Pre-Season Schedule Is Up

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
http://www.knicksnow.com/posts/1657/knicks-preseason-schedule:

Date Opponent Arena Time

Oct. 11...... @ Washington Wizards..........Verizon Center, Washington, D.C............7:00 p.m.

Oct. 13...... @ Boston Celtics.................. XL Center, Hartford, CT................................7:30 p.m.

Oct. 19...... @ Toronto Raptors............... Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada...................7:00 p.m.

Oct. 20...... @ Boston Celtics.................. Times Union Center, Albany, NY.................7:30 p.m.

Oct. 24...... @ Brooklyn Nets.................. Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY..............7:30 p.m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
56 days until Knicks. It's like counting down to Xmas as a kid, it really is.

2 Celtics games and a Brooklyn game aren't really what I wanna see prior to the commencement of the actual season, but should be a good tune up and a chance to see this improved second unit have a crack together.

Nice work, JaYnYcE. You've been contributing well and I like it.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;246800 said:
2 Celtics games and a Brooklyn game aren't really what I wanna see prior to the commencement of the actual season
Yeah that's one of two things I don't like about pre-season. Certain match-ups and new star players added to rosters should be saved for the regular season. I guess it's good for respect for every team and player though.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Oct 11, damn this is going to be a long wait i want to see some basketball dammit and i'm not talking about youtube highlights

& i agree Crazy Jaynyce is always ontop of his game with his posts good sh*t bro