Up Early Watching The Association.

Got me thinking about Amare and if hes gonna be healthy this year. I think Carmelo and Tyson will be fine but Amare is the question mark to me and also PG.

My two questions to you guys in the loop.

How is Raymond Felton? Can he lead this Team into the eastern Conference finals POSSIBLY? And why?

Is Amare gonna earn this 97 Mil or whatever he got, Or is he done injured and fuc*ed? If not why, If so why?

I fuc*ing hate the Heat and Boston soooooo bad. I want the Knicks in the Eastern Confrence finals this year.

In my mind Carmelo and Tyson are gonna bring it. Amare is a question mark and so is the pg position.

I've been focusing on College Football and Pro Football Lately so I haven't really been paying attention every day to the Knicks.

My two cents is that Amare this season, with Felton back, will end up somewhere in-between his first and second season of production with the Knicks. He's definitely not done, but we are never going to see a Knicks team with a 1 and 1A superstar. It is going to be Melo as our clear elite player and Amare contributing at a very good to occasionally great level.

As far as Felton, I can't see him leading us anywhere, but he should manage the game well enough, with Kidd as well, to give our team our team a chance to win games behind a lockdown defense. When all is said and done, Felton comes in as at best our 4th best player. We need to be able to win without him having to go off statistically (other than assists) on a regular basis.

My two cents is that Amare this season, with Felton back, will end up somewhere in-between his first and second season of production with the Knicks. He's definitely not done, but we are never going to see a Knicks team with a 1 and 1A superstar. It is going to be Melo as our clear elite player and Amare contributing at a very good to occasionally great level.

As far as Felton, I can't see him leading us anywhere, but he should manage the game well enough, with Kidd as well, to give our team our team a chance to win games behind a lockdown defense. When all is said and done, Felton comes in as at best our 4th best player. We need to be able to win without him having to go off statistically (other than assists) on a regular basis.

Thanks bro for responding. I'm sick of hearing Melo Bashers and Amare defenders. The reality is Amare is a Max Player and has to play like that. Carmelo can bring that sh*t. Can Amare? I pray he can because I'm a huge Knicks fan but I'm starting to worry a little bit this year. I pray Amare is Gonna be back focused and ready to win a championship or AT LEAST get to the eastern confrence finals.

Come on man

Loved Felton a couple years ago. I hope hes trimmed determined and got a mean streak like the one we seen before. I like his chemistry with Amare a couple years back.

Melo is gonna show up. Is Big Stat gonna be Big Stat? Or is he not on the level of bringing us a championship like Melo. A scoring super star.