle Sonics (Brenzon)
    2001-2002 Boston Celtics (Аким/Nuhmete)
    2000-2001 Vancouver Grizzlies (Nuhmete)
    2000-2001 Los Angeles Clippers (Brenzon)
    2000-2001 Los Angeles Lakers (tylercreature)
    2000-2001 Milwakuee Bucks (TSD77)
    2000-2001 Dallas Mavericks (Laker06)
    2000-2001 Sacramento Kings (Brenzon)
    2000-2001 Philadelphia 76ers (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Los Angeles Lakers (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Portland Trailblazers (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Indiana Pacers (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Toronto Raptors (HAWK23)
    1999-2000 Phoenix Suns (Nuhmete)
    1998-1999 Houston Rockets (Sevin0Seven)
    1998-1999 San Antonio Spurs (Nuhmete)
    1998-1999 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1997-1998 Minnesota T-Wolves (HAWK23)
    1997-1998 Cleveland Cavaliers (Inbar)
    1997-1998 Indiana Pacers (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Phoenix Suns (Laker06)
    1996-1997 Los Angeles Lakers (Broadsun)
    1996-1997 Philadelphia 76ers (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Washington Bullets (Nuhmete)
    1996-1997 Detroit Pistons (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Houston Rockets (TSD77)
    1996-1997 Chicago Bulls (Nuhmete)
    1996-1997 Charlotte Hornets (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Atlanta Hawks (RF10)
    1996-1997 Utah Jazz (Conv from NBA2K11)
    1996-1997 Miami Heat (HAWK23)
    1996-1997 Toronto Raptors (Sevin0Seven)
    1996-1997 Milwaukee Bucks (Sevin0Seven)
    1996-1997 New York Knicks (Broadsun)
    1995-1996 Sacramento Kings (HAWK23)
    1994-1995 Dallas Mavericks (HAWK23)
    1994-1995 Indiana Pacers (Laker06)
    1994-1995 Minnesota Timberwolves (Sevin0Seven)
    1994-1995 San Antonio Spurs (RF10)
    1994-1995 Houston Rockets (Maximus)
    1993-1994 Miami Heat (HAWK23)
    1993-1994 Golden State Warriors (HAWK23)
    1992-1993 LA Clippers (Sevin0Seven)
    1992-1993 Seattle SuperSonics (Nuhmete)
    1992-1993 New Jersey Nets (Nuhmete)
    1992-1993 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1992-1993 Phoenix Suns (HAWK23)
    1991-1992 Portland Trail Blazers (NBA2K11)
    1991-1992 Chicago Bulls (HAWK23)
    1991-1992 Boston Celtics (CecilHayes)
    1990-1991 Utah Jazz (tommyhtc)
    1990-1991 Philadelphia 76ers (Sevin0Seven)
    1989-1990 Atlanta Hawks (NBA2K11)
    1989-1990 Detroit Pistons (NBA2K11)
    1989-1990 Chicago Bulls (NBA2K11)
    1987-1988 Washington Bullets (Brenzon)
    1987-1988 Dallas Mavericks (Nuhmete)
    1987-1988 Los Angeles Lakers (HAWK23)
    1986-1987 Seattle Supersonics (RF10)
    1985-1986 Houston Rockets (Maximus)
    1984-1985 Los Angeles Lakers (HAWK23)
    1984-1985 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1984-1985 Denver Nuggets (RF10)
    1983-1984 Phoenix Suns (Nuhmete)
    1983-1984 Utah Jazz (RF10)
    1983-1984 Boston Celtics (HAWK23)
    1982-1983 San Antonio Spurs (RF10)
    1982-1983 Philadelphia 76ers (RF10)
    1981-1982 Denver Nuggets (RF10)
    1981-1982 Los Angeles Lakers (TSD77)
    1981-1982 Denver Nuggets (RF10)
    1980-1981 Houston Rockets (RF10)
    1980-1981 Boston Celtics (CecilHayes)
    1979-1980 Boston Celtics (Brenzon)
    1979-1980 Los Angeles Lakers (Nuhmete)
    1978-1979 Seattle Supersonics (Nuhmete)
    1977-1978 Washington Bullets (HAWK23)
    1976-1977 New Orleans Jazz (Brenzon)
    1976-1977 New York Knicks (RF10)
    1976-1977 Portland Trail Blazers (Jayatsena)
    1946-1947 Phoenix Suns (johnpipe)
    1975-1976 New York Nets (Brenzon)
    1975-1976 Boston Celtics (HAWK23)
    1974-1975 Buffalo Braves (RF10)
    1974-1975 Golden State Warriors (johnpipe)
    1973-1974 Detroit Pistons (Аким/HAWK23)
    1973-1974 Boston Celtics (RF10/Nuhmete)
    1972-1973 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1971-1972 Chicago Bulls (Francis27nba)
    1969-1970 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    1969-1970 Baltimore Bullets (jayatsena)
    1969-1970 Philadelphia 76ers (jayatsena)
    1966-1967 San Francisco Warriors (RF10)
    1961-1962 Cincinnati Royals (jayatsena)
    1961-1962 Philadelphia Warriors (jayatsena)
    1959-1960 Boston Celtics (RF10)
    1957-1958 St. Louis Hawks (jayatsena)
    1955-1956 Philadelphia Warriors (johnpipe)
    1954-1955 Syracuse Nationals (jayatsena)
    1954-1955 Fort Wayne Pistons (jayatsena)
    1951-1952 Minneapolis Lakers (jayatsena)
    1950-1951 Rochester Royals (johnpipe)
    1947-1948 Baltimore Bullets (johnpipe)
    1946-1947 Chicago Stags (johnpipe)
    1946-1947 Philadelphia Warriors (johnpipe)


    Holy **** is this for real?!!! 72' Knicks? 99' Knicks? 04 Pistons? 01 Sixers?!!!!!!! My goodness! If this is true I'm getting this game day 1.

  8. #23
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by jafet6
    that why i think durant is over-rated in the game and the media! Im a heat fans so to me

    ofesnively Durant=melo

    defensivly durant=melo

    rebound melo>durant

    post game melo>durant

    3pt Durant>melo

    mid range melo>durant

    block and steals durant>melo

    Passer Melo>durant even do melo dosent pass to much but when he do he is effective!

    I think they are both equally!

    LeBron james rating should be 99! The only players that should be above 93 are WAde, Howard and chris paul from active players!
    Durant is a better mid range shooter. Durant to me is 95-97 Melo is 92-93.

    Durant is an extremely efficient scorer/shooter and is becoming an all around player in terms of rebounding, defense and passing. You have to re-evaluate Durant again.

  9. #24
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,482
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    92 and 99 Knicks!?


  10. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Durant is a better mid range shooter. Durant to me is 95-97 Melo is 92-93.

    Durant is an extremely efficient scorer/shooter and is becoming an all around player in terms of rebounding, defense and passing. You have to re-evaluate Durant again.
    durant cant pass the ball melo is a way better passer! durant has horible ball handling skills! if you watch miami vs okc in the finals when durant tried to go coast to coast that was an instant turnover because james and chalmers went to him and always tried to pass the ball behind his back or got caught up in the air trying to make a pass! if you look they alway pressured russell so durant started the offense and that was a disaster! he is highly overated in the defense because melo does a much better job in keeping james in front of him durant always get blown by! even chalmers when durant guarded him torch him 25 point over 50% from the field im telling you dont let the media hype wash what your seeing! melo has better latteral move in defense is a much better fundamental player and is a better rebounder the only thing melo dont have that durant have is effort! and that because of the coach his have i garante you if he was playing for phill or pat he will be in shape all years for the rest of his carreer he need to get his mind right! durant is a better 3 point shooter than melo but in mid range i got melo all day! and i am not a melo fan! but the thrut is the thrut!


    sorry for my gramar!

  11. #26
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    1984-1985 New York Knicks (HAWK23)
    Bernard King

  12. #27
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Durant is a better mid range shooter. Durant to me is 95-97 Melo is 92-93.

    Durant is an extremely efficient scorer/shooter and is becoming an all around player in terms of rebounding, defense and passing. You have to re-evaluate Durant again.
    no way Metro

    Durant's mid range is not as good as Carmelo's, thats his bread and butter

    Durant shoots way more open shots than Carmelo and also scores a lot more in transition. He's an open court player while our guy is a half court player which means he shoots mostly contested shots

    Durant's defense is not that good, he has Sefolosha, Westbrook, Ibaka and Perkins around him, passing no way he barely passes and isn't known to create for others. Carmelo is a very skilled passer(former PG in High School). Rebounding you can have then again he's 6'11 with 100000ft wing span

    Durant 2K wise should be 93/94, Carmelo should be 92/93

    They are pretty close skill wise.

    People always say the thing that separates both is efficiency. So if Carmelo shoots 48% next year and we get to the ECF no one can say he isn't a top 5 player, because people saying KD in top 2 and CA is top 15 is absurd

  13. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    "You little f*cks i got money stacks bigger then you"

    "Back in 88 when i was pushin weight, you was a ballerina I got the pictures i seen ya. Then ya dropped shooked ones switched your demeanor. Well We dont believe u, u need more people"

    Cant believe Jay allowed that song to be on the game, Prodigy still disses Jay-Z to this day. Most of the Infamy album in 01 was dissing Jay
    To be fair, that was a sick track and a classic. Even when Jay was beefin with Nas he acknowledged that Illmatic was dope.


    If I get it, I might bump up Melo's defense ratings a bit.

  14. #29
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    ^Oh I cant lie Takeover was hilarious, although none or very little of what he said about Mobb deep is actually true, its still funny

    And if anything Jay-Z switched his demeanor alot more then mobb deep did

    Stat will be an 84 on the game, Steve Nash is an 87

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    92 and 99 Knicks!?

    I believe it is forreal but Im not 100% sure if u these teams have to be downloaded or if its for the computer version only, I've been trying to figure this out

  15. #30
    Superstar orangeblobman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    856
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Stat will be an 84 on the game, Steve Nash is an 87



    I believe it is forreal but Im not 100% sure if u these teams have to be downloaded or if its for the computer version only, I've been trying to figure this out
    That's a crazy fall for Amar'e. I guess that's how it is now. Smfh.

Similar Threads

  1. Eleven Types Of Basketball Fans
    By KnickKnacks in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sep 25, 2010, 01:21
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2010, 17:16
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Apr 08, 2008, 10:35
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2007, 09:01
  5. Super Fans Needed For Msg/knick Commercia
    By Knicks1stLady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 20, 2007, 22:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •