Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who should the Knicks have gotten this offseason?

Originally Posted by Kidd Karma
    Well if we matched Lin, regardless, we dont' need Felton, we signed and traded for Camby, signed Kidd outright, then signed and traded for Allen for the pieces we sent to Portland in the Felton trade.

LOL it always comes back to Lin!!!

no way Boston trades Ray Allen to The Knicks!!!

Plus they wouldve wanted more than what we gave to Portland for Raymond and Allen is like 10 years older!!!

Ray Allen wouldve have forced us to sacrafice a critical acqusition this off season and w/ Shump and Smith (now Brewer) in the fold it just wasn't worth it.

Now Ray Allen is better but this is similar to The Nets picking up Joe Johnson when they already had Marshon Brooks, they did not make a big enough upgrade at the postion to justify the move!!! And thats what Ray Allen wouldve been for The Knicks...and improvement yes, but at what cost?

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Not even September and he is making a fool of himself. Sign Landry and let Jr. Smith walk. Landry has done nothing since Melo got here nothinggggggg.

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I cant believe I missed this post even after NYK Reloaded quoted it. Ummm this gets my vote for worst post of the year, your dead on about Lin and Novak. But even if your name was Bob Dole you couldnt be any farther off. I mite neg rep you later on tonite, Im not really sure what to do

I cant wait .. the Raptors has a backcourt rotation that will beat alot of elite teams in crunchtime .. Caldron/Lowry/Derozen/Fields .. equal energy players.

Not even September and he is making a fool of himself. Sign Landry and let Jr. Smith walk. Landry has done nothing since Melo got here nothinggggggg.
    Yeah yeah yeah, alot of peeps said the same about Amare

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Allen or Barbosa. Not sure about resigning JR Smith. Very talented guy, but his streakyness killed me last year.

Stop playing, go get Blatche.

We have the to keep him in check.

Sent from my Asus Transformer Prime TF - 201 using Xparent Sky Blue Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I cant wait .. the Raptors has a backcourt rotation that will beat alot of elite teams in crunchtime....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346584524.282147.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant wait .. the Raptors has a backcourt rotation that will beat alot of elite teams in crunchtime .. Caldron/Lowry/Derozen/Fields .. equal energy players.

Stop posting.

Lowry was a huge get for the Raptors. I'm still amazed that Houston just let him and Dragic walk. I think DeRozan and Lowry will tear it up this year, but I don't think they'll be taking down elite teams.

That's because it is, to some extent, true.

We still need a backup PF for amare, or is that kurt thomas?

Superstar

Im just gonna assume you're Landry's dad or something because I can't think of any other reason why you think he's so much better than he actually is

Originally Posted by elcol
    We still need a backup PF for amare, or is that kurt thomas?
    Or is Amare the backup for Kurt Thomas?

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Sup fellas.

First of all, I'd like to say that the Knicks front office did a terrific job with filling in the holes (giggity) on this team. Back up center? Check. Pass first point guards? check. 2 guard to fill in until Shump returns? check. We're right there for Eastern conference domination, IMO. So, bravo, Grunwald and gang.

But, back to the point of this thread, who do you think, out of all the 2012 free agents, should the Knicks have gotten?

Let me start things off..

To me, it has go to be Ray Allen. His game would just absolutely shine with the roster we have. Novak and Allen would have been a nightmare for other teams to guard, especially if you put Melo and TC along with them. If there's one thing that this team lacks, it is a bonafide shooter at the 2 guard spot.

So tell me KOL, who's your pick?
    The only thing the Knicks needed was a legit outside shooting guard like Courtney Lee or Jodie Meeks that would be used for spot minutes.

Damn, Crazy 8's, that video gave me chills...Can't wait for the season now...I kept typing Crazy 9's Dog