Who should the Knicks have gotten this offseason?

Rob Low

Rotation player
I cant wait .. the Raptors has a backcourt rotation that will beat alot of elite teams in crunchtime .. Caldron/Lowry/Derozen/Fields .. equal energy players.

Yeah yeah yeah, alot of peeps said the same about Amare

Im just gonna assume you're Landry's dad or something because I can't think of any other reason why you think he's so much better than he actually is

Reactions: CA7

Paul1355

All Star
Sup fellas.

First of all, I'd like to say that the Knicks front office did a terrific job with filling in the holes (giggity) on this team. Back up center? Check. Pass first point guards? check. 2 guard to fill in until Shump returns? check. We're right there for Eastern conference domination, IMO. So, bravo, Grunwald and gang. :peace:

But, back to the point of this thread, who do you think, out of all the 2012 free agents, should the Knicks have gotten?

Let me start things off..

To me, it has go to be Ray Allen. His game would just absolutely shine with the roster we have. Novak and Allen would have been a nightmare for other teams to guard, especially if you put Melo and TC along with them. If there's one thing that this team lacks, it is a bonafide shooter at the 2 guard spot. :2cents:

So tell me KOL, who's your pick? :smokin:

The only thing the Knicks needed was a legit outside shooting guard like Courtney Lee or Jodie Meeks that would be used for spot minutes.

petescud

Starter
Damn, Crazy 8's, that video gave me chills...Can't wait for the season now...I kept typing Crazy 9's Dog