View Poll Results: Excluding STAT's biggest upcoming season ever, who's the BIG X?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • JR Smith

5 16.13%
  • Ronnie Brewer

2 6.45%
  • Raymond

17 54.84%
  • Kidd

3 9.68%
  • Shump - when he returns

4 12.90%
  • Camby

0 0%
  • Novak

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excluding Amar'e, who is the Knicks' X factor for 12-13.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Jason Kidd.

Knick's biggest weakness probably in the entire decade of our failure has been passing and turnovers.

We get one of the all time greats. Not in prime ability, but he still has skills.

I believe we'll rely on Jason Kidd more than we like to believe. He was legit the 2nd best player on Dallas, an elite team in the NBA.

I am looking for coach Woody to make HOF PG-Jason Kidd into our assistant-coach at running/orchestrating our guard-rotation as a player/coach this 2012-13 season.

I give all the 35+ age players big-props for competing in the 2011-12 crazy-game schedual.
    Dallas owner Cuban made a big mistake by not offering PG-Berea & C-Chandler a sweet 1 year deal for a short 2011-12 season to defend their Championship.

I'm going with JR Smith. He has the tools to be a game changer

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I am going to go with JR Smith lol. He has the tools to be a game changers as Pete just mentioned. The big thing is I think he will come into his own under Mike Woodson. It is going to be hard to keep him out of the game down the stretch due to his ability to play hard D against the opponents top scorer and stretch the court. I think he is going to average around 16 4 3 which will put him in the running for 6th man of the year and 55 plus wins for the home team

It has to be Felton. I don't believe anyone can back on Kidd playing a crap load of minutes at this juncture of his career. The Knicks will need someone to take control when Kidd isn't on the court. A motivated and much slimmer Felton ill expect. But Excluding Amare, I'd pick Ray. But Jr and the others named can be picked as well but Raymond will make the biggest difference

I voted Felton because he's in the prime age of his career and plays the position which has been shaky for us over the last 20 years.

I could also vote for Carmelo, because I think he's coming in with a full head of steam and he can play at a level where he's an X-factor because he dominates the game like Jordan. I think Carmelo has that X-factor ability, and this is his season.

Carmelo Season.

Veteran

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    I could also vote for Carmelo, because I think he's coming in with a full head of steam and he can play at a level where he's an X-factor because he dominates the game like Jordan. I think Carmelo has that X-factor ability, and this is his season.

Carmelo Season.
    Who hacked and stole O Man's account?

Mobb deep 2.0 is the biggest x-factor.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Who hacked and stole O Man's account?
    Haha sometimes i still almost question this but i think it was like 2 months ago the blobman said something like he realizes that he needs to root for Carmelo because he is part of the team. ehh i cant remember exactly what his reasoning was but orangeblob is cool now though and hes had some really good posts

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Haha sometimes i still almost question this but i think it was like 2 months ago the blobman said something like he realizes that he needs to root for Carmelo because he is part of the team. ehh i cant remember exactly what his reasoning was but orangeblob is cool now though and hes had some really good posts
    Nice.

I just saw the lifting heavy stones honeymoon footage -- classic.

Could you imagine doing that and the stone falling on your face, and ruining your entire honeymoon?