Excluding Amar'e, who is the Knicks' X factor for 12-13.

Excluding STAT's biggest upcoming season ever, who's the BIG X?

• Total voters

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I could also vote for Carmelo, because I think he's coming in with a full head of steam and he can play at a level where he's an X-factor because he dominates the game like Jordan. I think Carmelo has that X-factor ability, and this is his season.

Carmelo Season.

iSaYughh

Starter
I could also vote for Carmelo, because I think he's coming in with a full head of steam and he can play at a level where he's an X-factor because he dominates the game like Jordan. I think Carmelo has that X-factor ability, and this is his season.

Carmelo Season.

Who hacked and stole O Man's account?

KingCharles34

All Star
Who hacked and stole O Man's account?
Haha sometimes i still almost question this but i think it was like 2 months ago the blobman said something like he realizes that he needs to root for Carmelo because he is part of the team. ehh i cant remember exactly what his reasoning was but orangeblob is cool now though and hes had some really good posts

iSaYughh

Starter
Haha sometimes i still almost question this but i think it was like 2 months ago the blobman said something like he realizes that he needs to root for Carmelo because he is part of the team. ehh i cant remember exactly what his reasoning was but orangeblob is cool now though and hes had some really good posts

Nice. :smokin:

I just saw the lifting heavy stones honeymoon footage -- classic.

Could you imagine doing that and the stone falling on your face, and ruining your entire honeymoon?

attachment.php