Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What's Dolan Diagnosis/es?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default What's Dolan Diagnosis/es?

    I think he suffers from bipolar disorder and a touch of douche-itis

    Dude gives me douche chills whenever I hear him speak


    I'm adding the below link as food for fodder:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by ronoranina; Aug 21, 2012 at 21:53.

  2. #2
    Superstar orangeblobman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    856
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I think the thinks he can run a basketball team but it would be better for everyone if he eased up a little.

    He caught a miracle with Lin and let it go, but now, really, he still has a very strong team, so maybe the stars have come in the same line, and now this is it.

    Maybe Dolan's foolishness can lead to a strong team every 10-15 years.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    I think the thinks he can run a basketball team but it would be better for everyone if he eased up a little.

    He caught a miracle with Lin and let it go, but now, really, he still has a very strong team, so maybe the stars have come in the same line, and now this is it.

    Maybe Dolan's foolishness can lead to a strong team every 10-15 years.
    OK, I clearly haven't been on this forum for a long time. Who converted you?

  4. #4
    Superstar orangeblobman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    856
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYNYK
    OK, I clearly haven't been on this forum for a long time. Who converted you?
    Love converted me.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    I think he suffers from bipolar disorder and a touch of douche-itis

    Dude gives me douche chills whenever I hear him speak


    I'm adding the below link as food for fodder:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    a touch? this mofo has buckets of douchness. look up douche in the dictionary. dolan picture is in there IN 3D.

  6. #6
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I think it's 'phagitis'. It is a crushing disease all throughout Smurfdom.

  7. #7

    Default

    Lol his horrible jazz band.

    I just realized the knickzs will never be good.

Similar Threads

  1. Official F*ck This Fagg0t Dolan Thread
    By Red in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jun 05, 2011, 08:07
  2. Dolan told Knicks president he won't rehire Thomas
    By phantom9000 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 06, 2011, 02:31
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2011, 07:12
  4. Dolan tells fan: Knicks are the next Celtics
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 21:37
  5. James Dolan: smug and arrogant.
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Sep 24, 2007, 01:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •